Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like a bolt of lightning coming from the sky ...champion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a bolt of lightning coming from the sky ...champion...

I don’t wish to get side tracked but I've stumbled on this effect whilst investigating another thread .. I don’t really want to subvert some one else's thread indeed I'm very engaged with it, and so I'll open a topic here and it can either sink or swim all by Itself .
    The thread I am interested in concerns the Donald duck cogging thing (I'm sure most of you have seen the video) I included this video In a recent post New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube
    Some 30 years ago Floyd Sweet with JB in attendance made a film which is in the “Energy from the vacuum series” called Floyd sweets secrets I have taken the liberty of posting a screen shot from that film. I'm sure what I am pointing out will be very obvious. Any Idea's would be interesting and perhaps a way of seeing and even quantifying negative energy may be hiding here? https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t...r%2Bfloyyd.png
    Just a pair of glasses so you can tell the bull**** projects from the real ones is a nice idea!!!
    Last edited by Duncan; 09-14-2011, 07:57 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Working...
X