PDA

View Full Version : Bedini/Cejka: "Time Ends" in the 2030's (Energy From the Vacuum 20)

phi1.62
09-10-2011, 08:03 AM
In addition to Energy From the Vacuum 19 I also purchased Energy From the Vacuum 20 in which John Bedini talks about his time with John Cejka, a mysterious individual who had a vast knowledge and access to supressed free energy and other exotic devices, some of which Cejka demonstrated to Bedini. During one time in 1984, Bedini was invited one night by Cejka to go to a warehouse. When Bedini got to the warehouse, which was about 1000 feet long, and stepped inside he saw that stacked side by side along the top of the building on the upper rows were exotic technologies. Amongst these were magnets that picked up gold, gasoline made from plants, a working model of a Papp engine and strange shaped coils, amongst other inventions. The warehouse also had a facility that made a catalyst that would turn tap water into gasoline.

Along one of the walls of the warehouse was a chart that was about 1000 feet long which consisted of a sinusoidal line that had small vertical lines drawn on it, while the words "Time Starts" were written on the left of the chart and "Time Ends" were written on the right. Cejka invited Bedini to have a closer look at the chart and Bedini found that it was a timeline of humanity. The small vertical lines marked individual years and at each year was description of significant events, world food production and who the President of the United States was for a given period. Bedini went towards the end of the chart, taking note that the US Presidents which would be in office beyond 1984 were Reagan, Bush Sr. and Clinton. When Bedini asked Cejka how he knew this Cejka replied "We know, we know who's going to be the President". He looked at around the year 2000, taking note for the year 2001 of a small picture of two buildings that were on fire.

Beyond the years 2000 Bedini noted that there was continuous war which occured up until the point of the chart with the words "Time Ends". Bedini says that at this point humanity ends in disaster. Bedini never took note of the specific year at which "Time Ends" since he wasn't close paying attention to the events after the year 2000 other than noting there was continuous war but estimated that since the year 2000 is marked at the last sinusoidal peak and the year 1984 is marked between the previous trough and the peak he estimates that the "Time Ends" point, which occurs at the last sinusoidal trough, occurs at around 2036.

Bedini makes no mention of the disaster/s that ends humanity or if "Time Ends" wipes out humanity completely. It should be noted that since Bedini wasn't paying close attention to the events after 2000 he may be assuming that the "Time Ends" point ends in disaster for humanity. "Time Ends" could mean the end of modern civilised society or a major socio-economic transition.

I'd like to hear from other forum members what their opinion is of this "Time Ends" point. To me, it does concern me somewhat and makes you think if there is any point in pursuing a cheap, clean abundant energy source if humanity is to end in a quarter of a century. Also it's a bit of a letdown to know that if Cejka held a warehouse filled with surpressed technologies in the 1980's how one could release their technology without getting supressed. On the plus side I won't have to worry about building up a retirement nestegg :rofl: .

In saying this there's the possibility that John Bedini is just talking bull**** but I doubt that he would do that.

AetherScientist
09-10-2011, 08:12 AM
Interesting, but I don't know if the time ends in 2030 or other year around that date. Maybe Cejka had a time camera. If you say that he had all those kind of things, maybe he also knew how to build one. Maybe he had access to privilege information, etc... who knows? The presidents are "easy" to know, maybe the next 2 or 3 presidents are known just right now. About the towers... I could thing that some people knewn that the operation was going to happen.

Other people, more than 100 years ago, predicted the arrival of Hitler saying that he was a man with a strange "spider", they were refering to the nazy symbol. Also some people have claimed that the the actual pope is the 1 before the last one. And they matched in the other popes... who known...

Xenomorph
09-10-2011, 03:09 PM
You might wanna look into this, remember Y2k, and that it always was good business to sell ascension robes:
46 failed End-of-the-world predictions (http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm)

SilverToGold
09-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Cejka was working for the NWO and his timeline was for the NWO, it's beginning time and it's end time. This is their timeline for their existence and NOT for mankind.

This was back in 1984 or so when John saw this and they had THEIR agenda on it... who they were going to put into the presidency, when it was going to happen and their plan for the world. All their plans.

They also clearly had the events of the 9-11 on there and it was all planned out. 911 was an inside job and a stage event into one world government. This was the early 1980's when John saw this. Anyone with any common sense and a true open mind can see that 911 was an inside job.

There was nothing in there that required time travel or seeing into the future, it is just THEIR PLAN for humanity. All staged and all carried out to eventually end when they will kill off 90%+ of all humanity.

There is nothing new here, it's all in the bible and you people who don't believe in God, it doesn't matter. The people who run this world believe in satan and they are carrying out his plan.

They will place us all in a one world government and when that is in place they will start to systematically kill off everyone. They are already doing that now with vaccines, aerosol spraying and poisoning of the food, water and environment. But they mask will come off when no one has anywhere else to run and they will start turning all these weapons of death on those that let them create it. Hardcore mass killing will begin. Why? Because we as a society let them.

In the end they will fail and the NWO will be destroyed and humanity will proceed to new and open heights with ALL knowledge open. People will look back at these times as dark and backwards as any dark age of the past.

So there is no reason to despair really but every reason to keep following the truth.

But because so many people are brainwashed and have an intense hatred for humanity and themselves, most people will not make it past the next 30 years. They (we) are allowing all of this to happen.

Doesn't have to be this way but most people just want to sit around sucking their thumbs waiting for Jesus to rapture them or just watch sports on TV.

Watch these videos and you'll get some idea what it's really about.

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261)

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw)

And all of you little Feds like Cejka, they are going to kill your family to! There is no winning by siding against humanity because you're with us whether you like it or not. I didn't see anyone coming to Cejka's side to give him any life saving help when he came to meet his maker. They don't care about you and you're all eating, breathing the same poison as we all are.

Farmhand
09-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I haven't seen the video, I tend to agree with SilverToGold, if this Cejka guy did have access to a big warehouse full of suppressed tech then he was in league with some Alphabet agency and totally untrustworthy. This is a very strange development to me. What does this mean for John. Why was he shown.

Very mysterious stuff. Seems some people like to be steeped in mystery for some reason. So after all is considered how did this Cejka guy being in the video help us with free energy ? What technical details did he pass to John that John has passed to us and told us came from Cejka to warrant his mentioning in the video ? Anything ? Maybe he just adds some mystery to the situation. And fear.

Time per se will never end. It cannot by definition. All that can end is the continuation of systems. Systems collapse and end, time does not.

Cheers

phi1.62
09-10-2011, 11:34 PM
@AetherScientist, according to John Cejka's brother he was an electrical prodigy. He invented the gold attraction magnet that Bedini saw. His brother also claims that at a young age Cejka was able to create ball lightning by blowing air across a spark gap resulting from a DC discharge.

I think you're right that they may have constructed this chart using some form of time camera. I don't think it's a NWO proposed timeline simply because they couldn't have that level of control over every major event, nor could I see how they could decide on specific events 50 years in advance. An example lets say this chart lists the US President for 2032 onwards as James Smith. If you assume that James Smith would be around 50 at the time he enters office this would mean that James Smith would've been 2 years of age at the time Bedini saw the chart. If this chart is a NWO timeline then why would they be selecting the President when he was a toddler? How would they ensure that James Smith followed a path in this life that would eventually lead to him being president in 2032. Now lets say that James Smith is 45 years of age in 2032, how did they decide that he would become president before he was born?

@Farmhand, Bedini never understood why Cejka became friends with him, his only explanation is that Cejka was probably trying to recruit him considering that he was a noteworthy figure in the free energy community at the time.

Farmhand
09-11-2011, 12:16 AM
@AetherScientist, according to John Cejka's brother he was an electrical prodigy. He invented the gold attraction magnet that Bedini saw. His brother also claims that at a young age Cejka was able to create ball lightning by blowing air across a spark gap resulting from a DC discharge.

I think you're right that they may have constructed this chart using some form of time camera. I don't think it's a NWO proposed timeline simply because they couldn't have that level of control over every major event, nor could I see how they could decide on specific events 50 years in advance. An example lets say this chart lists the US President for 2032 onwards as James Smith. If you assume that James Smith would be around 50 at the time he enters office this would mean that James Smith would've been 2 years of age at the time Bedini saw the chart. If this chart is a NWO timeline then why would they be selecting the President when he was a toddler? How would they ensure that James Smith followed a path in this life that would eventually lead to him being president in 2032. Now lets say that James Smith is 45 years of age in 2032, how did they decide that he would become president before he was born?

@Farmhand, Bedini never understood why Cejka became friends with him, his only explanation is that Cejka was probably trying to recruit him considering that he was a noteworthy figure in the free energy community at the time.

Yeah ok recruit him into what ? Exactly.

The warehouse is still unexplained. So is Obama's birth certificate. Were there picture's on the wall of the presidents or just name's ?

A certain name can be given to anyone. And the papers stolen changed or just forged as with complete identites, they can be created as well as stolen. The people that issue the original papers can surely fake some of the same.

To tell the truth I don't trust authority that is obviously either incompetent or dishonest. Meaning our governments continuously do the wrong thing with just about everything but we trust the papers they issue. :wall: Without question ?

I say question everything, twice, and demand an answer that makes sense. If the subject is important, question as long as it takes to get an answer that makes sense.

I don't trust any polititian that is not trying to abolish central fractional reserve banking and have countries issue thier own currency interest free.
In fact I despise them. As the traitors they are. How many polititians does that leave to trust ? If we cannot trust the polititians why trust the papers they authorise or "legalise".

To say everyone is who thier papers state they are is like saying the CIA can't create an identity for an operative.

So it seems it would be fairly easy to do. If you write the law, authorise the papers and control the people that issue them.

We have a very bad system where evey now and then our governments throw a few coins in the ring and we all squabble and fight each other to get them. This is how they want it, for us all to wait till the next coin drop. And in between coin drops the vampires suck the juice from the economy so another coin drop is needed sooner, then we end up with so much money in the systemthe money is worthless.

This cycle of oppression needs to end. Who own us ? Do we own us ? Or do we elect people to own us ? It's time we elect people to serve us as they are paid to do. Not serve the bankers.

You can trust a birth certificate about as much as you can trust a dollar bill to be worth a dollar next week. Basically I think we can only really trust the people we know. The others we must judge by what they do and not what they say.

Cheers

sampojo
11-30-2011, 06:32 AM
supposed to cut the plain of the ecliptic dec 21 2012, causing worldwide tidal waves, pole shift etc. South Pole Telescope dubbed the Nibiru obsevatory. Cant see Nibiru except from there supposedly. If its there, may start seeing it even in the northern hemisphere soon. Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory shows Denver Airport a huge gov cover up with the ruling class planning to evacuate there to the underground city hidden there, linked to Cheyenne mountain. And a lot of people converting old atlas ICBM silos in the heartland.

ewizard
12-02-2011, 09:56 PM
I knew it! Warehouse 13 is for real ;)

frankidel
12-04-2011, 04:33 AM
There was a document about an asteroid that Nasa looks, in 2029, if the asteroid passes through a "key window", 7 years later ( 2036 ), it could crash on earth, and that one is a planet killer. I dont remember the pourcentage for the crash, but it can be possible.

frankidel
12-04-2011, 04:39 AM
In addition to Energy From the Vacuum 19 I also purchased Energy From the Vacuum 20 in which John Bedini talks about his time with John Cejka, a mysterious individual who had a vast knowledge and access to supressed free energy and other exotic devices, some of which Cejka demonstrated to Bedini. During one time in 1984, Bedini was invited one night by Cejka to go to a warehouse. When Bedini got to the warehouse, which was about 1000 feet long, and stepped inside he saw that stacked side by side along the top of the building on the upper rows were exotic technologies. Amongst these were magnets that picked up gold, gasoline made from plants, a working model of a Papp engine and strange shaped coils, amongst other inventions. The warehouse also had a facility that made a catalyst that would turn tap water into gasoline.

Along one of the walls of the warehouse was a chart that was about 1000 feet long which consisted of a sinusoidal line that had small vertical lines drawn on it, while the words "Time Starts" were written on the left of the chart and "Time Ends" were written on the right. Cejka invited Bedini to have a closer look at the chart and Bedini found that it was a timeline of humanity. The small vertical lines marked individual years and at each year was description of significant events, world food production and who the President of the United States was for a given period. Bedini went towards the end of the chart, taking note that the US Presidents which would be in office beyond 1984 were Reagan, Bush Sr. and Clinton. When Bedini asked Cejka how he knew this Cejka replied "We know, we know who's going to be the President". He looked at around the year 2000, taking note for the year 2001 of a small picture of two buildings that were on fire.

Beyond the years 2000 Bedini noted that there was continuous war which occured up until the point of the chart with the words "Time Ends". Bedini says that at this point humanity ends in disaster. Bedini never took note of the specific year at which "Time Ends" since he wasn't close paying attention to the events after the year 2000 other than noting there was continuous war but estimated that since the year 2000 is marked at the last sinusoidal peak and the year 1984 is marked between the previous trough and the peak he estimates that the "Time Ends" point, which occurs at the last sinusoidal trough, occurs at around 2036.

Bedini makes no mention of the disaster/s that ends humanity or if "Time Ends" wipes out humanity completely. It should be noted that since Bedini wasn't paying close attention to the events after 2000 he may be assuming that the "Time Ends" point ends in disaster for humanity. "Time Ends" could mean the end of modern civilised society or a major socio-economic transition.

I'd like to hear from other forum members what their opinion is of this "Time Ends" point. To me, it does concern me somewhat and makes you think if there is any point in pursuing a cheap, clean abundant energy source if humanity is to end in a quarter of a century. Also it's a bit of a letdown to know that if Cejka held a warehouse filled with surpressed technologies in the 1980's how one could release their technology without getting supressed. On the plus side I won't have to worry about building up a retirement nestegg :rofl: .

In saying this there's the possibility that John Bedini is just talking bull**** but I doubt that he would do that.

For the cejka files, does anyone tried to replicate some of the experiments ??? Maybe john cej released those documents to give us another chance, but dont scrap it. Is there going to be a 2nd cd of the filez ??

OrionLightShip
12-04-2011, 03:59 PM
They (we) are allowing all of this to happen.

Doesn't have to be this way but most people just want to sit around sucking their thumbs waiting for Jesus to rapture them or just watch sports on TV.

They don't care about you and you're all eating, breathing the same poison as we all are.

Ditto, Ditto, and Double Ditto

Orion

Nasa Nate
06-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Index of the cejka files

Index of Cejka Files (http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc20CjekaFiles/index_of_cejka_files.htm)

available via

CEJKA FILES (http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc20CjekaFiles/index20.html)

I bet if we googled "in quotes" these titles we could find some of this material.

ChrisW
06-07-2012, 08:48 PM
We need to find out where that warehouse is located... :confused:

Take it or leave it, but similar tales are told by Andrew Basiago, Dan Burisch, Gordon Novell, Henry Deacon, Dan Sherman and a plethora of others. Start at Project Camelot (http://projectcamelotportal.com) and check out the video interviews section. Lots of interesting stuff including time technology, which would explain their knowledge of future presidents. Hmmm, allegedly Tesla was the one who first stumbled upon time, anti-grav and who knows what kind of other exotic effects. As for me, I just want my own personal single-occupant flying saucer to go to the office and grocery store. :sun: ... and maybe Tahiti on the weekends. ;)

Chris

Slider2732
06-07-2012, 10:47 PM
@Nasa Nate - i did just that and it's rather surprising, albeit i've only done so with a couple of those titles.
Here we have "Aluminum - Air Battery Development. Toward an Electric Car"
The exact same title, with a description appears here: http://trid.trb.org/view.aspx?id=202103
Last modified Feb 29 1984 --- so it's way back in the time frame and with a date that's a leap year specific one :thinking:

Looking likely to be a fun evening doing the exact same with many of the other titles !
:thumbsup:

Infunity
10-30-2012, 11:27 PM
How did it go finding the Cejka files?

Dave45
10-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Cejka was working for the NWO and his timeline was for the NWO, it's beginning time and it's end time. This is their timeline for their existence and NOT for mankind.

This was back in 1984 or so when John saw this and they had THEIR agenda on it... who they were going to put into the presidency, when it was going to happen and their plan for the world. All their plans.

They also clearly had the events of the 9-11 on there and it was all planned out. 911 was an inside job and a stage event into one world government. This was the early 1980's when John saw this. Anyone with any common sense and a true open mind can see that 911 was an inside job.

There was nothing in there that required time travel or seeing into the future, it is just THEIR PLAN for humanity. All staged and all carried out to eventually end when they will kill off 90%+ of all humanity.

There is nothing new here, it's all in the bible and you people who don't believe in God, it doesn't matter. The people who run this world believe in satan and they are carrying out his plan.

They will place us all in a one world government and when that is in place they will start to systematically kill off everyone. They are already doing that now with vaccines, aerosol spraying and poisoning of the food, water and environment. But they mask will come off when no one has anywhere else to run and they will start turning all these weapons of death on those that let them create it. Hardcore mass killing will begin. Why? Because we as a society let them.

In the end they will fail and the NWO will be destroyed and humanity will proceed to new and open heights with ALL knowledge open. People will look back at these times as dark and backwards as any dark age of the past.

So there is no reason to despair really but every reason to keep following the truth.

But because so many people are brainwashed and have an intense hatred for humanity and themselves, most people will not make it past the next 30 years. They (we) are allowing all of this to happen.

Watch these videos and you'll get some idea what it's really about.

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261)

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw)

And all of you little Feds like Cejka, they are going to kill your family to! There is no winning by siding against humanity because you're with us whether you like it or not. I didn't see anyone coming to Cejka's side to give him any life saving help when he came to meet his maker. They don't care about you and you're all eating, breathing the same poison as we all are.

:thumbsup: Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

prochiro
10-31-2012, 04:25 PM
Dave45
The Endgame said it is private.
Dana

Dave45
10-31-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey prochiro,
Yea I got the same.
I would like to watch it anyone got another link.
Thanks
dave

SilverToGold
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM
:thumbsup: Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Thanks Dave45, this is the truth as you quoted.

I have to modify my prior post significantly though since I've learned so much more about the Bible and Bible Prophecy since I posted that.

1) There is not going to be a "golden age" for mankind as almost everyone is proclaiming - the New Agers, Buddist, Muslims and even MOST all self professed Christians claim that a Christ will come and reign for 1000 years of peace. This is a lie. Christ WILL come but he will be DESTROYING the world and killing all unsaved people as the Lion on Judah when he comes and he will NOT be ruling on the earth at this coming.

The "golden age" is a great deception to mislead people into a false sense of comfort and spiritual blindness. They will be caught off guard.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-4

" But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief." (This is for those who study prophecy as directed by the Bible using the Bible to define itself and studying the Bible from a historical perspective.)

2) There is no use in fighting the coming rule of the government & religious reign of Satan to destroy mankind. The Bible clearly states that Satan will have his day and God will remove his protection from the world. This will be the time of the 7 plagues being released. When that time comes, it will be too late to repent as Christ will no longer be pleading for remission of sins.

So people listening to Alex Jones or Ron Paul and thinking they will change the government and regain a new lease on life and change things, it just simply will NOT happen. The end of mankind is at hand and nothing will save anyone on this planet but Jesus Christ and repenting of your sins.

The mark of the beast WILL BE SUNDAY WORSHIP or SUNDAY SACREDNESS. And those who keep the 4th commandment of Christ will be hunted and killed for honoring the true Sabbath of Saturday. In order to obey God's commandments, one will have to lose all earthly possessions due to the No buying or selling restrictions initially placed on them.

You won't be hearing Alex Jones talking about that. Alex seems to be a good man but he is ignorant of Bible Prophecy and wasting his efforts. He should be preparing people's souls and not their bodies for the times ahead.

3) To all you people serving/running this Satanic government and churches, thinking you will somehow escape justice with your underground bunkers and stockpiles of goods.... this is from Christ next coming when he will destroy the wicked...

Revelation 6:16 "And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb"

So God already foresaw your underground cities & hideouts.... and you all will be begging the rocks to fall on your lost souls.

If anyone wants a preview of what really is to come in the NEAR future, watch this video.

Doug Batchelor - The Final Events of Bible Prophecy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl4VoH1i19E&feature=related)

I am NOT a Seven Day Adventist. They are now part of Babylon but Ellen White was a true prophet and her message is the only one that makes sense of what the Bible says. Studying Ellen White is profitable but being part of the Seven Day Adventist is NOT.

Stop Twisting SOP - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-YCjUScXwo&list=UUpITe256E0HOmw-KqWYWDhw&index=12&feature=plcp)

For anyone doubting what I am saying... I suggest you study this video as it plainly reveals that GOD is preparing a message for the End of Time for mankind.

REVEALING GOD'S TREASURE - RON WYATT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fndhf3mPY)

Ron Wyatt finds Noah's Ark

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Ron_wyatt_with_noahs_ark_in_turkey.jpg

http://www.6000years.org/graphics/ark_confirmed_by_gov.jpg

http://www.finalfrontier.org.uk/images/creation/27_08.jpg http://greaterancestors.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Giant-Turkish-Thumb-bone2.jpg
Giant pre flood man thumb bones were found, proving that man was larger before the great flood. That's what happens when you live 1000 years as was the common life span of pre-flood man, you grow larger.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/arkrivet4.jpg

These metallic rivets cover the entire site, proving that it is man made. These rivets also contain large amount of METALLIC ALUMINUM. Showing that they were man made. Metallic aluminum does not occur naturally and only was only made after the 1860's or so.

Ron Wyatt finds Sodom & Gommorrah

http://www.ronwyatt.com/uploads/masada_panamoramic.jpg

Bone inside sulfur ball? (http://www.ronwyatt.com/michelle_and_barbra_pat.html)

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/ff3738346bed5f4967d6581a4e935567/l.jpg

You can see the RAIN of burning sulphur balls on the above piece. The entire area is ashes and sulphur balls. There is NO natural reason for this, it is a supernatural event exactly as told in the Bible.

Ron Wyatt finds the Red Sea Crossing

http://www.wyattarchaeology.com/images/nuweiba_labelled.JPG

http://www.wyattarchaeology.com/images/3d_sea_bed.JPG

http://www.british-israel.ca/wheels3.jpg

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/06/red-sea-coral-axle-303x275.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2LQGoUy92Qs/TLoREEGm10I/AAAAAAAAAIc/kuro6PkEuPU/s1600/076.jpg

SilverToGold
10-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Ron Wyatt finds the real Mt. Sinai where Moses got the 10 Commandments and destroyed the golden calf.

http://www.6000years.org/graphics/sinai.jpg http://www.finalfrontier.org.uk/images/archeology/04_02_02.jpg
The rocks on this mountain are literally BURNT and when broken, show a normal unburnt core. The ENTIRE mountain is burnt by the fire of GOD in this manner.

http://alwaysproventrue.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/split-rock-at-horeb-mt-sinai.jpg
This is the rock that Moses split with his staff that water flowed out of to provide water for the over a million Jews. There are water erosion on the rocks and this is in the middle of a desert,

http://www.finalfrontier.org.uk/images/archeology/04_09_01.jpg

http://www.wyattarchaeology.com/images/calf_altar1.JPG

This is the alter of unhewn stones where the Golden Calf was worshipped. Note the fence put into place to keep out unwanted eyes. Saudi Arabia is muslim and they have no desire to help Christians.

Ron Wyatt finds the Cruxification site of Jesus Christ and the Ark of the Covenant.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/crucifixion-3.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74w8zCtz11rpyk4w.jpg

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/4d077e9b5de34a918d62cf1b1052aea0/l.jpg

I know this is a lot of info but if you're too busy to look into these facts, how can you honestly say you care about your soul or those of your loved ones? There really is nothing more important than learning the truth of God's message and learning what God demands of us all in these times when Christ is soon to return. Even if you don't think he's coming soon, you have to agree that you're going to die one day so either way.... you NEED to KNOW THE TRUTH and you need this information.

God Bless

Dave45
10-31-2012, 06:06 PM
Outstanding :thumbsup:
Yes I found Ron's site years ago and studied his work.
If youv read the Old Testament and the rituals, the blood from the sacrifice was sprinkled on the Ark and the people, so when I read the account of the Ark being in a cave under the cross it all made perfect sense, Christ blood had to be sprinkled on the Ark, God leaves nothing unfinished.

SilverToGold
10-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Outstanding :thumbsup:
Yes I found Ron's site years ago and studied his work.
If youv read the Old Testament and the rituals, the blood from the sacrifice was sprinkled on the Ark and the people, so when I read the account of the Ark being in a cave under the cross it all made perfect sense, Christ blood had to be sprinkled on the Ark, God leaves nothing unfinished.

That is wonderful Dave!

God had a plan from the beginning and it is amazing how He carries it out. When the beast Sunday laws come out, that is when the blood of Christ and the 10 Commandments will be revealed.... along with the video of Ron removing the 10 Commandments from the Ark of the Covenant with the 4 Angels watching over the Ark.

I hope someone who is a doubter will look further into these things and see how plainly God has provided proof for so no one will be without excuse.

The wall that Bedini saw had to be 6000 years or so. Marking the history from Adam to the Return of Christ. I hope that those believing the world is "Billions" of years old or caught up in the New Age ideology I see so much will consider that they are wrong and seek the truth in Jesus Christ and the Bible.

reddpill
11-25-2012, 10:22 AM
There was a document about an asteroid that Nasa looks, in 2029, if the asteroid passes through a "key window", 7 years later ( 2036 ), it could crash on earth, and that one is a planet killer. I dont remember the pourcentage for the crash, but it can be possible.

NASA - Predicting Apophis' Earth Encounters in 2029 and 2036 (http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/)

Boyd Bushman states no doubt the same asteroid. The large rock which has already orbited the Earth once before, will return in 2029 and 2036, passing between the Earth and the Moon. However, he says in 2036 it will collide with the Earth somewhere between Siberia and Africa based on it's current trajectory and will be a 'huge impact' as Boyd puts it.

"Many, many, many, many megatons....It's there, we're tracking it."

Boyd Bushman - Senior Research Scientist - Lockheed Martin - YouTube (http://youtu.be/VzwOFCSFms4?t=17m57s)

scratchrobot
11-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding:thumbsup:

dward
11-27-2012, 06:12 PM
wow guys this got creepy fast. The interpretation of revelation that you are using comes from a Scottish teenager and the year 1830. The Scottish teenager had a bad dream supposedly about the end of the world and it was adopted by an English lay preacher. Revelation as it was written speaks in the language and allegory of the horites, to an audience familiar with such things. The seven churches listed were on a well known roman postal route. Revelation was meant for them. Unknown to most, that document was written a few years before nero destroyed the nation of israel. Much of what is written literally actually happened during the destruction of Jerusalem. Please don't buy into the end times quackery, it's there to make a lot of people money, and keep people coming back to church. It is a fear based religious tactic. The doctrines that most of you are spouting off were created under constantine to help control the crumbling roman state. of the 5 early seminaries 4 of them taught universal reconcilliation, a doctrine since constantine that will get you branded a heretic. The only seminary preaching hell damnation and destruction was the carthaginian one. It's doctrines were a mixture of stoic philosophy, and the ego's of tertullian(who used to preach these doctrines to scholars who dared debate with him) and Augustine who was more into philosophical constructs, than theological ones.

Oh, and Noahs arc landed on mount AR-arat in hebrew the central semitic dialect(har-meni in southern semitic dialect) MT meni(har meni) is mount mary, which is in eastern africa to this day, it is refered to in buddhism, hindu, muslim, and coptic christianity as THE most important mountain the world.
Noah is known as NU in his homeland and the land speaks to that fact, there are is a town in niger known as Bornu, or "the birthplace of noah" noah or NU as he is known in archeological circles was a very powerful ruler priest king of the rivers in and around mega lake chad. Poor English translations do not equate truth. We know from other accounts that NU had a menageri and a large population of livestock. In addition the animals listed in various accounts are exclusively african and did not exist outside of africa even during the saharan's last wet period.

I could go on and on but no doubt most of you guys would not believe me if I bought you a plane ticket and organized a tour! The Evangelical/low church interpretation, and the catholic/high church interpretation of history and fact are entirely false. Don't believe roman propaganda, these doctrines and teachings were cherry picked to control roman citizens at the end of the roman empire. If the rest of the christian world is to be believed(by that i mean, everyone, including Constantine and his councils) the truth lies outside of the Carthaginian/roman schools of thought as they have a history entirely independent from christian thought, and contrary too it.

I used to buy into all of this too, until I actually looking into it.

As far as astorides and dooms day predictions of a more modern orign well, what are you going to do about it? most likely none of it will ever come true. So far, not a single person predicting the "end of humanity" has ever been right. 100% failure rate after 70AD(but 100% exact predictions during the AD66-70) tells me that outside of it's original audience it has no meaning as a future event.

Nasa Nate
05-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Some russian website hosted the cejka files!

Enjoy them while you can ;-)

Index of /video/Documentary/Science/Research/tr23/cejeka/ (http://pub.zaryad.com/video/Documentary/Science/Research/tr23/cejeka/)

^^^ .rar files will extract into an .iso file. ( a disk image) burn that image with toast, etc and you will have the document dvd.

IndianaBoys
05-10-2013, 03:40 AM

Index of /video/Documentary/Science/Research/tr23/cejeka/ (http://pub.zaryad.com/video/Documentary/Science/Research/tr23/cejeka/)

^^^ .rar files will extract into an .iso file. ( a disk image) burn that image with toast, etc and you will have the document dvd.

Nasa Nate,

Thanks for the link. The Cjeka Files disk that Energy From The Vacuum put out sometime back had a Time Out feature on it that Ended December 2012. Just discovered that the other day when I went to open the disk and look for a file but could not due to it timing out. Your timing to put this up was very good!

Thanks again,

IndianaBoys

UPDATE #1 , just finished burning the DVD and the files on it are timed out when you go to open them.

UPDATE #2 , you have to change your system date to the year 2011 and you can view them.

Nasa Nate
05-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the workaround IndianaBoys! We are all in this together.

These files re illuminate many of the projects in this forum, like the ATREE, etc

i hope we can get this hosted on some other sites, as well as posting in other energy forums.

Nasa Nate
08-23-2013, 08:56 PM
/Censored/

wayne.ct
09-02-2013, 03:23 AM
This won't mean much to non Christians, but here goes...

The week has six days for labor and the seventh day is the Sabbath rest day. One day with the Lord is as a thousand years. The earth will rest for 1000 years after the rapture while the earth is desolate. We are living in the end of time period or era spoken of by Christ. 4,000 years of history ended at the death of Christ in 31 A.D. 6,000 years will be ending in 2031 A.D.

Therefore, following this logic and assuming the dates are correct, the human population of the earth will be either dead or in heaven for 1,000 years starting round about the year 2031.

All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event with great anticipation. Of course, some will meet with accidents and other causes of death between now and 2031, so they won't all get to be first hand witnesses from a mortal point of view. They naturally expect to witness these events from an "immortal" point of view.

If you read this carefully from a logical point of view, you will conclude that I am a Christian! In case you are not a Christian, you will not understand this, so I will try to make it clear. I am a Christian! Get it?

Anyway, chances are pretty good that I will live another 18 years, so I expect to see a few interesting things over the next few years. Now is the time to pick sides. Be sure you are on the side of the winners!

redcairo
09-09-2013, 03:45 AM
I have been lurking on this forum for a long time (it's eating my life, there is so much interesting stuff!) mostly reading about geometry and magnetics and machines.

I just happened to find this thread and I'm amazed. And kind of embarrassed, because it made me have to register and I don't want my first post to be about "woo" stuff but there it is.

I'll be publishing a short stories book next year sometime (just a simple amazon thing) that is actually a collection of very detailed dreams.

In one of the dreams, it took me and my friend awhile to get to the point where we realized we were a) living on Mars and b) in a 'programmed dream' which was both dream but also had some level of reality, and c) we met a young girl who told us she was with us in the dream, but also there for real, and "had been rescued from earth in 2037" when she was a baby. We freaked out about that, about what that might mean.

Just a dream, dreams are odd, didn't think much about it.

But then I saw your thread here and that story in it. Wow quite a sync! That dream btw was many years ago.

wrtner
09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event

It depends on how you define "true Christians".

All the true Christians that I know reckon this is all a load of crap.

citfta
09-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Your ideas do not agree with Scripture. To be a true Christian means to believe in Jesus Christ. To believe in Jesus means to believe he told the truth when he spoke. He clearly says in Matthew 24:36 that even He did not know the time of the end. He gave us several clues to help us recognize when the time was getting close but He has not given us the time when that will be. To believe some person has figured out the time and claims to be a true Christian is a contradiction of the Bible.

There have been many false prophets that have claimed to know when the time will be. So far all of them have been wrong just like Jesus said they would be. There are going to be even more of them appearing as we near the end. My advice is for anyone wanting to know what is going on in this world to turn their life over to Jesus and then carefully and prayerfully study the Bible asking the Holy Spirit to help you in your quest.

The week has six days for labor and the seventh day is the Sabbath rest day. One day with the Lord is as a thousand years. The earth will rest for 1000 years after the rapture while the earth is desolate. We are living in the end of time period or era spoken of by Christ. 4,000 years of history ended at the death of Christ in 31 A.D. 6,000 years will be ending in 2031 A.D.

Therefore, following this logic and assuming the dates are correct, the human population of the earth will be either dead or in heaven for 1,000 years starting round about the year 2031.

All true Christians are watching and waiting for this event with great anticipation. Of course, some will meet with accidents and other causes of death between now and 2031, so they won't all get to be first hand witnesses from a mortal point of view. They naturally expect to witness these events from an "immortal" point of view.

If you read this carefully from a logical point of view, you will conclude that I am a Christian! In case you are not a Christian, you will not understand this, so I will try to make it clear. I am a Christian! Get it?

Anyway, chances are pretty good that I will live another 18 years, so I expect to see a few interesting things over the next few years. Now is the time to pick sides. Be sure you are on the side of the winners!

Respectfully and in Christ's name,
Carroll

wayne.ct
09-15-2013, 11:39 PM
@carroll.. Lev. 26:27-35, 2 Chron 36:16-21, Rev 11:15-18, 1 Cor 2:13-16, Matt 16:1-12

citfta
09-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Hi wayne,

I read all the scriptures you posted. I am not sure what it is you were trying to get me to see. I never said I didn't believe the end was coming. I only said that no man knows when it will be. And to claim otherwise is not according to scripture. I personally believe the end is pretty close, maybe even within the next decade or sooner. But that belief is only based on what Jesus said about observing the signs. But I wouldn't dare claim to know the exact year when that will be.

Respectfully, Carroll

SilverToGold
12-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Wayne, you are correct in many aspects. Christ was crucified exactly on 31 AD as foretold in Daniel 9:25-27 "25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." ... all this foretold 600 years to the exact date before any of it ever happened.

http://www.jcpm.com/uop/images/school/daniel9-70weeks.jpg

And the great millennial week is accurate. 2031 will be the 6000 year mark since the fall of man and the latest return date of Christ.... unless the mark is actually the stoning of Steven which would make it 2034...

Either way we can NOT set a date.... because Christ said he would cut the time short in His Righteousness and no man would know the exact date (though we can know the season and that the time is close). Romans 9:28 "For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth."

When Christ has His church ready to spread the Three Angels Message of Revelation 14 to the world, He will cut the time short and come. Mark 4:29 "But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come."

SilverToGold
12-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Good points Carroll. Matthew 24:36 does not refer to physical coming of Christ in the clouds. It refers to the closing of human probation where there will be no more chance to ask for forgiveness of sin. At that point, Christ will end his work in the heavenly sanctuary and start His journey to Earth to claim His people and to destroy the rest.

For example, if I say I am coming to your house, did I come when I get there and you see me or did I come when I got my keys and started my car at my house?

I agree, it is dangerous to set a time for Christ return but as you said - we can know we are close and what is needed is to truly know Christ. But what does it mean to know mean? It means we must surrender ourselves over to Christ so he can mold us into His character. If we continue to allow sin in our lives, we are not being like Christ. Unless we have that kind of love for Christ, we are lost.

But I agree with Wayne about the 6000 year mark, if we study closely 2 Peter 3:3-12 - which is all about the destruction of the Earth and the 2nd coming of Christ. 2 Peter 3:8 reveals "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 6 days = 6000 years, 1 day Sabbath = 1000 year rest (Sabbath) for the earth. This is the 1000 years spoken of in Revelation 20:1-6. Earlier, 2 Peter 3:5 refers to the creation and this starts the time of the 7000 year period.

Wayne is accurate about the Sabbath and it will be the line between those who follow Christ and those who follow Satan. National laws will be passed mandating all to rest on Sunday and to work on Saturday - all in violation of God's 4th commandment. It will the test - and those who comply with the law will receive the mark of the beast. Those who refuse to follow the 7th day Sabbath right before Christ returns will be eternally lost. The 4th Commandment declares the seal between God and man, it says that the 7th day is God's Day and set aside as Holy.

Great advice on studying the Bible... it is very important.

Exodus 20:8-11 "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

And people, the 7th day is Saturday and not Sunday.

Jesus says that if we love Him...

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

And even in Revelation which I believe most would say is about the end time.... we are told over 3 times about this of those who will be saved..

Revelation 12:17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

Revelation 22:14 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

Christ wants us to keep all of His commandments, especially the Sabbath which it seems most Christians have "forgotten".

God Bless

Your ideas do not agree with Scripture. To be a true Christian means to believe in Jesus Christ. To believe in Jesus means to believe he told the truth when he spoke. He clearly says in Matthew 24:36 that even He did not know the time of the end. He gave us several clues to help us recognize when the time was getting close but He has not given us the time when that will be. To believe some person has figured out the time and claims to be a true Christian is a contradiction of the Bible.

There have been many false prophets that have claimed to know when the time will be. So far all of them have been wrong just like Jesus said they would be. There are going to be even more of them appearing as we near the end. My advice is for anyone wanting to know what is going on in this world to turn their life over to Jesus and then carefully and prayerfully study the Bible asking the Holy Spirit to help you in your quest.

Carroll

tachyoncatcher
12-12-2013, 09:26 PM
To say that someone is going to hell because they celebrate the Sabbath on the wrong 7th day is awfully presumptuous, don't you think? From the creation of man through today there have been many calendars and different weeks. During Christ's life they had at least 2 calendars. The Roman and the Hebrew. Their days of the week were one day off. For example, the Roman week day Sunday, was Monday for the Hebrew (though having a different name). In other words, Day 1 for the Roman calendar week was Day 2 for the Hebrew. Our current calendar is the Julian calendar based on the Roman calendar of Christ's time. Guess we're all going to hell because we should be celebrating the Sabbath on Friday. Poppycock!

Our God labored for 6 days and rested on the 7th. He passed commandments to Moses that say we should observe the same and hold him holy on that rest day. We have no way of knowing what the anniversary of that creation day of rest is. Six days of work, then one day of rest and worship. Simple enough. Even Jesus said: Mark 2:27-28(KJV) "And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Jesus emerged from the tomb on a Roman Sunday. Hense, "The Lord's Day".

Just Sayin,

Randy

SilverToGold
12-13-2013, 03:35 AM
Hi tachyoncatcher,

I apologize for not being clearer.

Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" God does not hold people who are ignorant at task for violating His laws.

No one is going to burn in the lake of fire for unknowingly not keeping the Sabbath. God is fair and very loving. But, when the United States passes a national law, that will go global, making it mandatory for all to rest on Sunday and to work on Saturday (the Sabbath), then it will be made known to all that God's Sabbath is Saturday. Then people will have to choose who they will serve, God or man. Then those who choose to obey man and violate God's Sabbath will receive the mark of the beast.

In your post, you claim that Jesus rose on Sunday and claim it is the "Lord's Day" ... but it is well known that He died on Friday and rested in the tomb on the Saturday Sabbath before He rose on Sunday. So it is obvious that the Sabbath of the Bible is still Saturday. Is it not?

The Jews have been keeping the Sabbath since the time of Moses and when Jesus came, he honored that same day. To this day, the Jews have kept the exact same day. And the very same day Sabbath the Jews celebrate to this day still from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday.

Jesus emerged from the tomb on Sunday but he RESTED on Saturday, even in His death Jesus honored the Sabbath and rested. The Sabbath means that, to rest from labor. The Sabbath is in honor of the 6 days of creation and 1 day of rest - how does this tie into His resurrection my friend? Baptism is given to remember the resurrection of Christ (see Romans 6:3-5).

So when and where in the Bible does God change the Sabbath to Sunday? When he rose on Sunday? Did He then command all to honor the Sunday as the new Sabbath? If so, why did the Jews not kill the disciples or is there not even any controversy in the Bible over such a major thing? Remember how often they tried to find fault with Jesus for healing on the Sabbath? Remember how they got into a big debate over circumcision? And circumcision is not even one of the 10 commandments! Yet complete silence on any Sabbath changes or debates over such a thing.

Matthew 24:20 "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath." Here, Jesus is talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD and ALSO the end of the world. And He tells them/US to still honor the Sabbath! So it was not done away with after Jesus's resurrection or changed.

All of the disciples kept that same Saturday Sabbath. Paul preached on Sabbath as was his custom Acts 13:42-44.

I tell you He did not give us another day for the Sabbath and He says so through Paul. Hebrews 4:8-9 (NIV) "8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God;"

But maybe I'm all wrong, please show me from the Bible where God changed the Sabbath to the 1st day. I want to honor God's commandments.

To say that someone is going to hell because they celebrate the Sabbath on the wrong 7th day is awfully presumptuous, don't you think? From the creation of man through today there have been many calendars and different weeks. During Christ's life they had at least 2 calendars. The Roman and the Hebrew. Their days of the week were one day off. For example, the Roman week day Sunday, was Monday for the Hebrew (though having a different name). In other words, Day 1 for the Roman calendar week was Day 2 for the Hebrew. Our current calendar is the Julian calendar based on the Roman calendar of Christ's time. Guess we're all going to hell because we should be celebrating the Sabbath on Friday. Poppycock!

Our God labored for 6 days and rested on the 7th. He passed commandments to Moses that say we should observe the same and hold him holy on that rest day. We have no way of knowing what the anniversary of that creation day of rest is. Six days of work, then one day of rest and worship. Simple enough. Even Jesus said: Mark 2:27-28(KJV) "And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Jesus emerged from the tomb on a Roman Sunday. Hense, "The Lord's Day".

Just Sayin,

Randy

tachyoncatcher
12-13-2013, 05:01 AM
Hi SilverToGold,
No, I'm sorry for not being more concise. God didn't change the Sabbath or day 7 Shabbat, to Day 1 - Sunday. The church of the disciple, Peter changed the "day of rest" Sabbath to Sunday to honor our Lords rising from the dead. While I can see the merit in both methodologies of day counting to 7, I fail to see the reason for insistence of damnation when celebrating his day on a 7th day cycle that end on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. I have not found where God said to keep the Shabbat, only the Sabbath. I apologize for any misunderstandings.
Peace,
Randy

vasa croe
12-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Now the Cejka Files are in PDF. Archive and Disseminate
https://archive.org/details/ALL-CEJKA-FILES
:D :D :D :D :D

Any chance you know what happened to these files? They just disappeared today.

Farmhand
12-21-2013, 10:15 AM
The best idea is to download everything immediately if you can. I have the files
but I don't have any uploaded as yet.

Hopefully someone else might upload the entire cache in another place and link
here. If it's still not available I can upload a zip file to my sky drive maybe
tomorrow.

If it's still there. :)

Cheers

vasa croe
12-21-2013, 01:42 PM
The best idea is to download everything immediately if you can. I have the files
but I don't have any uploaded as yet.

Hopefully someone else might upload the entire cache in another place and link
here. If it's still not available I can upload a zip file to my sky drive maybe
tomorrow.

If it's still there. :)

Cheers

Yeah...my game plan was to download them all but it was all one at a time and took forever so I couldn't get them all. If you put a link up please let me know.

Thanks!

Farmhand
12-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Vasa, Is there a particular file you're after ? If so I can upload that quicker
maybe, otherwise I'll upload the entire 1.69 gig cache in a zip file after 1 am this
night, I can't afford the bandwidth unless during off peak time.

vasa croe
12-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Vasa, Is there a particular file you're after ? If so I can upload that quicker
maybe, otherwise I'll upload the entire 1.69 gig cache in a zip file after 1 am this
night, I can't afford the bandwidth unless during off peak time.

No file in particular. Would like to have them all to peruse and use to research the other names related to the files. So much info in them.

SilverToGold
12-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Hi tachyoncatcher,

1st, I'm very sorry for taking so long to reply.

Can I assume you are a Catholic? (only because Protestants are suppose to go by the Bible only and there is no where in the Bible for a change to the 4th Commandment by Peter or anyone else. And as I showed, Hebrews 4 is all about keeping the Sabbath and that it remains because God never said otherwise, else He would have said so very clearly.)

So yes, it is Catholic doctrine that they changed the Sabbath from Day 7 to Day 1. They even admit it was not really Peter and if you study the history, it is clear that this was done by the Catholic church... originally they wanted to draw in the pagans that worshipped on Sunday - SUN worshippers.

In the Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, we read:

Q. Which is the Sabbath day?
A. Saturday is the Sabbath day.
Q. Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
A. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea, (AD 336) transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday….
Q. Why did the Catholic Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
A. The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday, because Christ rose from the dead on a Sunday, and the Holy Ghost descended upon the Apostles on a Sunday.
Q. By what authority did the Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
A. The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday by the plenitude of that divine power which Jesus Christ bestowed upon her!
—Rev. Peter Geiermann, C.SS.R., (1946), p. 50.

So why is this a big deal?

Because God clearly says it is important to HIM ....... the 7th day Sabbath is right in he middle of the 10 commandments and it is the longest of the 10 commandments. To God, it is a sin to knowingly violate His Sabbath, His Lord's Day. To know that God's 4th commandment is still in effect and to say I will not honor it is the same as breaking any of the other 10 commandments. Same as killing or lying or worshipping another "god" in God's eyes. The penalty for sin is death, regardless which of the commandments we break. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death"

1 John 3:4 "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

I know this seems harsh to us but maybe I can explain it this way....

Was it harsh for God to allow death and all the terrible pain we suffer in this world because 2 people decided they would not trust God's word and ATE A FORBIDDEN FRUIT? Think about it... all this death came from eating a fruit? Seems utterly and totally ridiculous to my human senses and knowledge.

No - it was not just a simple act of eating a fruit that did us in, it came about because of distrust of God's word and deciding we know better than God.... that maybe Satan was right and God was wrong. There was nothing especially evil in the fruit, it was in who you place your trust.

In the same manner, man has decided that they know better than God's word.

Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I change not;..."

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Remember, God allowed a man in Moses time that broke the Sabbath to be stoned to death. He also punished Israel many times for breaking His Sabbath. That was a large part of why the Jews were captive in Babylon.

Can we use human reason to understand God or to out reason God's words?

Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Anyways, my friend, if we are honest and truly follow the clear teachings of the Bible, we must honor God's Sabbath because we Love God.

This will be the true test in the end of time which we are all in, it will become a BIG issue and all will have to choose, who they will follow, man's institutional day or the Lord's Sabbath Day. This is how God has chosen to divide the true of heart from the compromisers. The Bible says that the whole world would be deceived in the end and clearly, 99% of professing Christians are deceived on this important issue so clearly given to us by God.

Hi SilverToGold,
No, I'm sorry for not being more concise. God didn't change the Sabbath or day 7 Shabbat, to Day 1 - Sunday. The church of the disciple, Peter changed the "day of rest" Sabbath to Sunday to honor our Lords rising from the dead. While I can see the merit in both methodologies of day counting to 7, I fail to see the reason for insistence of damnation when celebrating his day on a 7th day cycle that end on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. I have not found where God said to keep the Shabbat, only the Sabbath. I apologize for any misunderstandings.
Peace,
Randy

old kodger
12-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Guys,
I don't usually buy into discussions like this BUT, If you who claim to be "Christians" have faith strong enough to actually read some material that flies in the face of everything you choose to believe, then read "The Bible Fraud" it throws an alternate point of view into the mix.

Secondly, you don't have to be Christian to need to know what is written in the bible, because 75% of most laws on the planet (probably excluding Islamic countries) are derived from biblical writings; so if you want to know the law....know the bible. The bible does say "7th day holy..sabbath". Now that is in all probability Saturday. the scriptures are quite specific about breaking God's law, ...not which one, therefore if you break one, you've broken them all. Breaking God's law removes you from God's law protection, and since MAN changed the holy day, places man above God, to agree, (worship on some other day) places you under man's law....Cannon Law, which is absolute, no right to defend your self, every officer of man's law is AUTOMATICALLY right, you are guilty with no right to protest your innocence.
Such is the beast...MAN! So when the bible tells of dire consequences of breaking God's law, know that that is because you agreed to be under man's law.
Incidently, I'm not a christian.

Farmhand
12-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Unfortunately my Sky Drive will not allow such large file uploads, I'm at a loss as to how to do it. I'll try another file hosting site.

As for the religious extremism, take it elsewhere I say. Find a religion forum.

wrtner
12-27-2013, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=old kodger;247602]
MAN! So when the bible tells of dire consequences of breaking God's law...
QUOTE]
Leviticus forbids the using of garments made with more than one type of thread. That means Marks & Spencers underpants.

Repent all those who wear such knickers lest ye be put to the sword.

p.s. Even if you don't wear such gartments, Leviticus has words on the subject of hats.

wayne.ct
12-30-2013, 03:02 AM
It depends on how you define "true Christians".

All the true Christians that I know reckon this is all a load of crap.

You have a dirty mouth! Go wipe yourself!

wayne.ct
12-30-2013, 03:19 AM

Carroll

I am being too hard you, Carroll! I just want to be clear. Jesus said no one knows the DAY or the HOUR. We can know and in fact are commanded to watch and be aware of the SEASONS. In other words, we are to apply logic and common sense but not claim to know things that only God knows. To do that would be a form of blasphemy. Spiritual secrets are only revealed to those with spiritual discernment. Non-Christians and Non-believers can not and will not understand such things. If someone does not understand, they need to learn spiritual discernment. Again, I am not making any claim of accuracy or great spiritual insight. I am suggesting that any Christian reading this post should consider that the Bible contains relevant information if they choose to search it out!

Again, Carroll, this is not a criticism or attack on you! I just want to try and explain myself. I'm sorry you don't see what I see in referenced verses. I also apologize if in my enthusiasm I appeared to attack you! I don't want this to be turned into an argument. Do we have a consensus now, Carroll?

citfta
12-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi Wayne,

Yes I agree with you the signs are pretty clear that the end is near. No need to apologize. I don't have a problem with someone that respectfully disagrees with my opinion. I only get upset when someone is rude or disrespectful.

I am puzzled by all the people on this forum and other places that keep insisting we could make this world into a Utopia if we could only get rid of the people in charge or do this or that. They are completely missing the fact that mankind has had several thousand years to get it right and we have only made it worse.

Our only hope is in the return of Christ and hopefully that won't be much longer. As you have said the signs of the season are pretty clear the end is not that far away, maybe even within our lifetime. All we as Christians can do is share the message of salvation with those around us and eagerly wait for His return.

Respectfully, Carroll

Farmhand
01-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Setting up a drop box account now for the Cejka files, please all who want the
files download them as soon as possible after I upload them and store to a dvd
disc or some other external storage for posterity, there is some good stuff in
there. I hope to post a link by 24 hours time. Lot on my plate so I hope not to forget, again.
My apologies to those waiting.

The bee pollen is good stuff but it's not magic, I use it and it does do
good for the health, I'm convinced.

The drop box will allow me to upload the zip but won't leave much space over for
me. I might need to remove it in the future, I'll try to avoid that.

Wish me luck for no internet failure or lightning strike. :v-peace:

I'm always reminded of the saying the Lord helps those who help themselves.

In other words if we can't be bothered neither can he. Is how I see the saying is meant to be understood.

Farmhand
01-14-2014, 09:02 PM
Here is the Cejka files. EDIT: non working link removed.

Cheers

P.S. Anyone get it yet ? Is it a working link ?

minduser
01-15-2014, 06:04 AM
I can confirm that it is working. Thanks for the upload!

wayne.ct
01-17-2014, 02:35 AM
I get a cute image and this text...
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Perhaps it will work later or needs to be reset.

Farmhand
01-17-2014, 08:57 AM
Yeah makes me wonder just how many people are trying to download it or if it is
a baloney excuse to disable the link. It took me almost 2 days to upload it.

Maybe some of the folks who might already have it could begin to upload it or
we could start a torrent If we keep the original Zip file without changing the
name several people should be able to seed it using Utorrent or something like
that, when I go to sleep America is awake ect.

Try downloading from this page. EDIT: Sorry that link is no good either.

If it's only up in one place it's easy to stop.

wayne.ct
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
It took more than four attempts but I now have a good copy of the files and have looked at a few of the documents. Thanks to Farmhand for posting the file to the drop box.

Farmhand
01-21-2014, 05:35 PM
This link should be working again now.

EDIT: non working link removed.

Farmhand
01-25-2014, 05:52 AM
What a weasel scumbag you are farmhand! Blatantly ripping of the people who invested a lot of time and money to bring this information to the world.

You really should be ashamed of yourself! I hope you are prosecuted to the maxmimum extent of the law!

The Doctor

Please explain, I downloaded this info from the net, as far as I know it is open
to all. I make no money from it, nor do I claim it to be of my making.

I have no idea where it originated. Except from Cejka himself. Are you he ?

Is there some kind of protection on it ? How did it get on the net for me to
download with no protection warnings ?

If so then I would be happy to remove it. But I need to see some evidence of that.

Show me the protection rights and I will remove it.

And by the way. Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will not hurt me. :)

Is it yours ? It would appear to contain works from many people. How can one person own it ?

Farmhand
01-25-2014, 05:58 AM

See, it was already done, I got them with no warning they were protected.

These links seem to work as well.

Farmhand
01-25-2014, 02:40 PM
So the title of this thread was not a dead giveaway?? Gimme a break!

And if the files were already on another site, why did you go to all the trouble to upload them again. Don't give that Me that BS. Your last 5 posts are written in a way that you know these are illegal copies!

You know that they are copyrighted by ENERGY FROM THE VACUUM (http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com)
So why don't you be a good boy now and take them down?

Oh BTW, they're not mine and I'm not Cejka. Cejka is dead. I am The Doctor.

:thanks:

Don't try to tell me what I know buddy, the title does not tell me the Cejka Files are copyrighted at all.

As far as why upload them again, I did it because someone claimed the link was not working.
The reason why did not concern me.

Can you show me evidence that the files are copyrighted ? If you do then I will believe they are.

The fact remains that most of the files are works of a lot of different people, how can they be copyrighted by another ?

So why not show me the evidence of copyright on those files ? Like a good boy.

The other links still work so what point would it be anyway, the link has been
temporarily disabled due to too much traffic again so dropbox informed me.

Until I see evidence of copyright on those files I won't remove the link.

I have never even seen one of those video's, never had one in my possession.
All I have done is re upload some files that I downloaded legitimately.

The title talks of time ending, I see no reference to that in the files.

Are the files in a video ?

Cheers

Furthermore, the origin of the files I downloaded is unknown to me, I have no way to know where they came from.

Is there only one source of the files ? Are most (or maybe all) of the files in the zip file I uploaded available elsewhere ? I would say yes they are.

citfta
01-25-2014, 04:07 PM
@ The Doctor,

I don't have that particular DVD from the Energy from the Vacuum series but I do have some of the others. Just because a subject was discussed on that DVD does not mean the subject itself is protected by the copyright of the DVD. You come on this forum as a newcomer and start making accusations with so far nothing to back them up. You need to do your homework before you start making accusations. If you have some evidence those files are copyrighted then you need to show it. Your credibility so far is not too good.

@ Farmhand,

I downloaded those files myself from your dropbox so the link is working or at least was earlier today from my location. Thanks for going to the trouble to upload those files to make it easier for the rest of us to get them. I hope to get time to look at them next week when I get caught up on some of my more urgent chores.

Carroll

citfta
01-25-2014, 04:15 PM
@ The Doctor,

Here is a real example of someone ripping off John Bedini's work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWCr-r3e6c

This person has over a dozen videos on Youtube using John Bedini's videos and claiming they are about the Howard Johnson magnet motor. So why don't you spend you time going after a real scumbag instead of making accusations you can't back up.

Carroll

Ruphus
01-25-2014, 10:50 PM
and got this

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Farmhand
01-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Yeah Ruphus, being a large file dropbox might consider only a few people
downloading it as excessive traffic. Try the link I quoted that was already
posted by someone else. Or try later.

The_Doctor
01-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Thank you to all in providing links to illegal copies of copyrighted material from Energetic Productions LLC.

The respective hosting companies have been requested to remove them due to copyright infringement.

Apologies if my methods to reveal these links has offended some members of this forum.

The Doctor

Farmhand
01-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Thank you to all in providing links to illegal copies of copyrighted material from Energetic Productions LLC.

The respective hosting companies have been requested to remove them due to copyright infringement.

Apologies if my methods to reveal these links has offended some members of this forum.

The Doctor

If the links are removed I will simply make up a file of my own containing the non copyrighted material within the files and with no mention of Cejka.

Seems to me the material within is from many different authors and those papers without any mention of Cejka would be immune to copyright.

As I said if you can show me some evidence the files within are copyrighted I would remove them. You cannot show this copyright evidence or won't, I do not care which.

You will not stop people from getting files like the one attached because no valid copyright applies to them.

Adding the word "Cejka" to the front of a file doesn't automatically give ownership of the content, I'll argue that in court. Talk about control freaks.

That is all that has been done is the word Cejka was added to the titles of other peoples work. Who is ripping off who.

It certainly is not the work of Cejka or John Bedini in that paper, I chose that
paper at random due to it's size for fast upload. The same applies for the
majority of the other documents.

I'll even clean out my skydrive to do the upload. Maybe you'll do the world a
favor if the links are disabled, because the new one will work a lot faster. :thumbsup:

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=32A91E5C9DCCE17F&resid=32A91E5C9DCCE17F%211356&app=WordPdf&wdo=1

When the rose colored glasses come off and people see the true colors it is a beautiful thing.

citfta
01-26-2014, 01:51 AM
My question now is "The Doctor of what?" Disinformation, stupidity or just plain arrogance. Either way it is safe to say he can't back up his claims or threats. If he somehow actually did represent anyone with any interest in the copyrights of the files he would not have gone about attacking someone on a public forum. He would have used a simple letter from an attorney requesting the copyrighted material be removed. I am sure Aaron would have been one of the first to ask you to remove them as he is the moderator and John Bedini is a member of this forum.

My advice to you Mr. Dr. is to take your silly games somewhere else. We are on to you.

Carroll

PS: I have already given you some real scammers why don't you go after them with your silly threats.

Farmhand
01-26-2014, 03:04 AM
The Anti-Gravity Handbook, By James E. Cox, this is the work of Mr Cox.

Who other than he claims to own it ? Not me.

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=32A91E5C9DCCE17F&resid=32A91E5C9DCCE17F%211358&app=WordPdf&wdo=1

Farmhand
01-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Well my Drop box has informed me that my public links have been banned due to
excess traffic or abuse. However The links provided by Nasa Nate seem to be
still functional. Seems Drop Box has the spine of a Jellyfish and the usability of
a snowflake anyway. :thumbsup:

I'm going to go through and check for any documents I think might be dubious "rights wise" and make up a second set of files which are free and open.

Cheers

EDIT: OK The Doctor of suppression, has his way by the looks of it. right or
wrong, all of the links of mine regarding this matter are removed.

And just for the record, I have not encouraged anyone to download the files
from the still working Link in Nasa Nate's post by quoting it. Just wondering
why he didn't get severely abused as I did. Seems odd. Or personal.

morya7
02-22-2014, 05:40 PM
2030 will come and go and you won't know. the body may die in this timeline, but the conscious mind will just transfer to another timeline Its happen to me 3
times allread. once in grade school. In 2009 ,the wife were traveling on a narrow two lane road west of Hot springs ,ar on US 270. their was an open road in front of us. the next thing I we passing through another car in slow motion . when we passed , through, I looked the rear view miror, the other car was still in our land going the other way. I stop at a gas station a mile of the road and wasn.t a scratch on the car. so basically, wer went into the 4th dimension passed through the other car and came back into the 3rd in a different time line where everything was the same except for that event. every time we have make a choice there are timeline splits.

sigi
03-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Maybe this Tesla quote is relevant:
The Secretary of Hygiene or Physical Culture will be far more important in the cabinet of the President of the United States who holds office in the year 2035 than the Secretary of War.
From: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/nikola_tesla_2.html

I suspect that in some moment Tesla made a device to see the future. Radiant energy is faster than light, so a "TV" using that technology can make the magic, so maybe the Cejka's char was made using that "TV"... maybe the TV was connected directly to the brain!

Something BAD about healt will happens that year. If u trust in Tesla it is for sure.