Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Gracie!

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!

The lives of all of us are changed and BLESSED because of you and your Amazing LOVE and Powerful Feminine Energy!!!!

You are a glorious beacon of Light and Love, My Gracie, and my world is a better place because of you!

Thank you for EVERYTHING, my Darling Soul Sister...Always remember how deeply I Love You!!!

May you Always be Blessed...In All Ways.

With Profound Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

Hey...Let's PARTY, okay? Maybe put on some nice dresses and go out and do some flirting???!!!
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Happy Birthday, Grace!!!

May this be your best birthday yet!!!

And many happy returns!
    Paths To Your Success

Comment

Muah!

Gracie,

I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Grace

Save over $1,000 on PATHS
        Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]Happy Birthday to

What are you 25 finally???

Now blow out your candles and make a big wish and have a blast today!!!

Aloha
          Keoi:
          Blessings with Aloha Keoi
          http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
          <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
          Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Had a editing prob
            Keoi
            Blessings with Aloha Keoi
            http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
            <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
            Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Birthday Wishes

Dear Grace

Happy, Happy Birthday

Hope that it is a real Hummmmdinger!!!

LoVe & Blessings,
              Sharyn
              Theta Healing
              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Happy Birthday Grace!

Comment

Happppppppppy Birthday Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY

Eternal Love and Light and Baloons xxxxxxxxx
                    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Happy Birthday Grace!
                      The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                      -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Oh How I Love All Of You!!!

HONESTLY!! I HAD NO IDEA HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE POSTED HERE!! I SO ADORE MY PAMELA SWEDA FOR CREATING THIS THREAD, BUT WHEN I SAW IT ON MY BIRTHDAY SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD POSTED!!

SHARYN!! OH MY DIVINE ONENESS!! THAT HUMMINGBIRD PICTURE IS TO DIE FOR!! I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS!!

Jillian, You have made my day!!

Odille, I love you so!! You are a beauty of unheard proportions!!

S.J., Oh how ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS YOU ARE!!! Thank you for being YOU!

Jure, MY HERCULES!! How Happy you have made me feel today!!

Sharyn, OMG, this Hummingbird pic is absolutely the most beautiful by far I have ever seen!! How do you do it?

Keoi, You make me feel so GOOD!! I will return the favor very soon!! Just you wait!! I love you very much!

Alan, Vegas was the start of our fabulous relationship, but our emails keep getting better and better!! YOU are absolutely Fabulous!! Thank you for being YOU!!

Jamie, HOW I ADORE YOU!! HOW IS IT THAT YOU CAN BE SO INCREDIBLY FABULOUS!! Please start a thread and teach us how we can be FABULOUS like YOU!

Ann, YOU are so amazing!! I have been so busy and away all summer long but yet you take the time to be present for my Birthday!! I am sending you many blessings (corrections) and LOVE!!

Aaron, this is for all these cool smiley's that you have newly posted!! I am going to send you many powerful corrections!!

PAMELA!! WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE!! I LOVE YOU IMMENSELY!!
                        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Hi Beautiful!

happy, Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grace!

You are WONDERFUL and a BLESSING to us ALL ('specially me, but I"m biased )

I am Eternally GRATEFUL to you and all you contribute to this board and to My Life!

And, this is SO you!!!

Wonderwoman -

I love you, Wonderful Soul!

Stephen

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE

LOTS OF LOVE

Terry
                            Last edited by tezzaa; 08-12-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Hey sweetie,

Surely I CANNOT be left out of wishing you the bestest of the best Happy Birthday. And even though I'm a few days late, my birthday thoughts, well wishes and so much more will mos def flow forth till waaay beyond this period.

If only Stephen (and others ) knew just how so much more of a blessing you have been and continue to be to me since you came into my life, they would most definitely give me the 1st prize when it comes to who's life you have touched the most here.

So Gracie dearest, here's sending my trailer load of LUURRVVEE TO YOU NOW AND ALWAYS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Comment

Working...
                              X