PDA

View Full Version : Binaural Beat Brainwave Hemisphere Synchronization and Entrainment CD Downloads

Aaron
07-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi all, this thread is for the binaural beat downloads and these will be in high quality WAV format in true CD quality.

Here is the first one:

(open this link then when the page opens, right click on it and SAVE TARGET AS or SAVE
FILE AS on your desktop or whereever)
783 (http://www.esmhome.org/library/binaural/783.html)
This is the Earth Frequency (average actually) of 7.83hz.
1141kbps (very high quality)
44khz audio sample rate
302MB so large file
30 minutes long
1st 5 minutes goes from about 13 down to 7.83 and stays there for 23 minutes and 2 minutes to ramp back up to about 13.

Would appreciate feedback on comparison of this one to the mp3.

Aiming4Joy
07-27-2007, 04:43 AM
Aaron, I'm not able to open this link. It times out. Not sure if it's my computer or not.

Carol

Aaron
07-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi Carol,

Did you try to save it as a file or did you try to simply click it to open it?

rhozzi
07-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow! I went to download the earthtones and it said it would take over 17 hours to download. Is that because I have dial-up or is that what it takes for all computers?

Aaron
07-30-2007, 04:27 AM
hi Rhozzi,

I wouldn't try to download a file this big with dial up. It will take hours with many possibilities of timing out along the way.

I would try the mp3 until you have a faster connection.

rhozzi
07-30-2007, 03:26 PM
I have no idea what an Mp3 is. If it's a seperate unite such as what my son has for music, I don't have one.
Are there binaural beats or frquencies for healing that can be downloaded from the internet? I read somewhere that the frequency of 21 is for getting information (from the matrix I think) and is that available on the internet or is it within the Increased Synchronicity module?

Viviana
07-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi Rhoz!

An mp3 is simply a compressed file. What your son has is an mp3 PLAYER. ;)

The binaural beat downloads available in the ESM library are in mp3 format. The one Aaron has just uploaded for downloading is in .wav format. Meaning, the uncompressed version, which keeps the integrity of the file. In most cases you don't notice the difference, e.g., songs from a CD but when it comes to these type of files, there will be a difference between the .wav version of the binaural beats to it's compressed cousin the mp3. :)

~Viviana - xoxo

I have no idea what an Mp3 is. If it's a seperate unite such as what my son has for music, I don't have one.
Are there binaural beats or frquencies for healing that can be downloaded from the internet? I read somewhere that the frequency of 21 is for getting information (from the matrix I think) and is that available on the internet or is it within the Increased Synchronicity module?

Aaron
07-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Hi Rhozzi,

Exactly what Viviana said.

Here is a direct link to the mp3's you can download. They are much smaller than the wav file.

Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library (http://www.esmhome.org/library.html#binauralbeats)

Feel free to download all the mp3's you want.

If you have a friend with high speed internet access that can download the wav for you and burn it to a cdrom and give it to you, that will be the easiest way for you to get it since you have dial up.

Chet
08-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Good day Aaron ......................... I'm having a challenge downloading the WAV file. I've been doing it as suggested above; I 'right' click on the link and 'save target as' to my desktop. When the 'download complete' box shows, it has the following message in it; saved: redirect-to.htm from www.energeticforum.com ....... 140 bytes in 1 sec. When I click on the saved file on the desktop it takes me to the webpage where it starts playing. I don't know if its me or the version of Windows I'm using(Windows 2000 w/service pack 4).
A quick question about WAV files; once I burn this onto a CD/DVD will it play back on my home stereo or only my computer?
Please let me know what I can do ................ L+L Chet

Aaron
08-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Hi Chet,

Here is a simpler link so it doesn't start playing.

(open this link then when the page opens, right click on it and SAVE TARGET AS or SAVE FILE AS on your desktop or wherever)
783 (http://www.esmhome.org/library/binaural/783.html)

When you get to that page and right click on that, it should work fine.

You can burn it on a cdrom so it plays on a regular audio cd player as long as you burn it as an audio file and not a data file.

Chet
08-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks Aaron :notworthy: ..... it worked perfectly ............ Chet

tezzaa
08-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi Aaron,

Could you explain a little about what the benefits would be of listening to the Earth Frequency.

Thanks

Terry

Aaron
08-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Hi Tezza,

The short answer is that the frequency that the Earth's magnetic field pulses at is the frequency our brainwaves need to be to be optimally in tune with the information in the collective unconscious. That is why when we get in the Theta state, we are in the optimum meditative state to tune into source.

Basically, it happens to be the same as theta but actually, the Earth's magnetic field entrains our brainwaves when we go into a passive state of mind and this is why during relaxation, the dominant Earth's magnetic field brings our brainwaves down to it's frequency.

I'll post a long drawn out explanation that even ties into the so-called global warming, increase in conscious awareness globally, earth frequency, etc... lol
I put a link to it when I write it up.

Aaron
08-04-2007, 10:55 PM
http://www.energeticforum.com/energetic-science-ministries/888-earths-magnetic-field-global-warming-consciousness.html#post6624

zartgirl
08-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Aaron,
Will this help me to relax and sleep at night? I have a problem relaxing at night! My mind runs a hundred miles per hour at night time! I am working on turning off the negative tape, and the possitive is starting to play, but it is still running at a 100 miles per hour! I think my life would be less stressful if I could just relax at night.

I am downloading about to download it now. Thanks Sj Zartgirl:notworthy:

Aaron
08-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi Zartgirl,

It is kind of relaxing but you really would want to ask PATHS to boost your sleep module and add deep sleep booster if you don't already have it. Also, make sure you don't take spirulina or afa too late at night.

For the sleep soundtrack, it is a deep sleep one that gets you down to a delta state. You can get an mp3 of it here:
Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library (http://www.esmhome.org/library.html#binauralbeats)

It should help. I'll make a very high quality version in WAV of that one and will post here soon but give that one a try and see if it helps.

zartgirl
08-06-2007, 10:52 PM
I actually did download the deep sleep one this morning. I found it on Energetic ministries site. Just kind of stumbled on to it!

I have the sleep booster on my modules and I also have asked them and they did boost the sleep booster. My feeling is that once I get things moving here in the next few weeks and start looking for an apartment for me and the kids... Things will settle down big time, and my sleep will get back to normal! Well also once I get into the apartment I won't have a room-mate who stays up all night talking on the phone either! Life will be a little more peaceful for me!

My goal is set to be moving into my own apt in Calif. on Sept. 1st. School down there starts Sept. 5th! I want to have them there to start on the first day of school. That will give us a few days to buy the appropiate school uniforms and such!

I have been working on really controlling my thoughts and adding the emotions of excitement to my visualizations of us moving into our new house at that time. I even have been online looking at apt complexes, so I have a visual of where I want to move. It is amazing, because the help that I needed to do that is materializing yesterday and today! I really appreciate the time you spend here sharing your knowledge. It has been very helpful to me!

I also changed my modules around to slp1, confidence, goal setting, and ult body... The last one is just a fun one for me! I think as my confidence grows, my stress will go way down also! I have come a long way though already in a short time!

Blessings Sj
PS I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you help, sorry this was sooo long!

tezzaa
08-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I use the Free Demo Holosync CD and it sends me off to sleep without fail.
Considering that I have had years of sleepless nights this is just amazing:)

Terry

S.J
08-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Thank You for these Aaron!

I've just successfully downloaded Deep Sleep, and it's playing now and it's just beautiful to listen to :)

Much appreciated, thanks again :notworthy:

Aaron
05-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone,

This link is for a higher quality version of the deep sleep binaural track. It is a little over 300mb. It is also in WAV format and not MP3.

http://www.esmhome.org/library/binaural/deepsleep.wav

You can only see this link if you are a registered member. Please keep this link private and if anyone wants this download, they can simply become a member. It is free to join.

Anyway, enjoy the soundtrack!

wpage
05-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the rushing waters! Really is a feeling generator...

yari
03-03-2009, 04:54 AM
This is so relaxing ..... I downloaded it rt to my g1 phone ..

It put my babies right to sleep...thanks so much!!

Love Yari

CosmicFarmer
09-19-2009, 01:55 PM
oh my. Cosmic Continnuum is real heady. Thanks for the binaural links.
Ohm.... (j/k)

:rofl:

Kevin
09-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Just don't listen to these while driving! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:peaceflag:

Aaron
04-07-2010, 05:38 AM
These are still freely available for anyone that wants them.

JoRich
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi Aaron,

I am new here and this is incredibly kind of you, thank you. :dance:

Jo

FRC
02-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Has anyone here tried "hemisync" from the Monroe Institute ? Are these Mp3's
similar ?

FRC

future pather
02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
There is someone who used to post here who had been using hemisync and then started using PATHS.

I'm sure she was getting something out of hemisync because she was a long time user.

I also remember her saying she felt PATHS was boosting her hemisync results.

Aaron
02-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi Aaron,

I am new here and this is incredibly kind of you, thank you. :dance:

Jo

My pleasure!

Here is a link in case anyone didn't see it:

There are a handful of free ones there. Enjoy!

8sideways
04-19-2013, 04:48 AM
You guys should try and upload things to a torrent site or host them on a dedicated server somewhere.

Jeff Pearson
05-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Should you listen to this with headphones and/or would headphones enhance the effect??

Aaron
05-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Jeff,

Yes, you have to use headphones to isolate the frequencies in each channel to each ear.