Sleep question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep question

I have been on the modules for 3 weeks... I realize that I am currently under a lot of stress, but I am having a lot of problems sleeping. I moved out of my home to a temporary housing situation, and I have others sharing the space. The apt I am in I only share with one other mom and her two kids, but the ladies upstairs are very noisy till very late at night.

Is it normal even with the sleep modules to have trouble sleeping at night when one is in a situation like this? I am also currently not working and in the process of getting work, and relocating back to Calif. as soon as I can. When I get my life situated should my sleep challenges go away or should I ask them to tweak my module somehow for me? This is all new to me and so is my life changes. I am suddenly out on my own for the first time in 16 years and now with two kids! I am taking my spirulina every day. My internet was off for a week, but I took my computer someplace to watch my module once last week and I watched tonight. I am wondering if I should maybe watch them a little more considering my circumstances?

On a possitive note, I am doing so good! It feels so good to be away from the negative energy that was in my life when I was with my husband all those years! I don't think there is anything stopping me now! Amazing things will be happening!

Blessings zartgirl

zartgirl

It is good to hear all the positive things happening in your life!

Regarding your sleep-email customer support at info@paths-vx.com and let them know, they will adjust it stronger for you.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Congratulations on making that move! But, ZartGirl, you’re not making one major life change, you’ve got tons of them…here’s what you listed for us:

I moved out of my home to a temporary housing situation
      I have others sharing the space
      The apt I am in I only share with one other mom and her two kids
      The ladies upstairs are very noisy till very late at night.
      I am also currently not working
      and in the process of getting work
      and relocating back to Calif. as soon as I can.
      I am suddenly out on my own for the first time in 16 years and now with two kids!
      Amazing things will be happening!

Who would be able to sleep with all that going on?

PATHS has really helped me, but I think it’s also good to remember that our bodies really want what’s best for us, even though it may sometimes be misguided. In your case, you’ve left an abusive man, and now you’re living with strangers. I think many of us would find it difficult to find deep, restful sleep with loud strangers banging about (I know I would), and in your circumstance, your body might feel a need to be vigilant, to keep you safe. I worked as a therapist with women from a shelter for some time, and I can say that lack of sleep was pretty common.

But I know you're right .... amazing things are gonna happen!

As for watching PATHS, for me I find that the more I can watch it (like maybe once a day), the more helpful it seems to be. I think it might be that I am somehow affirming my own intentions by watching it and using my intentions as well as the PATHS instructions to make the change. It may not be technically necessary to watch it that much, but I find it helpful for me.

Blessings to you and your children! I’m sending powerful intentions your way for peace and prosperity and calm!

Carol

Comment

I figured out at least part

of the problem! I was being a little blond, and taking half of my spirulina in the morning and half at night! I now realize that it can give you energy and keep you awake, so today I started taking all of it in the morning!

Carol, Thanks for the encouragement! You are right I am making a ton of changes in my life! Thank you!

Blessings Zartgirl

Comment

Zartgirl,

I also found that taking the last of my spirulina with my evening meal contributed to "hyping" me up & keeping me awake. I now make sure that I take my second dose no later than mid afternoon.

I have a high sensitivity to a lot of foods & medications & it took me a while to realise that the spirulina was also having a similar effect on me.

Hope that you are soon relaxed & getting enough sleep for yourself

Love & Blessings,
          Sharyn
          Theta Healing
          Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Spirulina Sleep Song

Hi Zartgirl and everyone!
            You are so right - about not taking spirulina before bed. I had to find that out the hard way as well - like Sharyn, I take most in the morning and some at lunch.
            As Carol and Kevin say - you certainly are going through a lot of major shifts in your life - and it is all good
            I intend with you and for you that your sleep pattern settles in and you can hear a lovely spirulina lullaby sleepy time song instead of your upstairs neighbours.
            Take care!
            Sending love and light your way.
            Maggie
            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
            Word Whisperer
            My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Made the change

Well I made the change last night and I have to say I slept much better. I am also adjusting to central air conditioning! I have an adversion to being cold, and it is really cold in here. I find myself wearing winter clothes in 100 degree weather outside, but it is very cold inside!

I am going to close off the air vent above my bed today! I think I will also queitly turn down the air today... She will probably turn it up, but I will just have to be persistant about it!

Now that I have my internet here I am listening to it every morning and just before bed! I figure it will help me stay focussed and right energy levels.

Well Blessings Sj

Comment

Hey Zartgirl

Wow, you are going through some major stuff right now!! I am just giving you a few words of encouragement because I have been through some of that stuff. I lived in a shelter for one month (with my two kids and several other women and their kids) when I separated from my husband, and then I lived in a temporary housing situatin for six months. You will get through all that and you will excell! I can tell you that because you have indicated that you have a plan and you are working on moving forward!! Good luck, and congratulations for finding PATHS to help you out because that will make a HUGE difference for you.

As PATHS is challenging some of your old ingrained beliefs, it creates some congnitive dissonace (which occurs when you have two different beliefs that contradict each other, and your PATHS modules are bringing these from your subconscious mind into your conscious mind and also presenting you with new, more truthful beliefs, wich are likely contradicting your old beliefs). which can also be disruptive to sleep. As you integrate many of the new habits and ways of thinking this will ease up. In my opinion however, it's worth every second of the possible discomfort you might experience and any sleep loss because the benefits in the long run are well worth it!!

Stacey
                Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

Working...
                X