Anti-Gravity, Free Energy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Gravity, Free Energy..

I saw the lecture last night. It apparently won't be on video.google for long.

He explains some basic principles behind anti-gravity, as it has already been tested and some free energy setups that apparently worked.

One major observation, when one creates an anti-gravity ship the time rate inside is slower then the outside. Sounded like a 1 to 10 ratio. I think I would rather wait for some anti-aging tech before I take a ride..

Side note, please ingore the NWO scare when it starts. This is not a hyped consp.. video.

Stan Deyo - Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order

Interesting video. I am not sure I understood all he talked about, nor do I know if all he is saying is accurate...but it is quite fascinating.

The radiant energy he talks about at the end of the video is something I have been messing with for a few years now. Definitely works.

Thanks!

Last edited by Kevin; 07-23-2007, 10:51 PM.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

i am a bit suspicious because he worked for secret agencies and do secret projects and they let him share some sensitive information.Anyways the lecture is fascinating.

Comment

Working...
      X