Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another unanswered? question. How to cut and fit the stones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another unanswered? question. How to cut and fit the stones.

It remains that the precision of the cuts and fits, (foregoing modern equipment) is ill-replicated nor explained sufficiently. Think not this be divorced from the issues discussed here. Dissapointing in that solving for one problem often offers unexpected benifits. I have every intention of cutting the hardest oldest stone like carving Jello with a wire cheese cutter somehow employing FarnsworthFusor/Variabley controlled ThermicLance in a recipe enhanced salt water solution. There likewise must be an accoustical aspect which could serve some benifit. I am theorizing that if one can accoustically impart control stimulate or discern an objects natural frequency the opportunity for constructive or de-constructive interference exists. I must respect the geometry of the situation. The matter/energy/force & transfer mechanisms(Vortexian Quadrature?). Forgive me for not chasing magnetic windmills. I think we should build a REALLY big Pyramid. The base should roughly cover Disneyland. Disney would need to be sacrificed of course. I'll cut, you do your levitation thing and they should fit all nice and clean. I work best at night so I need a lighting crew also. I welcome discussion

I think we should build a REALLY big Pyramid. The base should roughly cover Disneyland. Disney would need to be sacrificed of course. I'll cut, you do your levitation thing and they should fit all nice and clean. I work best at night so I need a lighting crew also.
    Sacrifice Disney? But they are our entertainment! And tied to the hip with MacDonalds! our food source! They design their playalnds!

For gods sake man, what will be left? A 3d triangle....you're mad.

Can I help?

Comment

Sacrifice Disney?
      Ill go for that whether you build anything or not!!

Comment

Working...
      X