Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Right Module

Hi, Everybody,

I'm so excited about the new modules. I so wish I could afford more, but for now I can only have 4. I was on Take It Off and Ultimate Body, and I made tons of changes in my eating habits. But I had to release those two in order for me to get the new Eat Right and Mind Set for Money. I'm also on Goal Setting, which is also having fantastic results for me, and I just changed to Successful Living Module 3, so I didn't want to give that up.

I've watched my new theater 2 or 3 times. Last night, as I was preparing dinner and running through my options nothing, nothing at all sounded good. It took a while for me to realize that I wasn't all that hungry. A huge dinner just didn't sound good, but that feeling is so foreign to me that I almost didn't recognize it! I settled for a bowl of soup. That's fantastic and I'm thrilled!

Carol

Carol,

That's awesome! Yeah I've had some funny experiences sort of like that on the ultimate body. I really WANTED to eat that cheesburger, I just couldn't!

I'm glad to see your location showing now! I grew up mostly in Berekeley. Say hi to CA for me

-Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Working...
    X