Finally moving Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally moving Today

Today is the day I am moving from the home I share with the stbx and move into the shelter. The coolest thing happened! When I got the call that it was my room was ready they informed me that they had decided to give me and my kids two rooms! This is sooooo cool! because now I will have room so I will be able to continue to do freelance work as I get it and have a computer set up to help me in my search for a full time position either contract or W2 employee. I am not picky! Hey I will take two or three jobs contract in the same area that are part time if that is the way it works out!

If you think about it, could you all send some really possitive energy my direction as I search for that job in Calif. I do not care what part of Calif I move to as all parts of it will be closer to my family than I am now! I need for this job to start as soon as possible! Thank you!!!

I am seeing the job opening pooring in, and a large three or four bedroom apartment for me and my kids with a pool in Calif. where I will have room to paint and design also coming available and being held for me!

Blessings to all of you!
    Zartgirl

You will get a new good job! I ll set a powerful intention for you to get a good paid job, near your family!
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasnīt been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Working...
    X