Vacuum tubes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum tubes?

Are the degree of vacuum and the voltage tension responsible for the type of emission the tube will emit?
    Can a vacuum tube be used as a reciver, for example instead of a cat whiskers?
    Can ultraviolet light be created using a vacuum tube?
    thanks for the help
    Last edited by electronicsounds; 05-04-2011, 01:49 PM.

Here is Tesla's tube that transfers energy.

It is a half sphere Aluminum in a vacuum that is connected to a high voltage DC source. Super simple in design.

The type of radiation it emits is the same energy Tesla believed the sun emits (cosmic rays). The type of energy emitted is not something understood by traditional science. If you study and understand this basic tube, a new world of possibilities will open up to you.

Comment

thanks SilverToGold

do you have the complete patent or any other information, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by electronicsounds View Post
        do you have the complete patent or any other information, thanks
        Just go to pat2pdf.org and type in: 685,957

. . .
        Regular service Signature:
        Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

thanks

Comment

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00685957.pdf

I would go directly to the source, look up Tesla's work on Roentgen rays. This is what he called the radiation from these tubes. He wrote several articles and intensively studied this tube.

If you want to really understand what Tesla was getting at, go read William Lyne's books. He gives the best break down of what Tesla is really about in my opinion and it will help you to more fully understand what Tesla's view really was about.

Comment

I would like to add that vacuum tubes are can produce a large amount of heat by trapping sunlight and the ultraviolet rays between two layers of a vacuum sealed glass.
              SunFusion Solar

Comment

Working...
              X