Worth a look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth a look.

Aaron if this is posted somewhere else here you can delete. If not, see what you think...

YouTube - Magnetic Motor Free Energy

those things can't work....all one needs to do is play with some magnets for a little bit to understand. All forces are equal and opposite (even in a magnet)....if you really have all that push...where is the pull?

the simple repulsion of a magnet is not sufficiant to base a motor on....as the magnet must be forced into a position where repulsion can take place.

The inital force of this "machine" is all it has...no way to maintain it 'honestly'

Any group of magnets will always find the most energy efficant configuration between themselves and rest there......ie parendev motor....

Comment

I think everyone at some point wants to find a way to control magnetic flux
      to make a self runner and in 2008 that video got alot of attention.
      what you will eventually conclude after much effort is that the repulsion of magnets comes with the cost of compression.

I used the best paramagnetic blocking materials on that design and found that flux makes another pattern called pinning that is almost as bad. I can say that the video got alot of people thinking and replicating but did'nt grow as time went by.

There are claims of self runners, many years later now 2011 and energetic forum has been instrumental in bringing technology forward. The people here are open and interested in progress and are making it happen.

Comment

Working...
      X