Seminar/Workshop for United Nations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminar/Workshop for United Nations?

This thread is for the planning of the coming "Bring-in Energy Seminars/Workshops” to be sponsored by the Lake Victoria Free Trade Zone under United Nations.

The initial Seminars/Workshops will be held in Shenzhen or Hong Kong while the site in the Free Trade Zone is being developed. There may be 54 Countries in Africa plus some other Countries that may want to invest in the Free Trade Zone participating.

These Seminars/Workshops will be the first ones that will guarantee that every participant will be able to bring a working overunity prototype home. The working prototype may be one that they produced during the Seminar/Workshop or one that will be produced by the Student Helpers beforehand.

My draft plan for the Seminar/Workshops is for 5 days. In the planning stage, we have a “sky is the limit” mentality. That may change later but initially, we can plan for the best.

The Seminars/Workshops may be videotaped and improved to become a video course for the World. There will be a permanent research site at the Free Trade Zone to showcase the “Bring-in” Energy Technology for the World. Inside there may be an overunity museum showing the many successful or not so successful attempts.

Some of the reference material may include:
    1. The excellent e-book from Patrick Kelly.
    2. Extracts from the various free-energy forums.
    3. Any recommendations from the forum members???

The topics for the Seminar/Workshop may be as follows:

Day One
    1. Introduction of the concept of Bring-in Energy Theory and why that it does not violate the Law of Conservation of Energy.
    2. Introduction of the various Speakers, Inventors and Participants. This is expected to be a rather long process. We plan to have the participants work in small groups of 5 each so that they have a chance to know and work closely with each other.
    3. The Tuning fork experiments – why is the sound louder and last longer with sympathetic vibrations of more than two tuning forks.
    4. The simple computer model that conclusively demonstrates that kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at resonance.
    5. Actual Experiments by the participants on a Four-Tuning Fork setup with recording on oscilloscopes and recorders. They can bring the equipment to their hotel rooms for best results.

Day Two
    1. Introduction to the FLEET prototype. We shall demonstrate that the FLEET with its multiple LCR circuits can be tuned to resonance and achieve overunity. One oscilloscope will be displaying the Input and another oscilloscope will be displaying the Output.
    2. Every group will be give two working prototypes to test. One prototype will use air core. Another prototype will use ferrite core.
    3. Every individual in every group is expected to be familiar with the actual test procedure.
    4. They will then be given two sets of materials – one for the air core FLEET building and one for the ferrite core building. They will have breadboards to do the building.
    5. Each Group theoretically can produce 10 working FLEET prototypes. We do not expect them to finish in one session.
    6. The Seminar/Workshop space will be available in the evening or even all night for the dedicated participants.

Day Three (morning)
    1. Introduction to the bringing-in of Gravitational Energy via the Pulse-pushed pendulum.
    2. Every group will have access to a computer and the spreadsheet programs to do the mathematics.
    3. The plan is to have every group work out a standard solution and a slightly different one.
    4. They can share the results with other groups. Some groups will be given the stage to present their findings.
    5. Demonstration of a magnetic pendulum and a replication of the Milkovic two stage pendulum.

Day Three (afternoon)
    1. FLEET prototype building continued. One or more groups are expected to have successfully built at least one of their prototypes.
    2. This will motivate others as they can see their fellow participants successful with the same set of components and tools.
    3. The Seminar/Workshop space will be available in the evening or even all night for the dedicated participants.

Day Four (morning)
    1. Demonstration of the various claimed overunity devices from various Countries. Some likely ones from China are: Tong Wheel, Wang Generator, Liang Car, 225 HP engine. Some likely ones from other Countries are: (to be recommended by Forum Members???). The full cost of transporting the prototype, air tickets and expenses for the inventors and helpers will be covered.
    2. These inventions may be available for display on an exhibit hall from the beginning of the Seminar/Workshop. Introductory material including literature, CDs may be available. The actual presentation by the Inventors/Helpers will occur on the Morning of Day Four.

Day Four (afternoon)
    1. FLEET prototype building continued. Some successful groups are encouraged to help others. The seminar/work space will be open in the evening and all night if necessary. This will be the last chance for participants to produce their own working prototypes
    2. Every Group is expected to produce at least one working FLEET prototype.

Day Five (Morning)
    1. Presentation of Results by the best Groups. They have a chance to shine.
    2. Projected future plans by various speakers. This will include speakers from the Sponsoring Organization(s); Academics, Industrialists, Venture Capital Funds and Government Ministers.

Day Five (Afternoon)
    1. Optional Free time. Participants are encouraged to talk to each other and to the Inventors/Helpers/Industrialists/venture capitalists/Ministers.
    2. The photos or videos of the seminar/workshop with many working prototypes from the participants will be available to the general public afterwards.

The above is only a DRAFT. Comments are welcome.

The three Divine Revelations will be shown to the World. Amen.
    Last edited by ltseung888; 04-13-2011, 01:50 AM.

I personally would not trust anything connected with the UN. The outcome will not be a good one.

Comment

First reply from Hong Kong

First reply from Hong Kong

Show the joule ringer. It is more impressive than FLEET as no battery is required after starting. It is definitely a multi-LCR resonance circuit.
      I shall email or PM Lasersaber to see if he wants to be a speaker at the Seminar/Workshop. If the reply is positive, I shall inform the organizers or sponsors. This will certainly give a boost to the Workshop.

Do you know that you can wind a second identical secondary coil on FLEET? At resonance, both secondary LCR circuits will show standing waves. You can then remove the primary battery. The LEDs on the secondary circuits will still be on for sometime.
      I did not realize that. But now you mentioned it, I believe it is logical and worth a try. This will give the multiple tuning forks scenario a much bigger importance. We may be able to produce the Steven Mark type Device. Please continue and improve your experiments. You have earned your place as an important speaker and an inventor.

God provides Angels. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
        I personally would not trust anything connected with the UN. The outcome will not be a good one.
        Hi Shamus
        I agree with you completely!!!! I would NEVER trust anything connected with the UN.
        Bizzy
        Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

Group who can produce FLEET now.

How many groups can produce FLEET now?

The confirmed groups with actual working FLEET prototypes include:

1. Myself with a few working prototypes in Irvine including a COP >200 demo version.
          2. Dr. Raymond Ting. The first air core FLEET was produced at his office/workshop. He still has two oscilloscopes, signal generators, DC power supplies etc. He is a key link to the Officials in Beijing.
          3. The Student Helpers. The five student helpers introduced by Ms Forever Yuen all produced Joule Thief and FLEET prototypes from basic components. They all have one working FLEET prototypes.
          4. Mr. Tong Po Chi. Mr. Tong has two oscilloscopes at his home. His son, Miller, is one of my best helpers.
          5. Mr. Aaron Quant. He has my oscilloscopes while I am in USA. He has successfully replicated the Joule Ringer.
          6. Dr. James Wong and team. His team was funded by the third richest family in Hong Kong. Their funder, Mr. Cheng, also funded the initial two-oscilloscope demonstration.
          7. Hong Kong University. The main contact is Prof. Dennis Leung of the Mechanical Engineering department. Two seminars/workshops were conducted in 2010 with his help.
          8. The Hong Kong Invention Association. Many members saw and helped in the Inno Tech Expo 2009 and 2010. A few participated in the Hong Kong University Workshops and produced working FLEET prototypes.
          9. Dr. Patrick Tsang and team. Dr. Tsang had his technical people built a working FLEET from the breadboard at my home.
          10. Mr. Chan and team. Mr. Chan helped since 2008 and his shop produced the Mechanical Parts of the Tong Wheel.
          11. Ms. Chan and friends in Shenzhen. She was one of the helpers and helped to produce a few early FLEET prototypes while I was in Shenzhen.
          12. The Physics Society in Beijing. Raza and friend introduced me to that group. They have a working FLEET prototype sent by myself.
          13. The many contacts in Irvine. They saw my presentations and prototypes without the oscilloscopes. One group saw the waveform pictures and remarked that the Output Power Curve was a classic standing wave. That woke me up!
          14. There are many indirect groups who did not learn FLEET directly from me. Many learned from Mr. Lee Cheung Kin who is consultant to the Chinese Military. Their resources are vastly superior to all others combined.

God has protected me with the larger number of Angels. Killing me now will serve no purpose. Many in the forum will draw inspiration from the resonance waveforms now. Amen.

Comment

UN is a BIG part of the problem...

Not the solution!

Comment

Working with experts from United Nations

Working with experts from United Nations

I do not mind working together with the Experts from United Nations (happens to be Chinese for this project). They can at least recognize what is a standing wave!

Some self claimed expert in the Internet Forums saw the same waveform and proclaimed that they were wrong and useless.

Which group should I work with?
              Attached Files

Comment

Feedback from Engineers in Irvine, CA, USA.

Feedback from Engineers in Irvine, USA

Engineer A: “The theory is easy to understand. The tuning forks in sympathetic vibration experiment can be performed once and properly recorded and videotaped. Trying to do the experiment in a noisy hall with hundreds of participants is not a good idea.”

Engineer B: “I did not learn that kinetic energy of air molecules could be brought-in with multiple tuning forks at resonance. It is not in standard textbooks. I just obtained my Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and my thesis is signal processing. LCR resonance circuits are an important part.”

Tseung: “That is why I believe in Divine Revelation 1 – kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in via tuning forks in sympathetic vibrations. Please comment on the standing wave.”

Engineer B: “The Output Power Curve shown is definitely a standing wave. You must use the standard analysis for standing waves to properly explain it. It has the characteristic nodes and antinodes. Standing waves are sure signs of resonance. Your FLEET prototypes did show resonance results.”

Engineer A: “With the experimental results from the Tong Wheel and the work from Toranarod on Pulsing techniques, the mystery of pulse motors is solved.”

From http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gn-review.html

Switching on the coil when the magnet situated on the rotor was in the exact location (as pictured below) and turning off the drive pulse at the exact time when no longer required were the crucial principles that achieved the long sought after phenomenon (i.e. better known as the cold current reversal technique) and it appeared that any slight deviation away from these electrical characteristics would render over unity impossible.
                Tseung: “I may invite Toranarod as a speaker or inventor. The Divine Revelation 2 – gravitational and magnetic energy can be brought-in with resonance pulsing – is confirmed. If I can get Mr. Li to show his One Horse Power Tong Wheel, that will be a great help. Mr. Li is in Shenzhen and he may be ready to promote his product by our seminar time.”

Engineer B: “I like your idea of giving every participant two FLEET components - one for air and one for ferrite core toroids. I do not believe every participant can successfully produce a FLEET from scratch in those 5 days. But you have the backup plan – giving every group two working FLEET prototypes to test. That will provide much confidence.”

Tseung: “I also intend to provide at least one working FLEET prototype to every participant. If actual funding is available for the Student Helpers, that should not be a problem. I believe the Student Helpers will be happy with US$200 per working, tested, verified FLEET prototype. They can produce one within 3 hours.”

Engineer A: “It looks like if you have funding, the seminar/workshop will be a big success. The technical hurdles have been overcome.”

Tseung: “The Divine Revelation 3 – bring-in electron motion energy via multiple LCR circuits in resonance – is confirmed. This will be the most promising area for further development. Hopefully, we can get Steven Mark to participate. If not, we can try Lasersaber or someone else.”

Engineer B: “Your FLEET with the standing waveform is sufficient evidence for the scientific community. With a successful seminar/workshop, you will have hundreds of working overunity prototypes in multiple Countries. Promote the standing waveform now and you will excite the academic community.”

The Divine Revelations are to benefit all. Amen.

Comment

Comments from a Christian Scientist

Comments from a Christian Scientist

Christian Scientist: “I have read your Divine Revelations. At the beginning, I was offended. Nobody should claim that they received Divine Revelations. But now I begin to see the Light.”

Tseung: ‘What do you mean?”

Christian Scientist: “As you stated, you never invented the tuning fork. You never invented the swing. You never invented the LCR circuits. Thousands have experimented with the tuning forks in resonance. Millions have pushed the swing. Thousands have played with LCR circuits. None of them, including all the top academics, claim that energy can be brought-in.

Tseung: “I do not claim myself as an inventor. I stared at the standing waves since July 2010. It did not occur to me that it was a standing wave and that I achieved resonance with the FLEET prototypes. God revealed that to me after I received the email from United Nations and the visit by their experts.”

Christian Scientist: “I am willing to help you in whatever way I can. You promised the Lord you will never use the technology to benefit yourself. It will be used for the good of the World. I support you totally. I shall warn you if you depart from that path. What do you want me to do now?”

Tseung: “Just email or give the message out that the Lord has performed a modern day miracle. HE showed HIS three Divine Revelations through an old man. The standing wave is a good testimonial .”

Christian Scientist: “I can do that. Please write up a good article so that my friends do not need to hunt for information scattered all over the Internet. Praise the Lord.”

The Lord sends HIS angels. The man-made nuclear reactor disasters will not happen again. Abundant, pollution-free, cheap and safe energy will be with us in the near future. Amen.

Comment

More on the standing wave

More on the standing wave

Now that we know the Power Output Curve is a Standing Wave. We can go into the analysis further. A standing wave can be produced by two identical waves travelling in the opposite direction. Or it can be produced by the reflection of a wave at the right time.

When we see a standing wave, we can use Fourier analysis to break it down or turn it back into two separate waves. These two waves will be identical but travel in opposite directions. The node (maximum amplitude) is equal to the peak-to-peak of a single wave. The antinode (minimum amplitude) is zero as the two cancel out exactly. The wavelength is the length between two nodes or two antinodes.

If the standing wave represents Power verses Time, the positive or the negative area (same for an ideal standing wave) will be equal to the energy of that wave.

This is the classic interpretation of any standing wave. It is standard textbook material.

If someone interpret the waveform in a different way, they are most likely WRONG. One suggested interpretation on the Internet was to use the mean Power Curve value. The mean power of a standing wave is zero. Thus the energy (Power x Time) of a standing wave is also zero. Can a scientist really interpret a standing wave has NO Power and NO Energy?

Standing wave is a property of resonance. The peak-to-peak value of the Output Power Waveform is very large. In the standing wave interpretation, that should be twice the peak-to-peak value of one separated wave. Thus the FLEET waveforms with the original Instantaneous Power Curve (Instantaneous Voltage x Instantaneous Current) are correct. The peak-to-peak value of the Power Curve is very meaningful as it represents twice the peak-to-peak Power value of the separated wave.

Hopefully, we all learn something from this lesson or Divine Revelation. FLEET with the standing waveform is an overunity device. Amen.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ltseung888; 04-16-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

The UN have already had Hidro a working proven deploy-able solution presented to them in 2009.

Hidro FREE renewable energy
                      Refresh

In 2011 United States Environmental Protection Authority (USEPA) the maintained that “available data demonstrates that switching from another fossil fuel to natural gas reduces emissions of carbon pollution and other harmful pollutants that threaten American health”. Natural gas enjoys political support from the Obama administration and many lawmakers. Obama states there are no alternatives to natural gas.

We have contacted politicians, UN and universities about Hidro, which is an INSTANT carbon neutral FREE enrgy device. commercial product..

Lawrence, none of those devices can function to the same caliber as Hidro, i suggest you research how this game is played and look at whats working and can be used. No R and D and no UN , politicians, universities, its up to us.

The Gas land documentary shows that the system is broken, the government are not the administrative arm of the public any more, WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THIS IS THEIR ROLE, AND NOW ACTIVISM was Needed TO MAKE DOCUMENTARIES TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC, THE SYSTEMS IS IN CRISIS AND they are public servants and we must remind ourselves they only have the power we give them, FRACTING SERVES NO PURPOSE AT ALL BUT TO DESTROY THE PLANET.

Well-informed citizens knowing about Hidro is the only way to police neglect. So clearly its is up to us to make the first move if we want real time progress, and i think we can devise an easy way to do this.

Panacea recently visited life changing documentaries who were conducting an educational drive showing the documentary gas land with a discussion panel in order to mobilize the community to stop dangerous natural Gas fracturing. Our intent was to be present to educate and motivate people to use Hidro to prove gas fracturing is redundant. To organize all to Lobby to politicians that they want Hidro implemented as safer and cheaper electricity.

And to sponsor the Hidro educational program for the non profit organization to purchase Hidro for public demonstrations to prove to Australia and the world that gas fracturing is redundant and cheap carbon neutral electricity is now instantly attainable. We don't have to wait for universities or government. But the public need to know in order to police both.

Gas fracing is no joke, if every one lobby's to say there is cheaper electricity and no justification for gas fracturing through the Hidro solution, it can stop, we just need to make it easy so to speak for people to help fund raise and send in their lobbying form.

we all are all really needed to find how we can work effective to assimilate the conditions or infrastructure,for lobbying your local politicians to use Hidro , in other words needed public pressure are all part of the essential ingredients, not just getting the word out, your word needs to have application.

In the case of hidro and free energy, i think if the majority of the American public knew that they can have 47% cheaper electricity and an instant carbon negative result from the implementation of Hidro then the politicians , Faculties and UN would be policed in a greater capacity, gas fracturing and other obsolete toxic subjugation technologies cannot continue when the solution is common knowledge.

But to get there we need a non profit entity like us demonstrating the units with the self sufficient themes.

Hence i would like to announce a NON PROFIT, educational drive to help attain cheaper electricity for every one.. After evaluating the working principle Panacea feels the most objective campaign to help implement Hidro is to begin with an educational drive for public awareness and police any further neglect. Therefore Panacea is currently seeking help and sponsorship to purchase A 200KW Hidro unit specifically to operate and educate the public. This is estimated to cost merely 200 thousand dollars , a small price to pay to educate sustainable carbon negative free energy and cheaper electricity.

Even clicking on an add sense or affiliate banner can help this.With the Panacea Hidro unit producing power we can wake up the public and create the critically needed public pressure to police politicians, energy companies and faculties.The PUBLIC message will be simple, there is now no excuse, Hidro remains the most carbon neutral solution and is cheaper electricity. We are all needed to consolidate and mobilize, we can all do a little bit each to help "enforce the Hidro solution.

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                        The UN have already had Hidro a working proven deploy-able solution presented to them in 2009.

Hidro FREE renewable energy
                        Refresh

In 2011 United States Environmental Protection Authority (USEPA) maintained that “available data demonstrates that switching from another fossil fuel to natural gas reduces emissions of carbon pollution and other harmful pollutants that threaten American health”. Natural gas enjoys political support from the Obama administration and many lawmakers. Obama states there are no alternatives to natural gas.

We have contacted politicians, UN and universities about Hidro, which is an INSTANT carbon neutral FREE energy device. commercial product.

Lawrence, none of those devices can function to the same caliber as Hidro, I suggest you research how this game is played and look at whats working and can be used. No R and D and no UN, politicians, universities, its up to us.

Ash
                        Dear Ash,

Thank you for the information on Hidro. I shall put it on my watch list.

As you may know, I focus on the theoretical side and leave the product development to more capable persons.

I strongly believe that the “Multiple LCR circuit in resonance technology” is an excellent direction to go. Theoretically, such a technology can bring-in the huge amount of electron motion energy. The standing waveforms of our FLEET Output Power Curves are now being examined carefully by multiple parties.

That Divine Revelation cannot be wrong. Overunity can be demonstrated by these FLEET prototypes with material cost less than US$3 each! I now firmly believe the Steven Mark Device is not a hoax. It is theoretically possible. When every participant in the UN sponsored seminars/workshops has a working overunity device, the momentum in investing in overunity research and development will be unstoppable. Products will mushroom to benefit the World. Working inventions such as Hidro will not suffer because of lack of funding.

I shall talk to the Seminar/Workshop organizers to see if a Hidro demonstration is possible (or at least a video presentation if the actual device is too big to transport).

Thank you once more for your excellent input.

Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by ltseung888 View Post

When we see a standing wave, we can use Fourier analysis to break it down or turn it back into two separate waves. These two waves will be identical but travel in opposite directions.
                          What are you trying to do Mr. Tseung. Separating a conservative force? An AV plug can do this.

Comment

Standing wave analysis

Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                            What are you trying to do Mr. Tseung. Separating a conservative force? An AV plug can do this.
                            The purpose is to compare the Output Power with the Input Power. The Output Power waveform is a standing wave. The Peak-to-peak Output voltage can be more than 10 times that of Input. The Peak-to-peak Output current can be 50% of Input. That results in overunity.

The analysis of waveforms also confirmed that. This means that the FLEET prototypes are overunity devices.

Comment

From what I understand, the circuit is a transformer with primary and secondary. Primary is the input, secondary is the output. Suppose the typical formula for transformer is like this

IV = iv for IV is primary side iv is secondary

Conventionally if the voltage is double on the secondary, the current is halved. You claimed that the IV = iv relationship does not hold? Meaning

IV (primary)= .5I * 2.3V (secondary) for example

Am I correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X