Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generators are solidly profitable self-developed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generators are solidly profitable self-developed?

Hi all

Well the truth is that searching the web and searching for ways to produce energy estes I found site which promotes a product that promises to teach me how to create a power generator that will supply the nesecidades of my home, I would like to know your opinion about this.

Thank you very much.

]Free Eco Power

It is Possible that it works
    40.00%
    It is not a good product
    20.00%
    It is a lie
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Avate; 03-23-2011, 05:52 AM.

Posted by dr Green

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    I was sent this crap in my e-mail today, I dunno how they got hold of my e-mail address

The url forwards to

Free Eco Power

A search on "Donald Williams" reveals:

Free Eco Power Generator - Scam Review | open4energy

[edit] Oh I dunno how I missed this part

Of course! How could I forget that you can only copy digital files a limited number of times?!

Search magnet4power thread

Looks like a scam.

FRC

Comment

pendulum generator

I have joined today and wish to know if anyone has had any experience with a pendulum generator. i have a stand alone solar system, 48 panels 12 x 2 v 1100 a/hr batteries and back up generator. sadly all works well until we have a ek of cloudy weather. Genset is used then and the cost of fuel is becoming a joke. Batteries do not last as long as they say and at $700-$800.00 per battery, it becomes expensive. I am going to retire, hopefully this year and wish to get as self sufficient as possible.
      I remember reading about a huge pendulum genrator years ago, possibly a 20 foot arc, similar to a grandfather clock, counter weights to keep the pendulum swinging. All was then geared up to run the generator at around 1500 revs supplying the whole house with power when the sun set.

Comment

Avate, that Generator is Scam, the Video stolen from Lutec, and the Page is Magniwork, and i wonder, if you will post more here.

Tom Donald, you may look into the Joule Thief Solar Topic or any other Bedini SG or SSG related Topics.
        You can charge your Batteries with it way more efficient and more Healthy for them, that they get more Capacitance.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Free Eco Power Generator - Scam Review | open4energy

Comment

It is important to consider, that these "out of the box" solutions are not only scams, but they are almost certainly deliberately created as professional disinformation to discredit the entire genre by association.

In other words: They got nowhere trying to debunk the truth about energy, so now they had to create fake straw men to later debunk.... probably on some TV program.

First off, NO ONE spends so many thousands on advertising something all around the web (on "Facebook" too), that is blatantly fraudulent in the images they use... they have no rights to these images and the inventors of them have nothing to do with the device or kit for sale. It is blatant and easy-to-prove Fraud and clearing illegal, so that no serious investor would touch it, no fraudster would spend their own money on it, and they should have been "busted" by now... but are "protected".

They think they can turn off enough people by these frauds, that the entire subject will continue to be derided and ignored.

They're wrong lol.

Comment

The day there is available information on how to obtain free electricity there will be hundreds of devices being sold.

There will be no doubt that they work.

So if in doubt it is 99% a scam.

Comment

You can get the Magniwork book free on another forum and several places. But don't bother as it's a worthless scam.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                X