Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economic Financial Alert

Fellow Energy Bugs:

I've appreciated this form and wish to alert those who are not aware that the worlds economic and financial conditions have escalated to a high risk status. I'll spare my financial credentials as you only need to know what will occur over the next few weeks.

Yes we've all heard about the dooms day scenario, however, recent world events are snowballing into an uncontrollable downward collapse as we speak and I am urgently suggesting everyone to overlook their financial position. Simply put. Get your money (at least a portion of it) out of the banking system and buy food, necessities and gold or silver coins.

There are three types of people on this forum; one who ignores this post, one who isn't sure and the other who will take (or have taken) action. The only one I care to inform is the one that isn't sure.

For those who aren't sure- You've surely seen the spike in oil prices in the past week or so and may have noticed the recent pullback in the stock market in the past couple of days. During normal declines in the stock market, the US dollar always rises (as excess money leaves stocks and turns to cash), however, this time around, the dollar has been falling or holding neutral as the stock market declines. This can only mean that excess money is fleeing the markets and US dollar together and going into gold/silver and other safe currencies/commodities. If this rate continues and the dollar drops to 70-74.0 in exchange rates, the support level will be broken and possibly drop faster and lower then expected by most. The dollar is currently at 76.44 and falling.

Some of you may argue that the Federal Reserve can always step in the prevent the dollar from collapsing by buying treasuries which is true to an extent, but, the Fed, government, king, queen or whoever controls the world cannot not prevent an uprising revolution taking place all over the geopolitical map.

There is no solution. The governments only plan is to keep it's citizens calm and under control. What will happen? Nobody knows as this is the first world revolution in history.

Just look out for yourselves and take this message seriously.

If you want to follow the financial data as an indicator, bookmark Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Quote Spot Price Chart - Kitco Keep an eye on the USD and if it falls into the low 70s, well, we have major problems.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Ecoman
Working...
X