Green Energy Doesn't Work Anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Energy Doesn't Work Anyway

Green energy doesn't work anyway...that was the comment a heard on a talk radio show this week. Needless to say I didn't agree with the caller who spouted his BS. When I got home with that on my mind I decided to write this article Green Energy Doesn’t Work Anyway | Scienceray hope you enjoy it.

Hi lowellhenderson65,

Please don't be offended but i won't click the link untill I know your not a Spambot or something.

Please reply if your not.

What was the radio takback show called ?

Cheers

Comment

Farmhand, its ok, its only a Blog

lowellhenderson65, unfortunately it is one from her half Truths from the Media guys, when they say it, that green Energy does not work. Its close on the Border, that it would work, but the Lobbyists do her best, that it dont work with inefficient and expensive Parts and Projects.
      They are actually right, when they say, it doesnt work, but they do not mention, that it doesnt work in the current State, and that you could not make further improvements in the Sector.
      Best Example is anyway in the US, since they replaced all Atomic Plants by Water Power Plants.
      And noone can tell me, that you cant place more then one Power Plant to a River.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Nice article, thanks for it

The media blitz against alternative energy is not only outrageous, it is simply funny and completely stupid.

They give over ONE HUNDRED TIMES more money in tax breaks and corporate welfare every year to the most profitable entities in history... and somehow this is ignored, but ONE solar company whose stock was manipulated into failure, is used as the reason to go on using coal and oil forever.

Here is something VERY FUNNY

The head witch hunter in congress against alternative energy, just got caught for bribery.

Primary Challenger to Cliff Stearns Accuses Corruption | ThinkProgress

Comment

I noted many responses to your blog post, showing common sense and logic.
          Such callers do appear to make the most ridiculous and outmoded arguments, we must therefore think of financial incentives to do so - common sense doesn't feature. The 12 term stuck in the mud corruption story linked above, is also a good insight as to why such callers exist.

Who would plug anything into the grid, if they could plug it into a free energy circuit - solar is one route, wind, tidal, many well understood and available options. Stuff you can do now and buy now - with yearly less and less feeling that you are a fringe tinkerer. Moreso, if one is handy with a soldering iron and doesn't mind ripping apart old street found electronics.
          Complimenting all of which, are the studious forays into solutions found within this and many other popular, highly active, production results based forums.

Doesn't the oil cartel whimsical raising and lowering of petroleum prices further the knowledge that even battery cars are increasingly more sensible ?!

Emissions can be drastically cut, by silencing such callers with common sense and real world examples.

Comment

Working...
          X