X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnacoaster Vorktex Technology

Welcome to Magnacoaster Vorktex Technology

Patent Application WO2009065210

This technology uses a permanent magnet inline with a coil which is pulsed by a series of rotating magnets.

Inventor: Richard Willis

Some of his newer technology requires a cooling system to cool the core and the coil.

I wonder if he has ever considered using Magnetite or Fe3o4 as the core material.

I think that some of this technology is similar to TheGuru2You Charles Flynn Video on YouTube.

Regards,

VIDBID

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Welcome to Magnacoaster Vorktex Technology

Patent Application WO2009065210

This technology uses a permanent magnet inline with a coil which is pulsed by a series of rotating magnets.

Inventor: Richard Willis

Some of his newer technology requires a cooling system to cool the core and the coil.

I wonder if he has ever considered using Magnetite or Fe3o4 as the core material.

I think that some of this technology is similar to TheGuru2You Charles Flynn Video on YouTube.

You're a little off....

The unit you are showing is their early prototype.
    The core is not pulsed by the magnets on the rotor...That device is essentially a Bedini Monopole Motor.
    The thing you see taped to the coil is a hall-effect sensor that provides switching to coil...The permanent magnets saturate the core and provide as Bearden called it "magnetic bucking"...The rotor is the timing and the prime mover of an alternator inside that red box.

The newer units do not have any moving parts and are all controlled digitally.

Comment

People who have paid for one of those are still waiting years and have nothing yet. While it sounded good it seems they are still unable to produce unless something has changed very recently. Most people are considering this a scam. I think he may have something possibly useful but AFAIK no one has seen a single unit in place doing real work.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

2 things come to mind, which sort of contradict each other:

1- he was on t.v. so he is a shill to make the REAL alternative energy scene we are a part of look like a scam
        2- he was and is legit, but was used as a pawn to make us look like a scam, and he either just hasn't gotten it perfect yet, or people are throwing boulders in front of him

Comment

I agree with you Vidbid,
          there are a lot differences at this Setup compared to other Devices.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

This may be the principle : YouTube - Free energy - Shorting the coil gives back lots of power!

but not used alone, also permanent magnet field is adding to the generated impulse so it become OU.

Comment

YouTube - Magnacoastermotors's Channel

Comment

Yes,after reviewing Romerouk video I'm sure this is the principle ! Aided with neo magnet back EMF spike is more powerful ! I'm wondering if this is parametric resonance ?

Comment

Lenz Law with respect to Magnacoaster

Let's assume for a moment that the wheel with magnets around its circumference is being used as an exciter/generator, and not a motor:

One of the factors involved with Lenz law is that an induced current is always in such a direction as to oppose the motion or change causing it.

Now what if the points are set up to connect the moment just after magnet on the wheel clears the core? Since there is no opposing magnet flux in the core from the wheel magnet, would not the magnet flux from the permanent magnet attached to the core re-establish itself in the core, and in so doing so, would not the coil be energized at that point if the points were closed?

Since the induced current is from the permanent magnet at the time that the points close, the wheel magnet is not involved at that time as wheel magnet has already passed the core.

There should be no Lenz law effect on the wheel magnet. Thus, there should be no slowing of the wheel with the magnets (the magnet wheel) from Lenz Law.

There is no interaction with the wheel magnet and the core with respect to Lenz law insomuch as when the wheel magnet is directly passing over the core, the points are open and the coil can not be energized. At that time, the coil is an open circuit. An open circuit in a coil is not effected by Lenz law.

However, once the magnet in the wheel has passed beyond the core, the points close and the magnet field from the permanent magnet attached to the core that WAS deflected by the wheel magnet is once again re-established in the core. Since at this time, the points are closed, the magnetic field rushes into the core from the permanent magnet and induces a current into the coil.

So I believe that the magnet wheel (the wheel with the magnets), the coil, the core, the permanent magnet(s) attached to the core, and the points, acting in concert, all act as a form of Lenzless generator.

Last edited by vidbid; 02-21-2011, 12:40 AM.
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Sadly the components wear out and are not stable (Yet), Richard does not have a product at this time, he needs more R and D.

There is not enough lead in the world to change over to this system, if he ran super caps made from carbon (japan do) then maybe? , but his effect burns out components.I know the Australian dealer personally. Will report if any thing changes

Ash
                    Last edited by ashtweth; 03-08-2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Patent Application US20040100099

sigzidfit states that the patent application US20040100099 is attributed to Peter T Eaton and Christopher T Johnson and appeared as a citation in the Richard Willis patent WO 2009065219.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        This may be the principle : YouTube - Free energy - Shorting the coil gives back lots of power!

but not used alone, also permanent magnet field is adding to the generated impulse so it become OU.
                        I think that the transient inductive spike from the coil resulting from the opening of the points is a part of the equation, but I also think that there is a radiant component inherent in his design which reminds me of elements in Nikola Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter Patent and E.V. Gray's CSET Patent. Also, I think that a function of power in Richard Willis' design relates to high voltage and high frequency. In one of his YouTube video's, with a solid-state device on the bench, he states that the frequency is about 59 kHz(1). This is on a device powering a load of 1,100 Watts.

(1)Source: YouTube - new unit
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

looks like he is doing fuel savers now
                          YouTube - ‪DSCF3267‬‏

Comment

Not Off At All

Originally posted by Ordo_Ab_Chao View Post
                            You're a little off....

The unit you are showing is their early prototype.
                            The core is not pulsed by the magnets on the rotor...That device is essentially a Bedini Monopole Motor.
                            The thing you see taped to the coil is a hall-effect sensor that provides switching to coil...The permanent magnets saturate the core and provide as Bearden called it "magnetic bucking"...The rotor is the timing and the prime mover of an alternator inside that red box.

The newer units do not have any moving parts and are all controlled digitally.

I don't care about what he's doing now. I'm interested in the magnet coil configuration that he's using in this example.

I see a similar design in the muller generator.

See Replication video.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

The Story of Power In 1831 Faraday reasoned that if electricity produces magnetism, then why shouldn't magnetism produce electricity?

This was the start of the system we use today. In 1882 the solution of an entire system of polyphase AC which has remained unchanged in principle to this day. Tesla’s rotating magnetic field discovery was what we still use today.

In 2007 Richard Willis discovers that power from less is now possible. The neo magnets can be harnessed in a new way. A switch can turn them off and on and the power can be collected and used.

In 2008 Richard was able to produce power in a small format with no movement 12 Volts @ 1 amp input and outputs of 12 – 24 – 48 Volts @ 100 Amps with 4 – 8 – 12 outputs.57 KW of power from a 12 volt 1 amp feed. This has never been done before. The world again has changed and now local grid power can be made anywhere! No fuel and no emissions just power that can be used for all your needs.

We have the unit classed in a solar setup to get solar power rates for ongrid power. We are also working on a new style case so the unit can be used in a electric car or truck.

If you have any questions please Email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

office@vorktex.com

Richard

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20090226...ww.vorktex.ca/
                              Interesting.

Regards,

VIDBID
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                              X