Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which instrument to choose?

Hi all,

As a newbie in the field of energy medicine I'm a bit confused since there are so many different methods and instruments.

I can understand the logic in Dr. Voll method (EAV) - as he compares conductivity between meridians to find out the unbalanced meridian and then he checks for the cuses for it and a way for a cure.

Regarding the SCIO - as it checks conductivity from forehead to hands, I can understand why it can be used for Biofeedback, but I can't seem to understand how it could find bacterias or viruses?

Please share your thoughts...

Simon

All I can see here is people trying to get rid of their machines?

Any thoughts? opinions?...

Comment

SCIO info

You have asked some good questions, and I'll do my best to guide you. Yes, there are many styles of machines on the market and many do portions of similar things. The wonderful part of the SCIO is that it merges many technologies together. The SCIO does not require you finding the correct spot to determine meridian flow, it does it the same way as determining the issues of virus, etc. Looking for imbalanced frequencies. Everything in life has a specific and unique frequency and this has a list of over 10,000 items in which to compare. If you have any further questions, you can contact me at kathyqx@sbcglobal.net I've been teaching this machine for over ten years, and I work with this and 6 other types of equipement, although the SCIO does many of the things the other pieces do, speed is sometimes needed for specific issues than may require a more agressive technique. This is where it is important to understand the unique abilities of each machine.

As to why are there so many machines for sale on this site, that one is an easy answer. There are a couple "chat groups" for people who own machines, but outsiders are not included, because the questions and answers could be misunderstood. This chat group has opened a way for people to advertise when they wish to sell a machine and often people within the business want a second machine to add to what they already have. There are around 10,000 QX and SCIO users in the USA, so the few sold here are minimal. Sometimes people have purchased through a finance company and cannot afford the bill, sometimes they are downsizing their office and need to reduce what they have (sell 1 of 3). Sometimes they do not have the desire or time to devote to learning the device. Othertimes they expected it to be a quick fix on everything and thought it was a miracle worker (wave that magic wand) and poof all disease is gone. Remember these machines work on dis-ease which when reduced may allow the body to help heal itself with outside help of nutrition and lifestyle changes. There are several reasons one may choose to sell, these are only a few.

Comment

Thank you very much for the thorough explanation!

Comment

As to why are there so many machines for sale on this site, that one is an easy answer. There are a couple "chat groups" for people who own machines, but outsiders are not included, because the questions and answers could be misunderstood. This chat group has opened a way for people to advertise when they wish to sell a machine and often people within the business want a second machine to add to what they already have. There are around 10,000 QX and SCIO users in the USA, so the few sold here are minimal. Sometimes people have purchased through a finance company and cannot afford the bill, sometimes they are downsizing their office and need to reduce what they have (sell 1 of 3). Sometimes they do not have the desire or time to devote to learning the device. Othertimes they expected it to be a quick fix on everything and thought it was a miracle worker (wave that magic wand) and poof all disease is gone. Remember these machines work on dis-ease which when reduced may allow the body to help heal itself with outside help of nutrition and lifestyle changes. There are several reasons one may choose to sell, these are only a few.

Comment

Working...
          X