X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleportation in Time accomplished

MIT publication, Technology Review-

New Type Of Entanglement Allows 'Teleportation in Time,' Say Physicists

Conventional entanglement links particles across space. Now physicists say a similar effect links particles through time.

Full Article Link

Easier Read on same subject - Clicky

Before, we knew that quantum teleportation works in space. Two identical particles at different locations are linked in such a way that, when you change the state of one, the other one instantly changes in exactly the same way, no matter how many miles or light-years are between them. This is a phenomenon that defies our understanding of reality, and it just got even more complex with this discovery.

University of Queensland's scientists Jay Olson and Timothy Ralph claim that the quantum entanglement is a fundamental part of the universe, and it works both in space and time, so changing the state of particle today instantly changes the same particle in the future, even while the particle will not exist between those two points.

The understanding of the above subject, or at least the paradigm shift in accepting the reality of it, can have some far reaching implications.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

A couple of links to a Princeton University site that has reams of documentation on a related subject...the power of the human minds to influence machines & vice-versa.

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Serendipity strikes!!

Strangely I have been reading a book about this very topic (Quantum Enigma) with a few others stacked up behind it waiting for the time to get read!

My interest in Quantum entanglement is predicated on the relationship of thought and its relation to energy / matter.

Good thread Kevin

Comment

Quantum physics blows my mind!
        Industrial generators

Comment

Very cool stuff, thanks for the links kevin.

I know ive heard in the past about the action at a distance discovery. Something along the lines that particles would react to solar flares before the flares ever reached earth. Also, another instance of human tissue still reacting to the host human after the sample was taken and the person left the facility.

Perhaps the particles are reacting due to the quantum entanglment of time and not distance as it would seem. What if the the particles in that case exist within a different timeline, not just a linear timeline. They could therefore be reacting to a cause that would be currently happening to them while that same cause would not currently be happening to us. Its all above my head and is just a thought, but its fun to think about.

I believe everything in this universe is entangled at some level or to some degree that most people are unaware of.

Comment

I remember something about muscle reaction in humans vs. stimulus causing a reaction. . . it may have been in Bruce Liption's material.

When they closely studied the muscles, they found a reaction before the stimulus.
            Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
              When they closely studied the muscles, they found a reaction before the stimulus.
              Thats very interesting to hear, it would seem to support the nonlinear timeline possibility. If all atoms viberate at specific frequencies perhaps its that frequency which creates the timeline that we all uniformly experience and perhaps quantum particles viberate at slightly different frequencies which could potientially transform the timeline. Its a known fact that the faster an object goes the more time slows down for us (time would be speeding up for the object). Maybe that is due to the inertia of those speeds which causes a shift in particle viberation which causes the host object to experience a slightly different timelime? As the object slows down it would explain the reverse effect as well, the slowing inertia force could potientially shift the particle viberation back to the original state if came from placing the host object back into the same timeline it originally started from. It would experience the same amount of inertia going both ways, which would make sense for the timeline to be shifted back to the exact original starting position, as appears to be the case.

Personally i believe that the vibrational frequencies of particles play a big role in what we see and in what is possible. I believe if you can alter the frequencies of the vibrations along with specific harmonic frequencies that it would potientially achieve what i think most of us here believe is possible. Weather that be a shift in the timeline the object experiences, to the physical state of matter the object would currently be in. I believe we have proof of this concept with the experiences and results John Hutchinson has produced. It appears by changing the vibrational state of random objects they transformed on a physical and fundamental level.

Its in his reasearch that leads me to believe that specific harmonic codes or frequencies are required. It appears his results are widely recieved and cannot easily be reproduced using the same procedures.

Based on other evidence, we also know that more than 4 states of matter exist. Beyond solid, liquid, gasious, and plasma, or at least a new way to convert matter from one of those states to another. Perhaps altering the fundamental core of the atoms is what is required. If it were something simplier than that i'd imagine someone would have been able to publicly reproduce it by now. Or it could have been surpressed, you just never know.
              Last edited by Nadda; 03-13-2011, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Part of it might also have to do with different things going on around the earth.

I heard that certain chants held more power during previous times because of other conditions on earth.

I think good conditions could be coming back.
                Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

I just found this interview with David Sereda, he mentions the solar flare action at a distance research that i've heard before. Its very interesting.

YouTube - David Sereda on Dreamland 1/4

Comment

Working...
                  X