Exchanging services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchanging services

In this thread you can exchange services.

Please do your own due dilligence.

Do not send credit card or personal information to people you do not trust.

I and ESM dont take any responsibility for your transactions.

Please only post what you offer and what you need. Everything else: send PMs.
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

I offer help with starting up companies (business plans, websites, general business, marketing, angel investors, venture capitalists) and looking for TRV services or readings.
    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

In Response

Ok, I'll start

Anyone WANT to have a trade for the info that I have got re radionics, wishing machine, patents, advance radionics schematics, website links that I am onto re radionics? plus a support if you ever need inquiring how to that and those, etc. Remember I gathered this info since 2001-2002 I believe.

Or a device I called DEEN which is much like a reiki machine that I mentioned on http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...hotronics.html.

How about Aaron's article Energetic Science Ministries | Healing with LED's | Aaron Murakami, how to do the circuit 292 Herts? No, you don't have to. I'll start a thread on it, and post schematics how to do it, parts, list details, etc.

Please don't PM me, because we are creating a transparent thread here.

And then, I think when we actually about to trade, that's the time you may email me personally or somebody else, of course, if we are talking credits cards that Jure had mentioned

Henrii
      Last edited by henrii; 07-03-2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Glimpse

DEEN

DEEN is an experimental electronic device for wellness, addressing the human body's two main functions namely: detoxification and re-energizing. With proper diet, nutrition and exercise, DEEN accelerates and stimulates these natural bodily functions almost tremendously. Unlike what you see on the market regarding wellness devices that you see one unit is for detoxification and another unit is for energizing, DEEN has them in one single unit.

Detoxification - the body naturally eliminates body wastes through sweating, urination, bowel movements, etc. Illnesses like cough and colds are signs that the body is naturally expelling the toxins from the body, in order for the body to maintain a healthy balance and function better. Detoxification is one of the main functions our bodies need to perform for proper maintenance of our physical bodies, if not our cells, veins, organs, glands can not function well, due to, they will all clog up and as a result our body system will shut down accordingly.

Energizing - Our bodies need energy supply which we get from food, water, sunlight, air, sleeping, exercise etc. Energy is our body's life-force or fuel to keep us alive and healthy. Health conscious individuals choose healthy lifestyle like choosing energetic foods, organic foods, become a vegetarian, or become fruitarian which is a better diet because almost all the foods being consumed by them are not cooked; meanings it is not dead and still have life-forces. What is life-force? Take for example of an unripe mango, let it stay at your table for 3 days, what’s happening? The mango is being ripened, meaning the mango still has the energy to continue its process to ripen itself even though it’s been severed from a mango tree. There is still a life-force; if not the mango will rot like a piece of meat that had been left for days. Along the day we do some physical activities, go to work or mentally think a lot and do noticed we get tired and that we tend to nap or sleep at night. It is a known fact that sleeping recharged our bodies. The facts behind this are; our bodies are fully rested and reserving energy, our mind states are usually into relaxed theta state and delta state. In these low but powerful mind states we inhale deeply and we tap into more life force.

Onset of illness - There are times our bodies don’t function well because of over work, physical stress, emotional stress, spiritual stress, environmental stress, ill thoughts, and unhealthy lifestyle. And through the years a person has been doing/having these stresses that causes his/her body to become weak and not to function in the way it was before. Not to mention having a weak body acquired from passed weak genes of parents—for their past unhealthy lifestyles or having weak bodies due to old age or diseases.

DEEN’s Technology

DEEN has been designed to give a helping hand that we needed, for you and your family, to live an optimum life by supporting our bodies to function better. DEEN is meant to detoxify and energize you at the same time. DEEN’s amazing technology is innovatively designed adopted from some technologies, principles, quantum technology, tachyon technology, photon technology and all been combined in one unit.

On DETOXIFY mode, DEEN emit/radiate a sucking energy field that will drain a person’s energy field body. Energy field influencing has an effect on the physical body because the energy field and the physical body are interconnected to one another. The energy field is the emanation of a physical body. Thus by influencing the energy field body, the physical body can be influenced accordingly.

On ENERGY BOOST mode, DEEN radiate an energizing field meant to exclusively energize a person. This mode can be used for; meditation, qigong, amplifying your reiki skills, energy for old age persons, sexual stamina or someone who simply needed energy. You can adjust the energy intensity by selecting to normal, to strong and to strongest. If you feel it is too much for you, or you think you need more energizing power, you simply switch it to your liking. A normal person may not stand the strongest setting, thus it is recommended to start to normal, acclimatizing first your physical body then gradually rising up to the strongest, if a person wants to raise his vitality more and more.

Using DEEN

DEEN is very easy to use. All you do is push the button and you just lie down or sit with DEEN’s tachyonite output plate. The device is automatic, you don't have to do anything, The tachyonite output plate have no electrical load, only to impart/transmit the subtle energizing field and detoxification field and the tachyonite mat doesn't even have to touch you, if you want, thus it's purely energetic field. You do not have to worry about overdoing, it's safe, even when power failure at you house, its default setting is energize mode. At first, you just need to set DEEN at normal setting because there are 4 settings; from normal, mid, high, highest--set highest if you want to be energized fast or you want to meditate or to power-up your visualization.

DEEN is meant for:
        • Anti-aging
        • Anti-Cancer
        • Anti-stress
        • Balance Glands
        • Blood Count, Better Blood Circulation
        • Burn, Pain and Inflammation
        • Detoxification
        • Energy booster
        • Fast recovery from illness and injuries
        • General health
        • Meditation and visualization
        • Sexual stamina
        • Psoriasis
        When our bodies are enjoying the luxury of good detoxification on regular basis plus having abundant energy, we experience ease in our body, a balance glands, good circulation, and mental ease and experience almost no diseases. Because there is no more lacking or blocking the energy that flows within our physical bodies, that we enjoy our well being.

Specification and included of the following:

1 AC-DC wall adaptor included.
        1 unit of DEEN, dimension 3 x 7.5 x 10 inches. Operates on 9-12 volts DC
        1 Tachyonite output plate.
        1 Connecting cable.

Note: I have written this material for educational purposes and for your enjoyment only. I don’t claim any cure or any therapeutic effects regarding on any health issues for I am not a doctor. Those of you who have read the above statements were based only on my personal experiences, some of others and my personal opinion only. Please use your best judgment.

With Gratitude!
        Henrii
        henriiarias@yahoo.com
        Last edited by henrii; 12-23-2008, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Great Idea Jure!

I have two Very Exciting services to offer:

PATHS - The Revolutionary RDT technology that delivers instructions directly to your subconscious. You choose the topic, watch a 3 minute presentation online once a week, that is personalised for you, and that's it! Topics include: Self Esteem, Mood Elevator, Communication at home and in the Work Place, Business Creativity and Productivity, Ultimate Body, Energy Boost, Deep Sleep, Change of Life, Break Through to Enlightenment, Your Golf Game..... and 31 others!

This is honestly the most exciting and most effective self-help tool I've come across in my 10 + years of trying to find ways to get rid of blocks and self-sabotage, and I'm getting amazing results from the modules I'm on. My partner, son, brother and sister, and friends, are also all on PATHS, and are also amazed at the results they're getting. It's Definitely worth looking into, to see if it's for you!

You can find out more from this website: www.paths-lifeboost.com: Energize Your Mind ~ Transform Your Life and of course, do feel free to send me a private message with any questions.

My other passion is the free ebook, The Magic Pill. This way of thinking has completely turned my life around, along with PATHS. There are two ebooks, and both can be downloaded free from this link:
          The Magic Pill

... or from the resources library here at ESM.

Here is some of the feedback from people who have read the books:

"You have provided the best antidote to worry that I've seen in a long time. Thank you so much."

"I know in my gut that what you are speaking of is the "block" I have been dealing with but didn't know it."

"I feel like there is a lot of potential here, maybe life changing for me. I'm excited and want to thank you for sharing."

" I've felt more peaceful in the last two weeks than I can ever remember."

"....my face HURTS from smiling so much because I get it now!!!"

"The only thing I can think of was that I on a subconscious level needed to hear this and listening gave me a sense of self worth and fired up my determination! I am so much more empowered by it, so thank you! thank you! thank you!"
          Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
          Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
          Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

health food store inventory

I have inventory from a health food store that I am open to trading for tangible goods. Please private message me for offers.

I have essential oils, aloe products, herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc... you name it.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ultimate Pendant

Friends, this is just a dry run, I haven't made this yet, but I'm just starting.

Ultimate Pendant

Let’s cut the chase. The Ultimate Pendant is powerful for manifesting, abundance, success, relationship successes, vitality and so much more. Bold statement? read on.

How it works.

The amazing technology of the Ultimate Pendant is based on Masakazu Karita, Dr. Masaru Emoto, Paula Shaw, orgone technology, and my own programming and charging method.

After clicking those links above, you will have a fair idea especially on water programming, on how thoughts can transform water crystals: negative thoughts affect water negatively; positive thoughts affect water positively. Now, imagine you have the Ultimate Pendant on you; your body liquids (blood, saliva, etc.) will have positive reactions, being charged with specific affirmation/positive programming radiating from the Ultimate Pendant. This then charges/changes your entire bodily fluids into perfect crystallized liquid state, circulating to your whole body, within every cell that you have. Our bodies, being 70-90% water, will quickly be saturated by the affirmation/positive programming. It will come to a point where every cell of your entire body and your emanating aura will also radiate/resonate with this affirmation/positive programming. Now, if you know what Law of Attraction is, you know what will happen, right? Through the use of the Ultimate Pendant, the Law of attraction will manifest enormously because your “entire being” is sending this positive signal/frequency (affirmation/positive programming) around the quantum universe, in every second, day and night, as long you are wearing the Ultimate Pendant.

How it’s done.

Every materials (gemstones, metals like silver, etc.) used in creating the Ultimate Pendant first undergo clearing or cleansing. This is done to free the materials of negative vibrations or unwanted energies. If this is not done the unwanted vibrations will hamper/mingle with the desired affirmation/program to be. After the clearing, every material undergoes a process that energizes and infuses them with a specific affirmation/positive programming. The last process is to immerse all of the materials into a curing orgonite, while still in liquid state, that is ‘again’ to charge/program with a powerful large Orgonite-Radionic Programmer. The Orgonite-Radionic Programmer ‘radiates huge amount of energy’ and is crucial when it comes to ‘amplifying’ and pushes the programming even further. And this in turn locks-in all the positive programming as the orgonite solidifies in 3-5 days. This makes the Ultimate Pendant’s “programming” stable effective and amplified many times over. This is just a summary of the whole process of creating the Ultimate Pendant and it may take 1 week or more to create.

Conclusion.

The Ultimate Pendant is way more effective and powerful basically because it combined several technologies and principles and took it to a higher level. Unlike paper with message, Ultimate Pendant is fashionable to wear and not to forget many times more powerful Don’t get me wrong, I admire and I am grateful to the aforementioned individuals who, without their brilliant minds the Ultimate Pendant won’t exist, don’t you think?

Products:

Ultimate Peace Pendant
              Ultimate Abundance Pendant
              Ultimate Success Pendant
              Ultimate Love Pendant
              Ultimate Attraction Pendant
              Ultimate Energy Pendant
              Ultimate Intuition Pendant

For queries or If you want a customized Ultimate Pendant, let me know. Email me henriiarias@yahoo.com

Best wishes!
              Henrii
              Last edited by henrii; 06-24-2008, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Re Ultimate Pendant

Since 2002 or 2003 I have been researching orgonite and radionics, I really think a lot with these things in mind and Law of Attraction is on my side. Inspiration (or whatever you call it) comes to me, and I wrote them down for me not to forget. Wherever these ideas came from I am truly grateful, in fact I am saying to myself almost every time it occurs, thank you, thank you, thank you, whoever or whatever you are!. And maybe these ideas keep coming because of whatever I am developing (transformational devices/tools) will change lives for the better, I hope!. :shock:

I am also grateful to energeticforum and to the contributing members.

In addition to every Ultimate Pendants' certain program, a very much like Ho'oponopono program will be included, "I DEEPLY LOVE AND FORGIVE MYSELF" This brings self esteem and higher awareness as you can measure via Power vs. Force, and that's what I am experiencing right now, a higher vibration and more. Thus, when you have self esteem, your perception of life is much better, and I believe everyone who is aware of their self esteem experience this.

In this time, when I am creating an orgonite along the way of all the processes, I must have a mental balance (I don't want to have anger or resentment, or negative thoughts) as this is my creation and I am in the act of creating, I am the creator and I am transferring thoughts energy to my creations. I might want to recite ho’oponopono on that time period or do Zpoint 9 bliss, even for the moments I am away from the curing orgonite. I believe every orgone manufacturers should consider this as they are responsible for every orgonite they create. Musicians as well, due to they transfer their thoughts energy/feelings to their listeners. The true goal of musicians is to impart higher awareness, and not to drag the minds of their listeners with their lower vibrational states especially at the moment they create/record their songs… Spiritual practice is a must to accomplish this.

Hope for the best!
                Henrii Arias
                Last edited by henrii; 06-24-2008, 10:21 AM.

Comment

This sounds really cool Henrii, how much do you sell your pendants for?

I am a total novice when it comes to orgone and radionics, but I do have a couple of orgone devices - I just don't know what all I can do with them, lol, so they are on my bedside table.
                  I also have a software program called Quantum Radionics, but I haven't spent the time to figure out how to use it! It says to put in a trend picture and a target picture (that much I understand), then has a box for text, and it says it's linked to a powerful chi energy generator. I'm not sure how specific or general to be in the text field, and what types of things it can be used for. Any suggestions?

Last edited by April; 06-24-2008, 06:12 PM.
                  April
                  April's Readings

Zpoint
                  Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
                  Izza B

Comment

Originally posted by April View Post
                    This sounds really cool Henrii, how much do you sell your pendants for?

I am a total novice when it comes to orgone and radionics, but I do have a couple of orgone devices - I just don't know what all I can do with them, lol, so they are on my bedside table.
                    I also have a software program called Quantum Radionics, but I haven't spent the time to figure out how to use it! It says to put in a trend picture and a target picture (that much I understand), then has a box for text, and it says it's linked to a powerful chi energy generator. I'm not sure how specific or general to be in the text field, and what types of things it can be used for. Any suggestions?

April,

I can't say the prices of each Ultimate Pendants, as of now. I have to test-run them first and Jure will help me! Thanks Jure! But if you're eager you may email me again.

I don't use radionic softwares. I got no results with them, as far as I noticed. However, it is possible for these softwares to have an effect, but your mind is the key here, your belief that it will work. On some forums, they are having successes, while others were like me.

In fact I have a collection of almost all of the radionic softwares in the market. Tifareth, miracle6, voicesync, quantum radionics and more.

I prefer to use physical radionic/psychotronic device, orgone boosted. And sacred geometry.

Henrii
                    Last edited by henrii; 06-26-2008, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by April View Post

What do you want to know about your orgones, any specific questions?

Henrii

Comment

Originally posted by henrii View Post
                        What do you want to know about your orgones, any specific questions?

Henrii
                        What all are they used for? I guess that's a broad question. All I know about them is that they are good for your energy. Guess I should look it up, huh, lol.
                        April
                        April's Readings

Zpoint
                        Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
                        Izza B

Comment

Robert Pavlita

Henrii,

In all your searches, have you found any real schematics or diagrams at all of the actual Robert Pavlita psychotronic generators?
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

April,

Yes, they are good for your energy. Orgonite or orgone generators although they do not really generate orgone but transform the surrounding energy to positive orgone,. Therefore having them at your beside feeds you some energy. What you can do with your devices is to incorporate them with your meditation, if it is not heavy and you can hold them under your meditation. You could visualize an energy radiation coming from your orgonite sending them to specific chakras to be energized or incorporate them with your remote viewing see how it goes. Make a connection first by naming your orgonite, call them bill, jake or whatever you like. This is to personalize your devices and make affinity with them. Although this must be crazy idea for some and they may call me lunatic but this naming objects is not new, if they think hard enough.

You can also charge your drinking water with it/them. Just put orgonites beside your water to be charged. Sometime later, you may taste the water in question differently. In this way you'll know if this orgonite stuff is just some mumbo-jumbo or not!

If you can manage a powered orgonite and is able to vibrate to certain frequency/ies this is better. Let's say you want to remote view, as you know psychic power needs energy, and you may want an energy boost, and orgonite is one of the good choices. However since we go to theta state when we remote view, 8hz-4hz, an orgonite that vibrate to 8hz-4hz is most preferable, this is not just my wild theory like what I posted http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...html#post21217

You see an audio entrainment like binaural or isochronic, produces stimulus, certain frequency/ies that when we hear continuously our brains follows and vibrates accordingly to the same frequency/ies. Entrainment as they call it. This also happens in exposing ourselves to toxic environment, is it not? Or being friends to a group who are alcohol drinkers and as a group the influence is powerful enough that in the long run you’ll be like them too. That’s why in eastern philosophy there’s a practice called “satsanga”—associating with good, wise, spiritual people. Thus we vibrate accordingly if the stimulus is powerful enough. So when you have enough powerful orgonite that vibrates in certain frequency/ies, we vibrate accordingly. All in all this is how I disclose it, but if you have some questions…I will try to answer them.

I hope it helps!
                            Henrii
                            Last edited by henrii; 08-03-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              Henrii,

In all your searches, have you found any real schematics or diagrams at all of the actual Robert Pavlita psychotronic generators?
                              I don't think so, there's a how to do it. I only have several picture designs (metal tubes with holes, something like that) of his supposed psychotronics. Some size measurements of the devices are indicated. I have it somewhere. Do you have the schematics?

Anyway, Pavlita's design is not what I am using, but orgonite with crystals--that readily interacts with our minds and this more superior to Pavlita I think, because the crystals accepts programming and way more responsive compare to just metals, and the crystals get/use energy from the orgonite matrix. This is not exclusive re my own designs but other manufacturer as well really knows and skillful how to do this.

Henrii

Comment

Working...
                              X