Bedini Ferris Wheel Regauging Motor
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

for nenergy:
    Coral Castle Tour
    Cant wait to see some of the theories that come in here. I went to coral castle a few months ago. I posted pics from trip in one of the edward leedskalnin threads.

Comment

Moon waves

Does it look like 6 sectors @ 60 degrees each?

If so, then it is possible to have 6 collector coils wound at 90 degrees within 45 degrees of the arc?.

This has already been done with good result, but we need to alter the magnets like Ed's generator with N - S and alternating configuration and also add exciter coils at 1-6 and 53-59 degrees of each sector.

This is a self Runner, some reps on youtube. This is probably the same one Magniwork is selling (ripping people off!), Free public domain information.
      Last edited by nenergy; 11-24-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Simple Ed Gen

need to adopt JB circuit for timing and exciter coil.

Comment

missing pic

quick messy alteration, not a graphic artist.

Magnet needs to look like this
          Attached Files
          Last edited by nenergy; 11-24-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I copied the post here to keep posting on the BWM seperate.

As a product of 2 x 8, it is the positive evolution leading to an increasingly tight sequence in the cycles of nature.
            The sum of the four first odd numbers (1+3+5+7=16) which, by theosophical addition, gives 1+6=7, the sacred number.
            And mostly 16 is generated from the Star.
            If you overlay two stars of David / with the four corners of the Pyramid
            you have the 16 points, all in balance. Not to mention the code, 7129 6105195
            Which happens to be my phone number...HaHa..just a little funny.
            "Dont forget to Ring Twice"".

"I'm thinking that the more "nodal points of resonance" one can find, within relative proximity (of space and time), then the more that can be potentially "done" in that 'area' with respect to "tapping or using" that geometry. These "nodal points" would be, for example, decimal harmonics of 'Matrix-valid' numbers, including gematrian and gematria-related numbers. Possibly, this would 'enable' such things as lifting tremendous weights, or other seemingly "superhuman" feats. " Michael Lawrence Morton

Have a Blessed Thanks giving everyone.
            Mark P

Comment

This is a device that most people glaze over when they read Magnetic Current:

"To get more magnet out of a coil put the coil in steel or iron tube, then the tube outside the coil will be a magnet the same as the coil's core, but the magnet poles will be opposite, it means at the same coil end if the core end is North Pole the tube end will be South Pole. In this way you will get almost again as much magnet out of the coil and in the core and tube. You can do better yet, join one end of the coil's core end with the same metal, joining core with tube. make two holes in end of metal for the coil wire ends to go out, fasten a ring on top, now you have the most efficiently client electric magnet for lifting purposes. It wastes no magnets that come from your battery or dynamo."

Lifting purposes = electromagnet

Also, I believe there is a reason that Ed instructed one to put your PMH coils on an aluminum tube, so their easy to take off and put on something else... like an iron chain. Put the coils on a looped chain and pulse them and you have a PMH chain track. Put around a stone and strap on your core/coil/tubes to the sides of the stone so the track and tubes are the same polarity, power up the tubes and off you go. You will most likely have to nail the track to 4"x4" wood poles or the like and nail the ends of the poles together with a spacer bar so the track stays formed. The wood poles also act as guides for the stone and help to keep in centered on the track. To increase lifting power one could use multiple tubes on each corner that are shaped as V's, increasing the magnetic strength of the lifting tubes. Sounds like a mag-lev system to me. One could also use this system to lift stones out of the ground or high in the air or raise monoliths or balance stones to find absolute center (gate stone).

Everyone wonders what the four arc's on the top of the magnet pole wheel (MPW) are for. Seeing that to operate it, Ed has to spin it by hand. This would get tiresome after awhile and he can't do anything else. Seeing that he has an electric motor, why not make it drive his MPW. One could place a belt around the four arcs and attach this to the electric motor and then turn the PMW. This would allow the PMW to spin without him being there so he could do his other work or read a book at night without having to turn the MPW by hand. Why four arc's and not just one big loop? I believe Ed used what he had on hand and improvised as he saw fit.

I also believe he used his MPW with his PMH to charge his batteries that he used. He was a poor man and could not afford to buy new batteries all the time so he used this to charge them up.

Some wonder how he cut the coral stones. I believe it was vinegar. Try it and see. He was well versed in acids.

As far as anti-gravity, number theory and vortex art of Depew, I have no clue. I'm not saying my theory's are right, it's just what I would do if I was in Ed's shoes.

Thanks,

Ross Wordhouse
              Last edited by everyidea; 11-24-2010, 05:58 PM.
              My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

I also noticed in the pictures that one of the large rock structure
                has a hole with cross hairs in it. I believe it points towards Polaris
                the north star.

WIKI..
                Polaris is 0.7° away from the pole of rotation (1.4 times the Moon disc) and hence revolves around the pole in a small circle 1½° in diameter. Only twice during every sidereal day does Polaris accurately define the true north azimuth; the rest of the time it is only an approximation and must be corrected using tables or a rough rule of thumb.

Interesting, and I believe that the alignment to the earths natural magnetic fields
                will help enhance the efficiency of any electromagnetic device..
                Remember he move the Coral Castle from it's intended site..and he had to ajust for that.
                Does the code have to do with this alignment??

Mark

Comment

free mason connection???

W.D. Gann was a free mason
                  Ed was at least influenced by the free masons, if he wasn't one himself

If you read Patrick Mikula's Gann's Scientific Methods he mentions that Gann's biggest influences were Pythagoras and Michael Faraday.

I attached a screenshot of Gann's square of 9. One of the geometric overlays has 16 spokes at 22.5 degrees. The even squares are on the left side and the odd squares down the right.

Didn't Joseph Newman mention in a video that the Sun's magnetic field causes the Earth's field to tilt? The Earth's tilt of its axis is 23 degrees. Hope that helps!
                  VegasScorpion
                  Attached Files

Comment

back open

Thread opened and unstuck.
                    Last edited by Aaron; 02-19-2011, 10:29 PM.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                    X