PDA

View Full Version : Dear John Bedini Re: 30 Coil Kit

aussieaussieaussie
11-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Dear Sir,

Could you please tell us how much usable power in watts we could expect to obtain from a 30 coil kit from Rick which has auto battery switching on both front and back batt banks?

Bits current setup is claimed to produce about 60watts perpetually via a grid tie inverter - so my question is how does this scale up when we talk about the 30coil kit?

Would we need to modify Ricks Kit in anyway to achieve this result?
e.g. Different wound coils? Extra pulsing circuits? Bits batt swapper etc..

I am not asking for a guarantee just a base line for us all to be striving for with our builds of Rick's various kits.....

Your help in clarifying some of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ozy

Mark
11-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Bits current setup is claimed to produce about 60watts perpetually via a grid tie inverter
Ozy[/QUOTE]

Bits says he saves around $40.00 dollars a month in electricity and for my area with taxes and service charges adds up to about 300KWH's. I dont know how to do the math so how many watts of 24/7 continous use adds up to 300KWH's in 30 days? Is it 60 watts because it seems like it should be a lot more than that.

miki02131
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I dont know how to do the math so how many watts of 24/7 continous use adds up to 300KWH's in 30 days? Is it 60 watts because it seems like it should be a lot more than that.

simple:

Hours in a month: 24 X 30 = 720H

Power: 300KWH / 720H = 416.67W

Yah! That's definitely a lot more than 60 watts.

Miki Out.

bugler
11-21-2010, 05:35 PM
So with the 30 coil kit one gets 300KWH per month?

How much does the kit cost?

Thanks.

Mark
11-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Heys Bits

I need some clarification. Someone posted that Rick said your 10 coiler, cap pulser, battery swapper set up could only light up 60 watts of light bulbs while self running (maintaining the voltages in all the batteries). You posted it saves you about $40.00 a month on your electric bill which computes out to around 400 watts output 24/7.

Can you please confirm with your (10 coiler, cap pulser, battery swapper) set up how many watts of continous 24/7 output do you have while maintaining the voltages in all your batteries? Is it 60 watts, 400 watts or somwhere in between?

THanks, Mark

seselaa
11-21-2010, 07:54 PM
So with the 30 coil kit one gets 300KWH per month?

How much does the kit cost?

Thanks.

I have been very interested in this machine too.

http://potentialtec.com/20ExtraCoils.jpg

This is what I ave learned, Please quote me on this.

From what I have learned is that t is $4200 for the 10 coil monopole kit, plus $5300 for 20 additional coil kit. So $9500 total for US buyers, more for other countries. This is roughly $1000 off from a month ago.
Truth In Heart CREDIT CARD ORDERING CENTER (http://potentialtec.com/kits.html)

I have been reading a lot on the monopole, Bits setup is highly modified with extra components not yet available for sale.

So if you can perform these modifications and add other components like battery swappers and others, than you may get 416 watts out.

For off grid use.
416 watts/hr
= 24 volt x 17 amp.

There are several youtube videos on tuning the monopole, it's not easy unless Bits provides Step by step instruction.

For comparison, there is a Newman Self Running Motor coupled to
24v x 60 amp alternator
= 1440 watts/ hr.
This is not a kit, but the builder will share his schematic with you freely. This machine runs cool and does run 24 hrs perpetually. He said parts cost $2500 estimated not including assembly.

It's also on youtube but my last link got deleted. I have emailed him in the past and will try to locate the schematic.

bugler
11-21-2010, 08:10 PM
This is not a kit, but the builder will share his schematic with you freely. This machine runs cool and does run 24 hrs perpetually. He said parts cost $2500 estimated not including assembly..Sounds rather interesting.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks.

aussieaussieaussie
11-22-2010, 03:49 AM
My figure of 60 watts of output is coming from Bit's video of his self running 10 coil with grid tie inverter. In this video he clearly shows that his setup is producing 0.5 amps @ 110AC = 60ish Watts.

If we believe him (and a lot do) that his setup can run perpetually in this arrangement with no further input and no drop in overall battery voltages.
Then thats awesome!

Further improvement to his device could raise that figure and thats what this thread is about, what can we expect if we build it right?
How much output can we expect to see via grid tie inverter in watts?
10 coil, 20 coil, 30 coil, ferris wheel, lockridge?

I have a particular amount of watts (1000) that I want my build to be able to produce and I am looking to choose which design I want to try to replicate to achieve said results - 1000watts output forever.

Ozy

seselaa
11-22-2010, 05:41 AM
John Bedini had given you all thats needed to create Free Energy, it is on the Electricity Watson machine.

No one offers turn key free energy, John said he got holed shoes from watson machine so he developed monopole to save himself. Your ten grand is a drop of water in the trillions dollar energy business,you have to understand how things are structured. From education, medicine, energy etc, they are all tied together.

my take is that you will not have free energy until it is time, see joseph newmans website. he explains in detail what is to come, the ideal population is only 500 million, and when we get there, then human race will be given the golden age.

there is free energy machines now but you wont find it here. If you want it, you have to make it.

same situation with UFO, they are not alien but human intelligence, tesla developed the cigars and triangle crafts, shcauberger developed the haunebu flying disc. think its conspiracy, think again.

seselaa
11-22-2010, 06:25 AM
solid state fluxgate free energy was developed by bearden.

Motionless Electrical Generator was build with Ultra-efficient transformer cores made with Honeywell's METGLAS. GE was to buy Honeywell, but EU refused approval of a monopoly. GE to Buy Honeywell for $45 Billion - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=89173&page=1)

GE shred Honeywell Amorphous Metals and sold it to Hitachi Metals after they altered the metallurgy composition. Now the new METGLAS lacks the fluxgate properties.

You can still buy small original Metglass Amorphous Alloy - METGLAS - C / UU Cores (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gTLLLJuIUksJ:www.surplussales.com/Inductors/FerPotC/FerPotC-6.html+honeywell+metglass+ultra+effecient+transfor mer+hitachi&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera)

Buy one, build a MEG, it works. But to build a large size MEG, impossible as you can not find the proper core.

Bearden filed bankrupt after the dilema. Bearden says the accusation of him having filed for bankruptcy is a result. Some say he did?.

Ask John, he knows all about it. GE was old Thomas Edison company, they supressed Tesla back then, they still do today.

seselaa
11-22-2010, 06:48 AM
ok, got a message with corrections

Tom Bearden Phd did not file for bankruptcy.

The MEG was invented by Stephen L. Patrick, Thomas E. Bearden, James C. Hayes, and Kenneth D. Moore.

My source says that BEarden sabotaged the MEG, he was a GE agent.:suprise:

faramog
11-22-2010, 08:33 AM
[QUOTE=seselaa;117873]
....see joseph newmans website. he explains in detail what is to come, the ideal population is only 500 million, and when we get there, then human race will be given the golden age.
QUOTE]

What ??? So 93% of the human race must perish for the 'golden age' ... horse**** !! If this 500M was correct then when the human polulation was 500M why did we not enter the golden age then ?

You happy to be one the 93% that dies for the 'betterment' of mankind ??

seselaa
11-22-2010, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE=seselaa;117873]
....see joseph newmans website. he explains in detail what is to come, the ideal population is only 500 million, and when we get there, then human race will be given the golden age.
QUOTE]

What ??? So 93% of the human race must perish for the 'golden age' ... horse**** !! If this 500M was correct then when the human polulation was 500M why did we not enter the golden age then ?

You happy to be one the 93% that dies for the 'betterment' of mankind ??

I'm just relaying you the truth.
http://www.radioliberty.com/gg3.gif
http://www.radioliberty.com/gg1.gif

the reason that we can not be allowed to have free energy.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Ever heard of the Tavistock Mission?, well it's time to learn :suprise:

John_K
11-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Oh I better get another quick question in before this thread is just filled with gibberish and I never get any answers....

Does anybody out there know of any device that could produce output similar to the big bedini's but using solid state or is that just a total myth?

Would really love to hear John Bedini's thoughts on solid state devices.

Still awaiting someones reply and or clarification....

Thanks,

Ozy

Oi, Oi, Oi :)

Treat the gibberish like ads on the TV, get a cuppa tea or a beer in the ad break :)

It's possible to design a solid state system as big as the Bedini 10 or 30 coiler, but for some reason a rotored machine seems give better results. John B says it's because it is magnetically triggered, which I believe is true.

I've built several solid state Bedini based systems (see my YT channel "koornj" for my lastest SS setup) and they do work very well.

Bedini's commercial products are solid state and charge and rejuvenate the heck out of batteries.

:cheers:
John K.
(Melbourne)

seselaa
11-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Oi, Oi, Oi :)

Treat the gibberish like ads on the TV, get a cuppa tea or a beer in the ad break :)

It's possible to design a solid state system as big as the Bedini 10 or 30 coiler, but for some reason a rotored machine seems give better results. John B says it's because it is magnetically triggered, which I believe is true.

I've built several solid state Bedini based systems (see my YT channel "koornj" for my lastest SS setup) and they do work very well.

Bedini's commercial products are solid state and charge and rejuvenate the heck out of batteries.

John K.
(Melbourne)

all you are doing is conversion of energy, e=mc2.

isnt the other fellow looking for e=8

and why hasn't the bedini guys answered ozys questions, coz you can not get useful work from bedini monopole. ozy wants 1kw perpetually, wont happen with sg/monopole. its a toy, no more no less.

seselaa
11-22-2010, 09:47 AM
ozy, look, there is no easy way in real free energy, and for your budget this is what I would do.

build a newman motor, the original. this machine fries batteries, but you can use t to drive a bob boyce HHO cell and make copious HHO. This alone is overunity. With the HHO, you can use that for cooking, heating etc. For electrical needs, convert a generator to run on HHO cooled with Ionized water from fountain fogger, see keely site. I did this and it works well.

If you want solid state DC, buy PEM hydrogen fuel cell kit and build yourself. 2 kw/hr cell can be build for $5k.

forget the bedini system, its only a toy.

good luck.

seselaa
11-22-2010, 09:53 AM
note: newmans motor is an energy generation monster, start small and scale to your need, best of luck in ur quest for free energy.

but if you wish to join the crowd, keep in mind that some have been looking for 30+ yrs. :rofl: Free Energy circus

seselaa
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
If you have a great 'new' system of free energy, then please make a new thread and share for all to see seselaa. But please &%$ off out of this one! Thanks!

Ozy
don't cry if u get burned,

HAS ANYONE EVER GENERATE USABLE ENERGY FROM BEDINI MONOPOLE?
The answer is NO, unless 60 watts is fine with you.

Anyway, I'm posting not for you, but for the hundreds and thousands of people that are new to Free Energy.

aussieaussieaussie
11-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Then post in your own new thread, give all the details and we all will have a look and evaluate. I will happily listen and so will others just start your own thread.

Have a good day :)

Ozy

ren
11-22-2010, 10:13 AM
note: newmans motor is an energy generation monster, start small and scale to your need, best of luck in ur quest for free energy.

but if you wish to join the crowd, keep in mind that some have been looking for 30+ yrs. :rofl: Free Energy circus

You sir are off topic, deliberately misleading and just plain old confused. You started at the beginning of this thread showing some interest only to spiral downwards into typical disruptive tactics, we've seen it all before.

John K is right, and take it from another aussie ere, there is so much potential in what John Bedini is showing us. But you have to work for it. Study it, contemplate it, build it. What JB is showing doesnt get built by the first timer over the weekend with a hammer and chisel.

seselaa, start your own thread if you want to talk Newman, and only post if you have something of value to say, not just HOT AIR like all your posts so far.

Regards (to everyone else)

seselaa
11-22-2010, 10:14 AM
no, i dont need to start a thread.

i'll leave this one alone, won't bother you again.

i just feel bad and sad for the many hard working men and women that gets sucked out of their hard earned $$$.

anyway, good luck.:cheers:

seselaa
11-22-2010, 10:17 AM
You sir are off topic, deliberately misleading and just plain old confused. You started at the beginning of this thread showing some interest only to spiral downwards into typical disruptive tactics, we've seen it all before.

John K is right, and take it from another aussie ere, there is so much potential in what John Bedini is showing us. But you have to work for it. Study it, contemplate it, build it. What JB is showing doesnt get built by the first timer over the weekend with a hammer and chisel.

seselaa, start your own thread if you want to talk Newman, and only post if you have something of value to say, not just HOT AIR like all your posts so far.

Regards (to everyone else)
how long has john been in Free Energy?.

NAME ONE FREE ENERGY DEVICE IN OPERATION other than what he demos at shows and his dvds?

I rest my case.

aussieaussieaussie
11-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Keep your promise mate and stop posting on this thread.

You are the reason I am not getting an answer.

If you have 'the' answer then post on your own thread.

Your critique of every post is not welcome.

Now folks do we have any answers?

Ozy

ren
11-22-2010, 10:23 AM
how long has john been in Free Energy?.

NAME ONE FREE ENERGY DEVICE IN OPERATION other than what he demos at shows and his dvds?

I rest my case.

Lol. You just shot yourself in the foot:rofl:
But enough, I tire of your negative ways. This is not the place. Go join the Randi forums if you want to remain ignorant and badmouth things you know nothing about.

@ aussie, to start to answer your question, how much do you plan to put into the front end of this device? Its not a straighforward answer unfortunately....there are too many variables to consider.

aussieaussieaussie
11-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Yet another thread destroyed by some complete tool...

All I want is honest answers, is that so hard?

At least maybe an explanation of why I do not deserve to know?

You people claim to have built such devices so... whats the score?

What is the current level of achievement and where do we expect to be in 1 year?

Thanking you in advance,

Ozy

citfta
11-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi Ozy.

I am like Ren, I have been working with Bedini technology for a couple of years now and have to say that everything I have built works just like John B. says it does. The thing you have to remember is John wants us to learn how these devices work. He does not give us a working device with a set of instructions because he wants us to be able to continue on our own if for some reason we have a problem or our machine quits. He has given us the SSG and then the window motor and now the big wheel. And he keeps telling us we need to understand them in order to make good use of them or anything we can build based upon those principles. If you built one of his machines from a kit and it worked for you and then later died would you be able to fix it if you didn't understand how it worked? I think John feels a time is coming when we may not have the ability to communicate with him for help so we should learn all we can now. I personally think the Lockridge device Peter covered at the conference might be the easiest device to build for some real free energy of maybe a few hundred watts. If you learn how to make that work then you could scale it up for more power. I am really impressed by John's big wheel but I think it may be too difficult to build for most of us, myself included. If you just ignore the naysayers they will probably go away. I hope this helps some. By the way Ren has built some impressive window motors. There is a thread here somewhere about them.

Carroll

aussieaussieaussie
11-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi Ozy.

I am like Ren, I have been working with Bedini technology for a couple of years now and have to say that everything I have built works just like John B. says it does. The thing you have to remember is John wants us to learn how these devices work. He does not give us a working device with a set of instructions because he wants us to be able to continue on our own if for some reason we have a problem or our machine quits. He has given us the SSG and then the window motor and now the big wheel. And he keeps telling us we need to understand them in order to make good use of them or anything we can build based upon those principles. If you built one of his machines from a kit and it worked for you and then later died would you be able to fix it if you didn't understand how it worked? I think John feels a time is coming when we may not have the ability to communicate with him for help so we should learn all we can now. I personally think the Lockridge device Peter covered at the conference might be the easiest device to build for some real free energy of maybe a few hundred watts. If you learn how to make that work then you could scale it up for more power. I am really impressed by John's big wheel but I think it may be too difficult to build for most of us, myself included. If you just ignore the naysayers they will probably go away. I hope this helps some. By the way Ren has built some impressive window motors. There is a thread here somewhere about them.

Carroll

Thanks Carroll,

So in your opinion I should invest my energy into the lockridge device?
This does sound like a promising device, alas, I have to wait weeks for DVDs to arrive before I even know how much output the device is suppose to have.

I saw the pics about the lawnmower powered by a window motor, I always just thought it was a toy... was any details given about this window motor on the lawnmower at the convention. Sounded to me like they had never even tested it.?

Also, Ren what have you accomplished with a window motor?

Thanks for the help guys!

ozy

Aaron
11-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Energetic Forum Guidelines ~ Read Before Posting
Energetic Forum is a place for the sharing of positive uplifting ideas, technologies, modalities and discussion.

We believe that all humankind is connected at a fundamental level...

We believe that each of us is responsible to conduct ourselves, individually, and in relation to all humankind, in a manner that reflects only light.

Questionable posts that threaten to disrupt the purpose, flow and good nature of this forum will not be tolerated.

It is important to follow these simple rules so as not to jeopardize your account.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING (public posts AND/OR Private Messages)

1. DO NOT post messages that could be considered offensive, inflammatory or that are aimed at starting problems with other members.

2. DO NOT post messages that might infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others.

3. Do not SPAM this forum with Messages or unsolicited advertisements for products or services.

4. Do not create multiple accounts. Each member should only have 1 account for themselves that they post from. Multiple accounts from one IP must be cleared with the Administrators.

The Administrators of this forum reserve the right to remove any messages or users from this forum for any conduct that they deem to be outside, or against, the positive nature of this forum.

The Energetic Forum Community is a powerful force for discovery, self-help, and change. Every Member is equally important and valuable.

We understand that anyone may make mistakes, respond in a negative emotional manner, lose their temper, etc., however if someone repeatedly acts in a manner that is non-productive, unfortunately, we will need to take action.

Please take a moment to view our Terms of Use and Disclaimer: http://www.energeticforum.com/legal.html

SeaMonkey
11-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi Ozy.

Carroll

However much we may dislike the "naysaying" it must
be admitted that it does make a point:

"Do not spend you hard earned resources needlessly
and wastefully. Look before you leap!"

The real difficulty in getting the various machines to
"work" properly lies in identifying the conditions under
which the excess energy is released. It is a "resonance"
of sorts which can be very elusive until one "learns"
how to tweak the operational parameters.

What Carroll said above is absolutely correct. As an aid
to developing the requisite "understanding" one of our
very first tool acquisitions must be an oscilloscope.
The initial investment in an oscilloscope need not be
costly; even a very inexpensive "scope" is far better
than none at all. The scope display will reveal the
"signature" of the secrets of abundant energy.

Be prepared to spend countless hours adjusting and
observing until you begin to "see" results. It will take
much experimentation to nurture the "practiced eye"
(and ears and nose too) which will enable you to find
the "sweet spot" in the natural resonance of any system.

Spend as little as possible while pursuing your goals.
Look very, very hard at each and every new "temptation."

Discussion and the asking of questions is good; but there
are no easy answers and very often none at all. Each
must learn to become "self-reliant" with knowledge.

bugler
11-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Very interesting thread in several ways.

I am still learning as much as I can about engineering and I haven't reached the level where I can start experimenting.

It is very frustrating not knowing where to put my efforts.
Sometimes I think that water cell is the way to go. Then I read that to run a car one would need hundreds of liters per minute.

Other days charging batteries with Bedini inventins and then using the electricity in the batteries seem the way to go. But nobody seem to bu using this way of getting electricity.

Then there are other inventions where I only know their name like this Lockridge device.

It all seems like there is really nothing out there really working so I have no idea what to research.

Any help?

redrichie
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Aussie have you ever even built the very basic SSG monopole? Stop berating members here. Go buy the $300 kit from Johns site. User Minoly showed you can make a selfrunner out of that small device. You should probably start there since you are AFRAID to believe the good members of this forum. Dont you think you should start with a basic system, actually learn the nuances of a basic Bedini system (Good luck with that on its own) before you spend $10000 bucks on something, hose it all up , and then try to discredit people because YOU screwed up the build, or the circuits. Trust me, just the single transistor circuit will keep you occupied for a while, much less a 80 transistor behemoth. I dont care if the system only put out .1V over the input battery, and kept itself running for over the course of a month!!!! If you did that you just changed the world. PERIOD. That is supposed to be impossible. Stop *****ing because you dont think its enough output. Stop posting the same garbage in 5 different threads. SERIOUSLY. Someone already said it. This may not be the forum for you.

aussieaussieaussie
11-23-2010, 12:15 PM
@REDRICHIE

Aussie have you ever even built the very basic SSG monopole? Yep!

Stop berating members here. Go buy the $300 kit from Johns site.
I have bought kits from Rick in the past and have no problem with them.

User Minoly showed you can make a selfrunner out of that small device. You should probably start there since you are AFRAID to believe the good members of this forum.
I have built lots of toys, if I was afraid I wouldn't be here, I am asking very basic questions..

Dont you think you should start with a basic system, actually learn the nuances of a basic Bedini system (Good luck with that on its own)
As I said yes I have built them and like what I see.

before you spend $10000 bucks on something, hose it all up , and then try to discredit people because YOU screwed up the build, or the circuits.
Where do you guys get this s h i t from, NO I am not out to get you. geesh!
Could it be possible that I just want to build one and I am asking for advice?

Trust me, just the single transistor circuit will keep you occupied for a while, much less a 80 transistor behemoth. I dont care if the system only put out .1V over the input battery, and kept itself running for over the course of a month!!!! If you did that you just changed the world. PERIOD. That is supposed to be impossible.
You must be over the moon! all your hopes and dreams have come true already, I on the other hand would like to post pone the party until we can power the party via the machine. Please have some understanding that other people desire more than just toys.

Stop *****ing because you dont think its enough output. Stop posting the same garbage in 5 different threads. SERIOUSLY.
There is no *****ing about output going on here, if you READ my posts I have praised Bits for his 60-120watts achievement. I just wanted some facts before I purchase a $10000 toy/energizer.

Someone already said it. This may not be the forum for you.

It's funny I have had many PM's from people saying dont waste your breath that bedini crowd are all just hot air and they won't tell you zip. I have defended you guys on each occasion because I don't want third hand opinions I want the info from the guys selling me the product.
So ask yourself why are you trying to get rid of a person with an electrical background, who has a genuine interest, who is only asking the most basic questions???

I am not here to bash I am here to get the basic answers so we can move this thing from just a trickle to a full flood - in both energy output and people buying the kits from Rick.

Ozy

redrichie
11-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Fair enough. I only ask if youve bought the kits then why all the questions? You should have the data in front of you to build larger.

ashtweth
11-24-2010, 03:26 AM
@REDRICHIE

Aussie have you ever even built the very basic SSG monopole? Yep!

Stop berating members here. Go buy the $300 kit from Johns site.
I have bought kits from Rick in the past and have no problem with them.

User Minoly showed you can make a selfrunner out of that small device. You should probably start there since you are AFRAID to believe the good members of this forum.
I have built lots of toys, if I was afraid I wouldn't be here, I am asking very basic questions..

Dont you think you should start with a basic system, actually learn the nuances of a basic Bedini system (Good luck with that on its own)
As I said yes I have built them and like what I see.

before you spend $10000 bucks on something, hose it all up , and then try to discredit people because YOU screwed up the build, or the circuits.
Where do you guys get this s h i t from, NO I am not out to get you. geesh!
Could it be possible that I just want to build one and I am asking for advice?

Trust me, just the single transistor circuit will keep you occupied for a while, much less a 80 transistor behemoth. I dont care if the system only put out .1V over the input battery, and kept itself running for over the course of a month!!!! If you did that you just changed the world. PERIOD. That is supposed to be impossible.
You must be over the moon! all your hopes and dreams have come true already, I on the other hand would like to post pone the party until we can power the party via the machine. Please have some understanding that other people desire more than just toys.

Stop *****ing because you dont think its enough output. Stop posting the same garbage in 5 different threads. SERIOUSLY.
There is no *****ing about output going on here, if you READ my posts I have praised Bits for his 60-120watts achievement. I just wanted some facts before I purchase a $10000 toy/energizer.

Someone already said it. This may not be the forum for you.

It's funny I have had many PM's from people saying dont waste your breath that bedini crowd are all just hot air and they won't tell you zip. I have defended you guys on each occasion because I don't want third hand opinions I want the info from the guys selling me the product.
So ask yourself why are you trying to get rid of a person with an electrical background, who has a genuine interest, who is only asking the most basic questions???

I am not here to bash I am here to get the basic answers so we can move this thing from just a trickle to a full flood - in both energy output and people buying the kits from Rick.

Ozy

Aussie, the kit is an experimenters kit, Jeff has done hard work in R and D to get to where he is at with it, you cant expect any thing if you dont want to experiment and find answers, if this is the case then please dont get under any ones skin, there is no advertisement stating the coils kits run your house for FREE.

Just put your ideas /Q's in perspective,. the input and out puts from JEFF are stated already the kit is an experimenters kit. UNDERSTAND? Thus to get the answers you require, YOU have to contribute, if you cant technically with Jeff then i dont know what it is you expect.

No one is asking you to spend 10K, R. and D takes more then that, there are no silver spoons here mate.

Ash

aussieaussieaussie
11-24-2010, 04:31 AM
@ASH

Aussie, the kit is an experimenters kit, Jeff has done hard work in R and D to get to where he is at with it, you cant expect any thing if you dont want to experiment and find answers, if this is the case then please dont get under any ones skin, there is no advertisement stating the coils kits run your house for FREE.
I never said I didn't want to experiment and build a device, and I know that the kits are experimental and hold no guarantees. Stop making assumptions Ash....

Just put your ideas /Q's in perspective,. the input and out puts from JEFF are stated already the kit is an experimenters kit. UNDERSTAND? Thus to get the answers you require, YOU have to contribute, if you cant technically with Jeff then i dont know what it is you expect.
Check out the Conference thread and you will see that this is all I am after, definitive data on the big kits at this time. I am not asking hard questions. I am making it bloody easy and jumping through any hoops presented to me to leap through.

No one is asking you to spend 10K, R. and D takes more then that, there are no silver spoons here mate.
No one is asking me to spend, I want to! When these 10 coil kits first came out - I almost bought one! But I sat back and said hey I don't want any more toys. I am not going to buy another kit until someone makes a 10 coil self run.
When they definitively prove that there is excess energy been created then I will happily spend the money and start investigating further.
So far bits is the only one stepping forward claiming a self runner, so I am just asking him to confirm his conclusions with a little data.

This whole been aloof with figures and attacking me is not doing this machine any good. I am here to clear the air, state the results and hopefully get more people building these machines. I never asked for a silver spoon feeding - you guys are all so jaded by douches on this forum that you scare away anybody normal with your 'Faith' based technology comments... geez.

Ozy

ashtweth
11-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Ozy, either you buy a kit and experiment and contribute or dont waste our time mate , Jeff of JB or John K and myself dont need to answer your Q's they are self evident Sorry mate, waste your own time, if you want to help, help. If you dont want to spend any thing and help, dont expect a silver spoon here.
No one said the kit was a toy BUDDY. So dont talk BS. spend half your time doing R and D you might get some where. WE HAVE PAID OUR DUES MATE. What have you done?

Tell your mates.

Ashtweth

aussieaussieaussie
11-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Hi Ash,

You get angry quicker then the rest. You should really concentrate on defending the orbo technology - because that is a full time job!:rofl:
No honestly, look forward to your results... another two week delay is it?

Your fetish for silver spoons is starting to concern me, but none the less, what is your problem with asking questions?

I have built the smaller kits, I like what I see, but like any normal clear thinking individual I thought I might just wait until someone else confirms that the 10 coil is a winner before I dish out $$$.

How do I know if someone else has built one and confirmed it? I ask questions!
I would prefer an independent tester, but alas, they are nowhere to be seen - but I do have a bedini insider called bits who has claimed he's done it - so what do I do I ask bits about his machine.

And all hell breaks loose!

No BS here Ash, just the facts and nothing but the facts. Just trying to get to the bottom of this. I want to know where to invest my money for R&D... Bedini, Orbo, HHO????

You claim the answers to my questions are self evident? Well as a teacher and the head of a university - why don't you summarize them for me?

Seems the class is a little confused on the subject....

Ozy

P.S. You have paid your dues?
What bedini machine do you have self running?

ashtweth
11-24-2010, 08:37 AM
My friend you dont know what the orbo is, unless your there on the official forum. What a useless comment you have made about delays you know nothing about. Thats really the caliber of your posts.USELESS.

Your out of your league with the Bedini technology too.Bits is a respected and trusted member here, you should do your own testing. Bar that nothing you say has helped any one here, your not worth my time. The rest of what you says has as much relevance.

I wont be answering your posts in future. Have fun, i am sure others will also let you know how productive your posts are in future.

Ash

aussieaussieaussie
11-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Thanks Ash for yet another useless post, I suggest that if you don't have any answers - maybe you shouldn't post a reply to my questions? :D

My attempt to get clarification from people who have made claims / strong recommendations towards the large bedini machines and their self running abilities is USELESS???? What kind of university are you running???

This is the first step for anyone wishing to invest money in this research!

Otherwise my friend you are running a ministry not a university!

I know Bits, Rick & John are well respected, thats why I am asking them these questions and not you.

I wait with baited breath with the Orbo, I hope you clear the air (For good or bad) on that one.:thumbsup:

Ozy

Good luck with the 'Faith' based technologies and your ministry...

faramog
11-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Can I just say that I feel there is so much love on this forum .... LOL... Marvelous entertainment.... lmao

Ausi...
Lots of threads have very interesting perspectives on a pretty new and relatively undefined technology.... at this point, its just interesting to build a basic ssg, work out how to enhance it .. get some creative juices flowing... hell I might even flatter myself that I could contribute..... Your original question seemed reasonable to me... but its sort of self evident that if a 10,20,30 ... Xn coiler (or watever) produced significant OU and was easy to replicate, it would be...why should anyone just give that away.

I am just enjoying turning my office into a lab again.. havnt played with a soldering iron or scope for more than 10 years .. forgot what fun it is !!

aussieaussieaussie
11-24-2010, 03:10 PM
@Faramog,

Can I just say that I feel there is so much love on this forum .... LOL... Marvelous entertainment.... lmao
Glad your having fun!:thumbsup:

Ausi...
Lots of threads have very interesting perspectives on a pretty new and relatively undefined technology.... at this point, its just interesting to build a basic ssg, work out how to enhance it .. get some creative juices flowing... hell I might even flatter myself that I could contribute.....
Couldn't agree more, it's been fun building the kits so far and the results look promising!

Your original question seemed reasonable to me...
Thanks! I thought so...:D

but its sort of self evident that if a 10,20,30 ... Xn coiler (or watever) produced significant OU and was easy to replicate, it would be...why should anyone just give that away.
They would give it away for many reasons, for humanity sake, because nobody would ever let them sell a complete machine. etc
Don't give up on people, not everyone in this world is selfish - Be Optimistic!;)

Ozy