Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Electrial/ Electronic parts from China

Tired of over paying?.

Make your own parts, pretty much everything can be made by you, even transistors too!. But if you just want to buy them, then try China.

The myth is that you need to buy 10,000 pieces, that's all hot air, I wonder who keeps spreading them?

I use Taobao.com, it's mega Chinese auction house. Everything is about 5-10% average of US Retail, and yes, they will sell you 1 or 1,000, up to your need. You can haggle over the price, they'll even go lower if you like playing that game.

Don't speak Chinese, don't worry. Use a buyer agent. I use Choobuy.com, (there are many other brokers) to reconcile my shipments from multiple sellers into 1 shipment. They charge 6% commission if you do your own buying or 10% commission if they buy for you. Local China shipping is Free if you spend over Y200, that's $20 US. Shipping is about $25 per 2kg or 4.4 lbs for China Post - 1 week delivery.

Pool your orders to save on shipping. Another source is Alibaba.

Proceed at your own risk, just a suggestion.

sorry, guesstimation is rusty.

Y200= US$30 est.

when searching Taobao.com, translate your keywords into chinese word characters, use online translator. Standard Electrical symbols is universal so that can be used too, e.g. 000 uf search will return relative results.

Comment

Working...
    X