X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plasma balls made in spain

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us lo siento amigos, no hablo ingles, soy un cientifico aficionado de españa,muy buena página,saludos.
    must first understand the nature .... and then imitate

Uploaded with ImageShack.us this is de electric plane of the plasma ball

Comment

empirical demonstration of electrical transmission

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Greetings..

Comment

Hi antigraviticsystems1, Your work is very impressive, I am currently trying to find myself a "personal" translator, I don't know how long it will take, please be patient.

Maybe somebody can translate for you I will ask, Your works seems very important and will not go unnoticed. It is very embarrassing as I have Spanish anscestry. And have had many chances to learn some of the Spanish language, I am still slightly confused by the other drawing you posted, but I am making headway there I think.

Thank you

So surely we have some Spanish speaking members, any chance of somebody translating antigraviticsystems1 comments and Drawing text. The Text below the bottom drawing here would be good for a start. This seems to be a minor snag I did not consider I must say. It's frustrating but I will do it one way or another. I will learn to speak some spanish if I have to. Shouldn't be necessary, but if it is I will.

Thanks

Comment

I am also from Spain. I can translate what you want to ask. I will ask him to give us details of what he has posted.

Hola antigraviticsystems1. ¿Nos podrias explicar un poco en que consiste lo que has hecho? Parece todo muy interesante y queremos que nos des detalles.

Gracias.

Comment

electrokinetic transductor

YouTube - prueba satisfactoria en balanza rotatoria hola amigos aqui os dejo un trabajo mio...una abrazo desde españa

Comment

Thanks bugler, how appropriate you name is ,wow.

Can you translate this for us to start.
              lo siento amigos, no hablo ingles, soy un cientifico aficionado de españa,muy buena página,saludos.

Comment

circuit for create centella ball

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Thanks bugler, how appropriate you name is ,wow.

Can you translate this for us to start.
                  Sorry folks, do not speak English, I am an amateur scientist of Spain, very nice page, greetings...sorry

Comment

the first spark is blue and the second spark is red and corresponds to the back emf pretty quickly appreciated only high-speed camera with a hug friends.

Comment

The communication barrier is broken from both sides.

Greetings and thank you .

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...circuit-4.html

From what I can tell from this drawing, it seems the plate needs to have no inductance. hmmm

Would that be correct ?

I'm also not sure about the two componants to the right of the bridge. Dual spark gaps ?

Yes this will be fun. muy buena

Comment

Originally posted by antigraviticsystems1 View Post
                          What diode is that?

microwave HV diode refuse to be use as FWBR.....

A friend also ask if you done some weight reducing experiment with it?
                          Last edited by sucahyo; 11-10-2010, 06:38 AM.

Comment

aquí os dejo un video sobre la realización de los rayos bola o "centellas" me sabe mal no poder hacerme entender correctamente, ruego que me disculpen, espero que con el tiempo podamos intercambiar conocimientos...un fuerte abrazo desde España YouTube - bolas de plasma

Comment

the microwave diode bridge is used by me, I used a dc-ac inverter 12 volt battery becoming 15 to 25-kv ... sorry for the translation YouTube - prueba satisfactoria en balanza rotatoria

Comment

Working...
                              X