Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarShip Rodin coil used as a Bedini

YouTube - Bedini - NO it's a Starship

Hi All looks like he is claiming 2 star ship coils can crate the spikes a 10 coiler can.

Ash

so let me get this straight if i can,

he ran the motor....and....the battery voltage went down....gee i must be missing something cos thats what ALWAYS happens

Comment

Total joke. I never had a set up that ran my battery down so fast. Not sure what he was trying to show there other than the starship coil which with his setup did not appear to be very efficient. Spike is no where near that of the 10 coiler and his RPM's where no where near 7100. My guess is he was checking rpm's with reflection off the magnets which would be 7100/9 or <800. It is also only a self starter if the magnet is positioned directly over the coil. I bet if he hooked all 9 coils up he'd run the battery down in about 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
        YouTube - Bedini - NO it's a Starship

Hi All looks like he is claiming 2 star ship coils can crate the spikes a 10 coiler can.
        Flowerpower also use starship coil for charger.

My own experience show that any coil has self induction properties will produce less radiant output. It would be good result only if he do comparison with a toroid coil with the same wire length or gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by rave154 View Post
          so let me get this straight if i can,

he ran the motor....and....the battery voltage went down....gee i must be missing something cos thats what ALWAYS happens

Richard is very enthused, ill keep an eye on Rich , he seems like he is confident the final version will work.

Comment

Hi I am interested in starfish coils and I have a question?

I am looking at the coil as as a possibility to minaturize for use as an oscillator wave shaper for zpe.

If you form a circular coil on the outside diameter of the starship.
            (a video refered to this as the C coil ) and feed the starship with 50/50
            square wave what happens when you look at the output of the C winding ?

Is it really a narrow pulse?

YouTube - Bedini Starship Step 1

then a person comments "put a D winding and get high voltage"
            and the idea of centering a magnet also might have a use. a straight line between vertices.
            interesting study.
            Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-23-2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X