"John From Cincinnati"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "John From Cincinnati"

Has anyone been watching this new original series from HBO? I LOVE IT!!!

Here's a link to the website at HBO -

HBO: John From Cincinnati

John is a WHIZ at manifesting, although I don't think he realizes that's what he's doing!

Ann
    Paths To Your Success

I have seen previews

This brings to mind the issue of matter manifestation on a larger level. I always felt that the key to personal creation was not only feelings, beliefs etc, but energies associated with the etheric-body, chakras and so on. I believe that a fusion of the two will eventually yield super humans. Kind of like the chi guy noted elsewhere on the forum. With capabilities however, way beyond that. Manifesting real time objects, flight and so on. One thing at a time though. Spirulina first

I think I will write a song for my dear spirulina...

Comment

Thanks Ann!

And Bluelq - I really want to hear your song as another fan of the green stuff!

Comment

S.J., are you able to watch HBO programming in England? If so, COOL!! It would be fun to have someone(s?) to discuss this show with.

Our cable company just recently started offering Movies on Demand and part of that is being able to watch the programming of any movie channels you're subscribed to for free - whenever you want! I had intended to watch the first episode of the series last week after 'Big Love' (another favorite program), but the DVR messed up on me. So last night I decided to watch it on On Demand and then found that the 2nd episode was also available to watch! Yay! I really love this show.

Bluelq, do you suppose they will come up with a method to retrofit us normal humans with superhuman capabilities?! I'd be up for it, I think!

Ann
        Paths To Your Success

Comment

Retrofit

I think we need to come up with it for ourselves. Like I would trust someone else with my beautiful body

Comment

I watched the first episode last week. I wasn't hooked, though I know sometimes you have to watch something at least three times to know if you really like it or not.

My problem is I have so little time to watch television, it has got to be really good for me to take the time to sit and watch. The only thing I am watching now is Big Love. However, Big Brother will be back on for the summer soon and that is my true guilty pleasure
            Namaste,
            Pamela
            Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Working...
            X