stan meyers bobbins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stan meyers bobbins

Can anyone in the uk make the bobbins for stan meyers vic, ideally the earlier vic design.I just dont have the equipment.

Patrick Kelly

Hi Joe2,

Check with Patrick Kelly. If anyone would know, he'd be the one.

Best Regards,
    Slovenia

Originally posted by joe 2 View Post
    Can anyone in the uk make the bobbins for stan meyers vic, ideally the earlier vic design.I just dont have the equipment.

Comment

nice one

cheers i will give that a go

Comment

I have studied stan meyers docs for some time now and came up with a transformer winding that could work. A simple test transformer was wound and when shorted the scope flatlined with 46uA showing on the ammeter. I then rewound the primary to how i think meyer done it and tried the test again, this time the waveform remained with 300nA showing on the ammeter, a good result. The trouble is i cannot make the bobbins required to make a better transformer, it needs something like a engineering workshop or 3d printer and cad software, i am set up for electronics.

So is any meyer boffins in the uk, ideally in the midlands area with access to bobbin making equipment??

Comment

I have studied stan meyers docs for some time now and came up with a transformer winding that could work. A simple test transformer was wound and when shorted the scope flatlined with 46uA showing on the ammeter. I then rewound the primary to how i think meyer done it and tried the test again, this time the waveform remained with 300nA showing on the ammeter, a good result. The trouble is i cannot make the bobbins required to make a better transformer, it needs something like a engineering workshop or 3d printer and cad software, i am set up for electronics.

So is any meyer boffins in the uk, ideally in the midlands area with access to bobbin making equipment??
          I can made bobbins for you in poland and send to you.

Comment

Water...lovely water

Why not wind them yourself? It's not rocket science!

However...what IS the 'rocket science' of the matter is undertsanding the entire picture not just thinking that one component will be that answer in itself (which is what many make the mistake on).
            I was working hard on something else (a particular circuit) and began noticing 'anomalies' not reported elsewhere. After the longest time and a millenia of countless experiments not originally intended for the journey I had embarked on I discovered that the key is literally the key and binds everything.

It truly is a beautiful thing to behold, power that cannot run an inductive load (such as incandescant lamp) and yet fractures TAP water with ease (no electrolyte), far more efficiently than if you were driving heavy current through standard plates. The water remains cool, the circuit components do not overheat and the real beauty is that once you make it this far you SEE the entire energy picture clearer. The fact is, once you accomplish this, you dont even need to fracture the water anymore (to burn the gas). There is a far simpler solution so as to 'alter' the water and combust it in liquid form.

TP

Comment

Hi teslaproject,

Can you share that process with us? It seems that now is the time for free energy to come out into the open. There seem to be a lot of people now willing to talk about how to produce free energy. I wonder why that is? Anyway your process sounds like it would be a real benefit if we could use the water directly and not have to deal with the issue of handling a gas. Looking forward to whatever you can share.

Thanks, Carroll
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

This thread has come alive again.

Thanks man 70, got a mate over here with access to machine shop now. It`s a shame u are not in the, uk poland is a bit of a distance, i take it you know how difficult these bobbins are to make.

hi Teslaproject don`t need someone to wind the bobbins, need to make the bobbins including the cutting tool needed for the lathe to make the bobbins, unless someone has a 3d printer and cad software. But anyway do u know of anyway better than meyers work be it his early or later methods for splitting water, co`s all u seem to say is i know a better way but i am not telling you.

Comment

hay!
                  tesla project

i am bustin my balls and u have the answer to make hydrogen/hydroxy on demand, i am your servent awiating your comands as others are so please tell us your secrets.

joe2

Comment

Please tesla project tell us your method of hydroxy production.

It will be known as the tesla (dude) project method of hydroxy production from now on if u share it with us.

many thanks in advance

joe2

Comment

Please tesla project tell us your method of hydroxy production.

It will be known as the tesla (dude) project method of hydroxy production from now on if u share it with us.

many thanks in advance

joe2

Hi joe2,
                      all teslaproject is stating is that which is stated in the patents. Nothing more. Not many people have worked out Stanley Meyers Secret. It is not sure whether his brother knew!

The get to the Meyer Secret, as teslaproject quite rightly points out, is being able to see the whole project as unified. Meyers himself points to the combination of his patents to achieve his outcome. The
                      "spool" that I think that you are referring to is that component from the Voltage Intensifier Circuit. To understand where this fits into the overall scheme of Meyers concept, you will need to review the early Canadian Patent dealing with ion flow. This patent might excite you or not but, it will illustrate that the "Spool" importance is only a single component.

There are those that suggest that this should a Bifilar winding. It might just be a coil magnifyer! The problem that need to be addressed when working through Meyers Patents is the "Red Herrings". Once his secret was out, his device would become a free for all!!

Good luck with it

Regards

rob

Comment

hi rob,

Yep i think u could be correct, it was put a little abstract with no references to what he was talking about. I have maybe worked out the last bit, to 'alter' the water and combust it in liquid form, easy chuck petrol in it!

joe 2

Comment

Hi Joe,

Don't worry about the bobbin design and winding scheme. Any off the shelf products from your local hardware or even eBay will suffice for adequate materials to build a suitable VIC. You may be able to find a pre-manufactured transformer of your desired power rating and just wind the chokes separately.

Stan did what a lot of inventors do and reinvent the wheel. For example, a "Voltage Intensifier" is another way of saying step-up transformer with a magnetic ballast(chokes). An "Electron Inhibitor" is his way of saying resistor. If you have ever watched the show "It Runs On Water", one of the British academics interviewed talked about how he had to interpret the way inventors, such as Stan Meyer, would reword their work. A bit like deciphering slang and code names.

I am certain once you delve deeper into actual electrical theory, compared to your test results, you will find there is not much to it and the designs described and illustrated follow classic design elements of the art. So, it comes down to choosing which of Stan Meyer's versions you want to replicate. One of the Demo cells? The entire injection system? Other designs included an EPG unit too. Again, the EPG(Electrical Polarization Generator) is his name for a particle accelerator...

Look beyond the mysticism generated throughout these forums and your path may become much clearer. May I ask you, what level of voltages are you looking at testing? 50Kv maybe?

Comment

No No and NO

hi rob,

Yep i think u could be correct, it was put a little abstract with no references to what he was talking about. I have maybe worked out the last bit, to 'alter' the water and combust it in liquid form, easy chuck petrol in it!

joe 2
                            NO...certainly not. If you want to think that, then you are more than welcome to it.

Ask yourself this...if you add petrol to water are you 1) altering water itself? AND 2) are you combusting the water?

No on both accounts gentlemen.

Dear me.

Good day.

TP

Comment

Originally posted by HairBear View Post
                              Hi Joe,

Don't worry about the bobbin design and winding scheme. Any off the shelf products from your local hardware or even eBay will suffice for adequate materials to build a suitable VIC. You may be able to find a pre-manufactured transformer of your desired power rating and just wind the chokes separately.

Stan did what a lot of inventors do and reinvent the wheel. For example, a "Voltage Intensifier" is another way of saying step-up transformer with a magnetic ballast(chokes). An "Electron Inhibitor" is his way of saying resistor. If you have ever watched the show "It Runs On Water", one of the British academics interviewed talked about how he had to interpret the way inventors, such as Stan Meyer, would reword their work. A bit like deciphering slang and code names.

I am certain once you delve deeper into actual electrical theory, compared to your test results, you will find there is not much to it and the designs described and illustrated follow classic design elements of the art. So, it comes down to choosing which of Stan Meyer's versions you want to replicate. One of the Demo cells? The entire injection system? Other designs included an EPG unit too. Again, the EPG(Electrical Polarization Generator) is his name for a particle accelerator...

Look beyond the mysticism generated throughout these forums and your path may become much clearer. May I ask you, what level of voltages are you looking at testing? 50Kv maybe?
                              Hi
                              can you descript how to replicate resonant cel of Stan ( this resonant cell can convert 5 us galons of water into fuel gas per hour ) - please.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X