Inspiring Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiring Music

I wondered if anyone had any inspiring music to share please? I love music therapy I like Heather McCauleys Silent Language of Peace which you can listen to on her site for free:

A Space of Love - Heather Macauley

and this site has free music to listen to, you may have to join (free with any email account) first to listen, then all music is free.

My favourite song right now shakes my soul!
    On Earth As It Is In Heaven - Ennio Morricone Music - MP3 Stream on IMEEM
    Last edited by S.J; 06-25-2007, 06:12 PM.

And this is the song that helped me find the site, it was linked to me on a page sent to me via myspace that was about finding peace etc

Wow I'm LOVING how this forum creates automatically detailed links!!

Awakening - Uma Silbey Music - MP3 Stream on IMEEM

Comment

I am adding another one, that I just found it is SO gorgeous! It is the theme tune from inside Lara's house (Croft Manor for all you Tombie fans!) and I love to play it on the game and just found it on Imeem. I listened to it today and felt my hair rocket lol

I swear my Reiki attunement combined with the breathing exercises on here and Paths and the love of everyone here as given me the hugest high!! I've never dabbled in drugs or stuff so if this is what it feels like no wonder people get addicted. How wonderful to get it naturally! Yeehee!

It says Venice, I don't know why! The venice level if I remember correctly had it's own music

Tomb Raider II Venice - Core Design Music - MP3 Stream on IMEEM

Comment

Working...
      X