Magnets cause motors to run more efficient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnets cause motors to run more efficient

Through my playing with magnets and motors I found out that a magnet can make a electric motor run more efficiently when placed in the right place. I made a video of it awhile back and posted it on youtube.

YouTube - Magnets cause motors to run more efficient

When I apply a load the motor slows down and the current goes up. When I apply the magnet to the setup the current goes down, so I guess the motor spins faster because less work is needed to keep it going.

This is just proof also that magnets can perform work because if I was able to assist the motor with my hand the same effect would happen, some of the work is taken off from the motor and i’m pushing the motor. The magnets are assisting in the movement of the motor causing the motor to work less which cause the drop in amps. I now can make a motor that runs for longer with the help of some magnets, and since I can do that doesn’t qualify as a type of free energy? I’m using the same motor and same battery but adding a magnet causes it to last longer so i’m getting some type of free energy.

The magnets are neodymium. The battery is an alkaline AA 1.5 volt. The motor is just a 1.5 volt motor from an old R/C car. The flywheel is the top of a CD case.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

qualify as a type of free energy?
    No it doesnt, since you use still a Source, you still WASTE!

You did increase the coefficient of Performance, but i think,
    when you would place Magnets around it in a Circle, you would get a big Field again with one N and a S Pole.

At your Question at the last Part from the Video, you said, when you place the Magnet at the other Side of the Rotor,
    is it really only the opposite, or does it work at an other Point too?
    Usual it should at a certain Distance between the Poles on your Rotor.
    There is allways a sweet Spot between the Poles on the Rotor,
    and not at the whole Circle. That are my observations.

I would wonder about, because, when you can find it really only at one Side,
    then it maybe means, that a fast turning Rotor builds up a steady Magnetfield also.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
      No it doesnt, since you use still a Source, you still WASTE!

You did increase the coefficient of Performance, but i think,
      when you would place Magnets around it in a Circle, you would get a big Field again with one N and a S Pole.

The energy that I didn’t use is still their, but it wouldn’t have been their if i had not placed the magnet their. Placing the magnet their has raised my potential to due work which allows the motor to spin more for longer. Its like I pay 5 dollars for rent every month, but the next month and for now on it is only 4 dollars so now I have extra money that I didn’t have before so that dollar has become “free” and allows me to spend on something else. I have gain energy from somewhere and it didn’t cost me anything so it was “free”.

So if the motor before it got the magnet could run for 5 minutes before is now able to run for 8 minutes (not the real numbers) has gain more energy form somewhere and it didn’t cost anything so it must be “free”. It is true that I still use the source but I waste a lot less, and that is the step in the right direction.

If you place a big ring magnet around the rotor magnets you create nothing, it all equals it self out. The right side lowers the amp draw while the left side increases it, this is what my test have shown me.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Well, since you have to pay every Months 5 Dollars rent, you still need to get all time new Money.
        I think that is a general Error, what we got taught, that we can save anything or get something 'for free' at this Monetary System.
        When you may have a better Arrangement from the Coils, you may can save some Energy also, or got better Windings, or a better Resonance at the coil.

Its more like, you support the Arangement better. Free would be, when you can get more Energy from it, what it needs to run.
        But it is indeed a interesting Observation, because the Mainstream tells you,
        that you cant do anything with a Magnet, because the net Win is allways the same Forces what are at the Magnet.
        They tell you nowhere, that there is a Peak point, and when you drive it well,
        you can get a little Gain of Performance, or they did quit 'forget about it, because there is no use for it'.

Now can you please tell me at last the Arrangments of your Magnets?
        Like how much and how they are poled?
        Not that i want play around with it, but just for the record.
        I play enough with similar things right now
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I can’t fully remember the arragment of the magnets because this video was taken about 3 months ago and I have worked on many other projects since then. I abadon the project at first because I thought .05 amp gain was nothing to care about until I had another idea that could really use this to help me achieve overuinty.

There was not very many magnets, I would say about 6. I think the “T” shape of the magnets in my hand had some effect on it to or it was the long factor of it. The rotor magnets must have been all north while the magnets in my hand also faced north because it felt like I was pushing it. It's not hard to figure out, just put some magnets on a flywheel and put a magnet near it!

I will soon be replicating this along with making the improvements to achieve overunity. Once i’ve have replicated it I will see about getting you more info.

Comment

I’ve replicated this experiment today but using a smaller flywheel, a bottle cap wrap with 4 neo’s facing north. I drew less amps because the flywheel was lighter but only drop .01 amps, so the bigger the flywheel the more magnets you can put on it the more noticeable amp drop.

I’ve also notice that if you don’t strap the motor down tight it draws less amps as opposed to tightly securing it. I’m guessing the motor vibrates and creates its own resonance and somehow it draws less amps, but if you apply pressure to the motor the amp draw goes up.

I soon later added a magnet strip that you can pick up at Lowes, one side magnet the other side is sticky tape, and wrapped that around the cap. I barely had to get the stator magnets close to see an amp drop and the closer I got the lower the amps got. I’m assuming a magnet that wraps around the flywheel is better than single magnet placed every so often around the flywheel.

Comment

What kind of Motor do you actually use?
              A coil, what pushes the Magnets?

For the distance it is at a normal Bedini Sg style motor the same,
              there is a certain distance, where the 'push' and the Current draw works better,
              as if it is to close or to far.
              Maybe you stick a Coin at the backside of the Magnet, to isolate the other Pole,
              or try differnt sizes of Magnets.
              Anyhow i think, you can get a certain amount of a Gain, but not endless.
              For the motor i did figure by me before a while to build one,
              where the magnet turns inside a Coil, it has more torque.
              But since i got a crappy neighbour, what complains about to much things,
              i can pretty skip it, or doing it with a tranistor.

Comment

I used very small round noe’s and the magnetic strip with one side sticky from Lowes. The magnet stator that I hold in my hand repels the magnets, all facing north. I used a magnetic strip on top of the 4 noe’s I had that were evenly placed to give me better results. The magnets on the flywheel, the flywheel is a screw on bottle cap from a 2 liter, is connected to a small R/C motor running at 3 volts.

Without the magnetic strip I was going from .12 amps to .11 and .10 amps but when I put the magnetic strip I went from .17 down to .15 and .14 amps.

The experiment is not hard to replicate if that is what you’re trying to do. Take a small motor with a little gear on the shaft. Cut a hole into a 2 liter bottle cap that is the size of the gear and connect bottle cap to gear. Place 4 magnets all facing north and evenly spaced out on the cap. I use electrical tape hold the magnets on. Tape it to a table so the motor won’t go flying around. For the stator magnets its important for the magnets to be long and if it all possible need to be a “T” shape, where you have a long set of magnets and then on top of that long set you put a bigger set to make a “T” shape. Connnect amp meter and wire everything together and slowly bring the stator magnets close, if the amps go up then turn stator magnet around. From what I learn the heavier and more magnets you have on the flywheel the better. It really boils down to just playing around to find that sweet spot, because every magnet and flywheel setup will be a little different.

Comment

Working...
                X