• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets of the Aether -theories

Secrets of the Aether

Ash

I just found an interesting document in my archive. Put it on my website:
    http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Albert%20Eins...Relativity.pdf

Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein - University of Leyden, 1920

Certainly, from the standpoint of the special theory of relativity, the ether hypothesis appears at first to be an empty hypothesis. In the equations of the electromagnetic field there occur, in addition to the densities of the electric charge, only the intensities of the field. The career of electromagnetic processes in vacuo appears to be completely determined by these equations, uninfluenced by other physical quantities. The electromagnetic fields appear as ultimate, irreducible realities, and at first it seems superfluous to postulate a homogeneous, isotropic ether-medium, and to envisage electromagnetic fields as states of this medium.

But on the other hand there is a weighty argument to be adduced in favour of the ether
    hypothesis. To deny the ether is ultimately to assume that empty space has no physical qualities whatever. The fundamental facts of mechanics do not harmonize with this view. For the mechanical behaviour of a corporeal system hovering freely in empty space depends not only on relative positions (distances) and relative velocities, but also on its state of rotation, which physically may be taken as a characteristic not appertaining to the system in itself. In order to be able to look upon the rotation of the system, at: least formally, as something real, Newton objectivises space.

[...]

Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether.

Comment

Tesla wrote:
      "It might be inferred that I am alluding to the curvature of space supposed to exist according to the teachings of relativity, but nothing could be further from my mind. I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved, is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view."

"I showed that the universal medium is a gaseous body in which only longitudinal pulses can be prop*agated, involving alternating compressions and expansions similar to those produced by sound waves in the air. Thus, a wireless transmitter does not emit Hertz waves which are a myth, but sound waves in the ether, behaving in every respect like those in the air, except that, owing to the great elastic force and extremely small densi*ty of the medium, their speed is that of light." Nikola Tesla.

Comment

You may also take a look at what I posted here about this:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109117

--::--
        You know, there's an old programmers joke:

In order to understand recursion, we must first understand recursion.
        So, the point is: there is no elementary particle. It's a fractal!

And that is mind blowing. Because that means the fractal goes on both ways up to infinity. Up to infinitely big, and down to infinitely small. And *that* is quite something. It means that in theory you can have billions and billions of complete galaxies and everything else you can find out there withing every single piece of matter.

Go look for the lectures by Nassim Haramein ( The Resonance Project ). Very interesting stuff. You are going to love his "string theory".

And finally, that suggests the Universe may be a hologram:
        Is Our Universe a Hologram? In 1982 a Litttle Known but Epic Event Occured at the University of Paris (Today's Most Popular)
        The Universe as a Hologram

Update: If you read this, you have a second reason why General Relativity should go to the trash can.

Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart.

Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein's long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light.
        The first reason is given by Dr. Charles Kenneth Thornhill : http://www.etherphysics.net/CKT4.pdf - The whole idea of a fixed speed of light basically originates in a mathematical error. Because they got the Maxwell equations wrong, they used some freak coordinate transform known as the Lorentz transform, which can only work if the speed of light is constant. Now, we *know* the speed of light is not constant in the vicinity of matter. So, really, this is a piece of junk. Sorry, Einstein, you were wrong on this one.

But, you were quite something too:

Albert Einstein quotes
        “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

So, I'm sure you'll forgive me for what I said just here.

Update 2: And of course, Tesla got it right all along:

PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity - PESWiki

"... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."
        "My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment."

--::--
        Last edited by lamare; 11-03-2011, 08:53 AM. Reason: Updated dead link

Comment

Global Scaling

Originally posted by lamare View Post
          So, the point is: there is no elementary particle. It's a fractal!

And that is mind blowing. Because that means the fractal goes on both ways up to infinity. Up to infinitely big, and down to infinitely small. And *that* is quite something. It means that in theory you can have billions and billions of complete galaxies and everything else you can find out there withing every single piece of matter.
          Lamare, if you're interested in that concept - you may appreciate
          global scaling. I posted links in this forum.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
          X