Morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morality

I was reading some posts on the forum in regards to spying. This brought my attention to an issue I have contemplated for a long time. Wanted to get some different opinions to see if I had it right.

So the issue arrives from TRV, astralling, or OBE. Any form where you gain information about something else. More specifically about someone else. I have an ex that wanted to employ my (infantile) skills to track down a love affair of hers. Basically do readings on his feelings and so on. Even trying to astral view his location. This request on her part was part of my own curiosity so I did it a few times. After a while though two things became evident. He would realize my presence (feel something) and/or something would start feeling wrong. As if I was allowed to do so but there was a limit. Invasion of privacy.

This boils down with the LOA in regards to spying, sending out those vibrations, as such they attract that conspicuous behavior upon you? Does this occur because of my own prejudice about it, or does it conform to certain acts being inherently of a lower vibration, or neither? In other words if I didn't feel guilty would it be ok? I have stopped doing so with this person except in extreme situations where this helps the two. They have communication problems to say the least.

This issue stands for every area. For example when I meet a new girl I tend to do a small scan to see where they stand etc. But again I am hesitant about it.

TRV would be a prime example. Is there a rule set based on intention or does it not matter. Many times my conscious intention are not what they seem. A fact that I tend to figure out later. So even intention at least on a conscious level would not offer any safety. This refelects alot from the rule of the three which magick had as a law. Three times back what you send out. I have migrated this concept towards LOA even though the two might not trully relate.
    Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Bluelq; 06-09-2007, 09:35 PM.

Bluelq,

Interesting topic you raise.

PSI-TECH teaches that you should not use TRV to do a mind probe on a "non-public" person without their permission.

At wefindout.com (a company that does commercial TRV work) they will not do any TRV work that is illegal or unethical.

Some examples: No corporate espionage, no getting information to aid or advance an illegal activity, etc.

There are things I will not TRV because it violates my personal moral code. However, except for one exception, I have never been blocked from any information when I was TRVing, including looking into other people conscious and subconscious minds.

I do not view TRV as different from any other tool-a hammer, a computer, a ladder, a truck, etc....it is just another tool, what you do with any tool is dictated by your moral compass.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hi Bluelq,

I do not have any great experience in this area by any means. However, I have heard that if people do not want to be 'viewed' when they become aware of it (on whatever level) that the viewer will get an uncomfortable feeling and may even be blocked.

I agree with Kevin, some people use a hammer to drive nails, hang sheet rock, etc. Others use them to smash things and hurt people. Tools can be used in a variety of ways, it all depends on the user.

Now, take the CIA, for instance. They have done countless 'invasions' using similar methods. I recently read an article that Indis'a secret service is also now using these techniques - for information gathering I'm sure, but to what extent and what cost?
      Last edited by Glenn; 07-01-2007, 05:59 AM. Reason: misspelling
      Blessings on the journey, Glenn
      PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
      Discover-PATHS
      [

Comment

Can someone tell if they are being TRV'd?

*** All the information below is related to Technical Remote Viewing. Other types of remote viewing may work very differently, and thus be subject to being sensed or blocked.

I have heard much discussion on the subject of whether a person can tell if they are being TRV'd.

I have been TRV'd MANY times, by many different people. I have never sensed it.

I have TRV'd Aaron and my wife many times, and they have never sensed it.

There are hundreds of people that I have TRV'd over the years...most of them I have no way of knowing if they sensed it or not.

However, there are at least a couple dozen people that have not been able to sense when I was TRVing them.

All that said...I have heard, directly from the source, of a few instances where people could sense when they were being TRV'd...not everytime, but sometimes.

How TRV works:

TRV'er>>>>enters matrix & collects data from energetic twin of individual

For the individual to sense they were being TRV'd, since it is their energetic twin in the matrix that is actually being TRV'd, the data would be passed back to their subconscious (in time and space) and then the aperature between their subconscious and conscious mind would not only have to be open, but it would have to be able to recognize what that data meant that was being passed back to them.

So it is possible....just very unlikely that they would have that data slip thru to their conscious mind and be able to recognize it for what it was.

On a related subject-----

I have heard many people talk about being able to block themselves, or others, from being TRV'd. I cannot speak for every situation (since there are 6.5+ billion people on the planet), but I have NEVER been blocked from TRVing anyone, and I have never spoken with another TRVer who has ever experienced being blocked from TRVing an individual.

*** All the above information is related to Technical Remote Viewing. Other types of remote viewing may work very differently, and thus be subject to being sensed or blocked.

Last edited by Kevin; 07-01-2007, 06:50 AM.
        Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

In further consideration.

Indeed it might be a tool but LOA rules should apply with what you do with the information. I have seent he first three lecture tapes on GEN II and it has become even more clear that you cannot bring any conscious manifestations in the equation, or else you are creating an incorrect image. As such without motive, thought etc during the process, I don't see any issue of negative vibrations. Now what you do with the information is a different strory.

Can't wait to start the lessons.

By the way has anyone tried to TRV a better method for TRV. In other words ask the source what the best way to access the Matrix is? Can we pose such questions?

Comment

Bluelq

That is great to hear you are starting you TRV training. You are going to have a blast accessing information to answer all your questions!

We have actually done quite a bit of TRV work on how to TRV better.

Lots' of good info came out of it that had very significant effects on getting more refined data while TRVing.

There are no questions that I know of that cannot be targeted using TRV.

There are some questions/targets that might now be wise to explore, and, of course, many people have certain types of targets that they avoid just because they are unpleasant. (eg. my wife does not like TRVing any violent crimes...she picks up too much on the feelings of the victims, I have one guy I work with that will not do any TRV work on missing animals...it just bothers him to feel their emotions)

Have fun!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Working...
            X