Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maglev Window Motor(Self running and self charging)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maglev Window Motor(Self running and self charging)

Hi

From YouTube Video

this is a new experiment with my window motor, i start the motor with 4 charger batteries of 1.2 volts, my window motor charge the batteries and at the same time run the motor....! i made a test for 6 hours without any problem and i get 3,800 RPM with only 4.8 volts...!

YouTube - MAGLEV WINDOW MOTOR (SELF RUNNING AND SELF CHARGING MOTOR TEST FOR 6 HOURS)

Have you made a "control" test to see how long your wonderful motor can run without trying to recharge the input batteries? And then a test with the charging?

Comment

DadHav has one that runs off a capacitor. Looses something like 0.022v per hour. So if it can run off that low an input (80 microamps or less) it would appear to be not draining a battery at all, especially if only tested over 6 hours. DadHavs runs for days off the capacitor (with less than 2v input on the cap).

Regards
      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

thats why the orbo motor never stopped during the day at the waterways! Lol

he will not measure nothing, because it is not his video, its from our dear friend, jorge, from mexico!

Comment

Hi Jorge. Have you ever thought about using very small capacity batteries? In that way you will see if the input is charging or discharging easier. I'm sure we would all love to see you get a volt meter that has more digits on it too. I sometimes use capacitors or even hearing aid batteries to see whats going on with low current motors. I think everyone wonders if Self Running Self Charging means it's charging more than it takes to run, or if it means it is doing some charging while the motor is running but not enough to be Over Unity.
          PS. I love the motor. Nice job!
          John

Comment

Working...
          X