PDA

View Full Version : Bedini Tesla Switch Solar Amplifier

vrand
05-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Bedini's "Tesla Switch Solar Amplifier" is available now for orders.

Renaissance Charge - Intelligent Solutions to Premature Battery Failure (http://r-charge.com/Solar.html)

Tesla Solar Power Amplifier. The newest Bedini charger for offline solar charging/controlling. Three products rated for 10A, 20A, or 30A 12/24V solar panels and battery systems. See a prototype picture for details. Will ship within two months of ordering in order of payments received.

Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference
Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference (http://pesn.com/2010/02/11/9501613_Bedinis_Tesla_Switch_Solar_Charger_confere nce/)
Free Energy Convention - Windows Live (http://sanfords.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!8112396FE236B867!1464.entry)

Looking forward to learning what it does and how it performs :thumbsup:

Why the need for solar panels?

Regards, Mike R.

Xenomorph
05-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Itīs probably a marketing consideration.
There is a huge demand for solar chargers in the coming years and the company
already has a line of non-solar battery chargers.
Too bad Bedini pulled the youtube vids, he explained the functionality pretty well there. Very vaguely i remember that he stressed the feature of
majorly increasing the amps in the pulse to the battery in comparison to normal
solar chargers.

Matthew Jones
05-20-2010, 12:35 AM
There are few people having success duplicating a device that is at least, similar.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/962-use-tesla-switch-90.html#post95439

Read back about 4- 6 pages worth.

Cheers
Matt

vrand
05-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Itīs probably a marketing consideration.
There is a huge demand for solar chargers in the coming years and the company
already has a line of non-solar battery chargers.
Too bad Bedini pulled the youtube vids, he explained the functionality pretty well there. Very vaguely i remember that he stressed the feature of
majorly increasing the amps in the pulse to the battery in comparison to normal
solar chargers.

Yeah, the videos were removed. Maybe Bedini is making new ones?

Is this the Tesla Switch from back in the early '80's where he switches around the batteries to tap negative energy and negative time?

Mike Mueller's paper on "Experiments with a Kromrey & a Brandt-Tesla Converter" with Comments by Tom Bearden:
http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/Mueller.pdf

The more energy one uses for loads the more charge to the batteries?

It sounds like tapping free electricity to me. Strange why the need for the solar panels. :thinking:

Regards

theremart
05-20-2010, 01:11 AM
I am waiting to hear the results, and see what the specs are. Glad there is a release date.

EgmQC
05-20-2010, 01:18 AM
It sounds like tapping free electricity to me. Strange why the need for the solar panels. :thinking:

Regards

He will never make a OU product with his business name on it , its just a no brainer to do that, all investor will retract they share because of the high risk of fraud, so many business have proclaimed so many time to have a OU device and at the end it was just a fake that now people don't really put credit to that type of claim when its time to invest. Bedini make really great product and all his product do what its wrote on it, nothing more, nothing less. There the marketing side and the product side , you saw one side but that don't mean its related to the second side ;)

Best Regards,
EgmQC

Xenomorph
05-20-2010, 02:55 AM
Or Energenx will simply never officially claim that their product operates at OU even if it does. That way they give no room to critics, no reason to attack them, if they have never made any such claims.

vrand
05-20-2010, 03:11 AM
I am waiting to hear the results, and see what the specs are. Glad there is a release date.

Yeah, first come first served, and will ship within two months of ordering. So looking at 2 months max before the end user test results come in. :cheers:

Anyone here going to purchase a unit? If so could you please post your test results on this forum :cheers:

Regards, Mike R.

vrand
05-20-2010, 03:49 AM
There are few people having success duplicating a device that is at least, similar.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/962-use-tesla-switch-90.html#post95439

Read back about 4- 6 pages worth.

Cheers
Matt

Nice work Matt :thumbsup:

It look like you have spent a lot of time researching and experimenting with the Tesla switch.

What do you think of the new Bedini Tesla Switch Solar Amplifier?

Is it over unity, and if so, is it tapping negative time and negative energy?

Regards, Mike R.

EgmQC
05-20-2010, 04:19 AM
Or Energenx will simply never officially claim that their product operates at OU even if it does. That way they give no room to critics, no reason to attack them, if they have never made any such claims.

Not at the price he sell it, in his patent he will need to explicitly wrote that his device is OU, else .... you know what i mean, someone will make 2-3 modification and fill a patent for a OU device, not a solar charger so 2 different entity completely , impossible to fight back.

ashtweth
05-20-2010, 04:28 AM
Perhaps the Q is, is it OU or not?, i think it must be, if you can charge a battery from a LOWER solar voltage potential source (when solar is down) to attain a higher battery voltage charge then gentle man and Jenna/Rose :rolleyes: :D :D we must QUESTION is this OU or is this some thing conversed we have over looked?, sounds to me like it has to be OU

John B removed his videos showing OU, we have them backed up thanks to Nivver, but the point is, how can you charge a battery via lower voltage (as this can) and get a higher current into them, if its not using the voltage potential only charge? Hmmm.

I think We need MATT or Bitz to TEST these, i DON'T want to know how it works, but if the PROCESS is A NEW DISCOVERY, dont forget we need a new genre of FREE ENERGY ENGINEERING (like a non profit research and development center) to study FREE energy, people can get a commercial charger that is OU they are NONE THE WISER TO HOW MANY DEVICES ARE MISUNDERSTOOD AND SUPPRESSED,

whee is the security?, we have better devices and so does john he has the Krom device and more. These devices must have better security by having a designated faculty to work on this genre of NEGLECTED engineering and to start the needed research effort to bring back this lost technology.

Despite ALL FREE energy inventors not making it to the market with their device(s), it does not mean that their technology did not work. History shows us that they never had the successful METHOD to get their technology known and accepted publicly to capacity, (For example Steven Marks - There are MANY more).

We must remember what was said in the public disclosure project, if just ONE of the 500 Military/Norad/Nasa/government witness testimony reports are true, just ONE, then what does that mean?

If just one of the devices mentioned in Panacea's FREE energy suppression documentary (researchers edition) is tangible (many are) AND got suppressed.And as a result could of got humanity off fossil fuels.

Where is the RESEARCH CENTER to revive these lost devices and work on this new genre of engineering?. Faculties have always rejected these inventors findings. Where is the security and support? Is there any body teaching these FREE energy methods PUBLICLY to advance education? Is the KNOWLEDGE Secure? Does a sale of the FREE energy device alone erect any engineering faculty to address this NEGLECTED science?

Panacea has been working with Trevor James Constable, Trevor has had advanced weather modification technology for nearly 20 years.Yet the faculties just like in the case of alternative medicine and FREE energy technology have no grasp or research/course for covering it.

It has only been due to the engineers in the OPEN SOURCE FREE energy community that this information has remained alive and not lost. These open source FREE energy engineers who work on NO budget are qualified and have the needed aptitude to resurrect, accept and advance these technologies to help humanity, not to mention have the capacity TEACH them.

why did john post the OVER UNITY charger here? It's us who have the capacity to spread the word TO CAPACITY.

The METHOD of PUBLIC delivery needs as much address. The historical record shows that it is critical that the public and inventors ADDRESS and express CONCERN when taking these FREE energy devices out there, but every one thinks they have the answers.

10 hours of footage contains others just like these engineers who thought they had the answer to deliver the technology conventionally too. If you look on the how they went wrong page one the panacea one inventor this year has already gone just like another last November. We are sure that they both thought that they had the answers to to secure the technology also.

I think we will talk to John K about validating the SCIENCE not method, of this device, this should help humanity.

Xenomorph
05-20-2010, 04:30 AM
Not at the price he sell it, in his patent he will need to explicitly wrote that his device is OU, else .... you know what i mean, someone will make 2-3 modification and fill a patent for a OU device, not a solar charger so 2 different entity completely , impossible to fight back.

I disagree. Who sais that you have to mention OU in the patent?
As long as it describes the functionality and the elements sufficiently exact, the patent
is non-ambiguous.
Patents usually never go into the finest details and number crunching
of input/output values is not included.
Gray for instance (and others) also elegantly avoided to use the term free energy anywhere.
Doing so also majorly increases the chances to actually get the patent through ;)

ashtweth
05-20-2010, 04:40 AM
EgmQC some good points there how the MAINSTREAM SCIENTIFIC ETHOS looks at OU (public reaction to un independent validated claims). This is useful info. BTW, in regards to what brother Xen said, are you aware of how many patents mention OU?

Ash

vrand
05-20-2010, 05:03 AM
I disagree. Who sais that you have to mention OU in the patent?
As long as it describes the functionality and the elements sufficiently exact, the patent
is non-ambiguous.
Patents usually never go into the finest details and number crunching
of input/output values is not included.
Gray for instance (and others) also elegantly avoided to use the term free energy anywhere.
Doing so also majorly increases the chances to actually get the patent through ;)

Some famous OU researchers have mentioned OU in their patents, such as Dr. Puharich and his HHO electrolysis invention and Stan Meyers with his water fuel designs. They just explain that is comes from the environment and is not a closed loop system. Tom Beardon in his MEG patent explains it as re-gaging with the virtual particle flux.

Dr. Randall Mills and his Blacklight Power Co. claim OU in his patents using his own theories to explain where the extra energy comes from. They received $10's of millions of funding from investors to build power plants.

John Bedini is world famous for his free energy research work and to not mention OU in his patents is strange. Why would his products exhibit OU if his patents don't mention any possibility of it? Why would investors put money in another "battery charger" company? What is so special about his product compared to the 1000's of other chargers on the market?

Looking forward to hearing more of Bedini's latest product :cheers:

Regards

EgmQC
05-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Perhaps the Q is, is it OU or not?, i think it must be, if you can charge a battery from a LOWER solar voltage potential source (when solar is down) to attain a higher battery voltage charge then gentle man and Jenna/Rose :rolleyes: :D :D we must QUESTION is this OU or is this some thing conversed we have over looked?, sounds to me like it has to be OU

John B removed his videos showing OU, we have them backed up thanks to Nivver, but the point is, how can you charge a battery via lower voltage (as this can) and get a higher current into them, if its not using the voltage potential only charge? Hmmm.

Joules Thief, step up transformer , cap+diode voltage doubler ,SSSG, etc etc There alot of way to archive what you think is the main point.

For the current , well , 18-24v input source depending of the output voltage , you only have to fill 2 cap in series and dump it in parallel to the output ,you get Higher Amps lower voltage, if you need more voltage for a low voltage source, step up/charge cap in serie/dump in parallel.

There Alot of possibility on how he does , nothing was very clear and its why he removed it i think. We didn't see any screenshot of a scope shot so we cant know for sure if the rise/fall of the Input/Output match, if the output is 3 time bigger but 3 time shorter you got nothing more, analogue meter cant show that nor digital, need a scope here.

Until we see the patent for this specific device, there nothing indicating its OU and its not claimed to be OU if you read the description of it.

Best Regards,
EgmQC

Jules Tresor
05-20-2010, 06:33 AM
Good morning guys,

lost in the sea of free energy devices, you forgot that major invention from John, that he is going to manufacture now: his solid state battery pulser, that he names now Tesla Solar Switch.

I have always been surprised that nobody ever tried to replicate it, it's the most simple of devices.

Basic logic chip, transistors and capacitors ... exactly as you saw in the video by John that has now removed prior to start selling the device.

http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_bedini_solidstate.gif

Abstract: Technical Field:
(0001) The invention relates generally to a battery pulse charger using a solid-state device and method wherein the current going to the battery is not constant. The signal or current is momentarily switch-interrupted as it flows through either the first channel, the charge phase, or the second channel, the discharge phase. This two-phase cycle alternates the signal in the two channels thereby allowing a potential charge in a capacitor to disconnect from its power source an instant before the capacitor discharges its stored potential energy into a battery for receiving the capacitor's stored energy. The capacitor then disconnects from the battery and re-connects to the power source upon completion of the discharge phase, thereby completing charge-discharge cycle. The battery pulse charger can also drive devices, such as a motor and a heating element, with pulses.

full patent here: Zero Point Energy - John Bedini Solid State Generator - MDG 2007 (http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_bedini_solid.html)

I wish I was an expert in electronic, because I would have free electricity since a long time, but for my private use, because it's patented :sshh:
Is it a US only patent, or worldwide cover ?!

John Bedini is the greatest electrical genius of our time :blowout:

Xenomorph
05-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Some famous OU researchers have mentioned OU in their patents, such as Dr. Puharich and his HHO electrolysis invention and Stan Meyers with his water fuel designs. They just explain that is comes from the environment and is not a closed loop system. Tom Beardon in his MEG patent explains it as re-gaging with the virtual particle flux.

Dr. Randall Mills and his Blacklight Power Co. claim OU in his patents using his own theories to explain where the extra energy comes from. They received $10's of millions of funding from investors to build power plants.

John Bedini is world famous for his free energy research work and to not mention OU in his patents is strange. Why would his products exhibit OU if his patents don't mention any possibility of it? Why would investors put money in another "battery charger" company? What is so special about his product compared to the 1000's of other chargers on the market?

Looking forward to hearing more of Bedini's latest product :cheers:

Regards

Did you read? This is exactly what i have said. No specific mention of the term "OU", like "I claim that my device is an overunity device ...", but various sneaky ways to basically express the same fact with careful words.

You have to understand that most investors get scared if they hear the term OU or free energy, because the establishment has demonized and ridiculed inventors who do so. Still the paris academic doctrine of the late 19th century prevails, that there canīt be a "perpetuum mobile" and the establishment-dependent scientific community still adheres to it.

Jbignes5
05-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Did you read? This is exactly what i have said. No specific mention of the term "OU", like "I claim that my device is an overunity device ...", but various sneaky ways to basically express the same fact with careful words.

You have to understand that most investors get scared if they hear the term OU or free energy, because the establishment has demonized and ridiculed inventors who do so. Still the paris academic doctrine of the late 19th century prevails, that there canīt be a "perpetuum mobile" and the establishment-dependent scientific community still adheres to it.

The real problem is they invalidate their own idiom. Show them an atom and have them explain why does it run perpetually. If as they say there is no such thing as perpetual motion why do we exist? We ARE in perpetual motion 24/7. We are in a perpetual motion changing from one state to the next. Nothing they can say or do will change that.

vrand
05-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Reading the Tesla Switch thread and found some comments from John Bedini on the Tesla Switch Solar Charger:

OU COP 2.79
01-07-2010, 09:46 PM
John_Bedini
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2007

Tesla Switch
Bit's,
I cant say much as this is a company product, but when it finally dawns on what you just saw. you will know to keep working and you will get it. I do hope the best for the world.
But I will do everything one can do to get it out. its plain and simple no heat in the batteries at all. It's a Modified Tesla Switch Solar Charger, but can be used on the motors also.
53 watt in 148 out. here is the link. I won't answer the question you posted, but you guys are very close.
JB
YouTube - MVI_2378.AVI

Theory of Operation:
01-10-2010, 11:24 AM
John_Bedini
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2007

Tesla Switch
Ok,
I'm going back all over what we discussed here, I will start at ground zero if I must do that. It should be quite easy to make the simple circuits work.
Aaron is correct that what Peter and I discussed has been ignored. I also found that what Bill and Ray handed me as a diagram does not work, something is missing from the switch. Where did I get that wave, across the switching transistors in the four battery Tesla switch.

"Ronald Brandt did not invent the switch as he just was trying to figure out what the circuit was that was powering his electric car and why it kept blowing up"
The key factor may be the driver transformers!!!!!!!!! in the original circuit.

Baldinelli is the guy Aaron is talking about, this is the key to the success of the system. In the statements by Gabriel Kron, it is said what to change, Leroy pointed this out in a early post here. The currents can be very confusing as they take place in semiconductors.

Kron calls them
'lamellar' currents, A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths. And, noting a type of armor composed of small plates or lames laced together. Can be Interpreted as, small branch currents combining to form one big current, any semiconductor works this way, even different types of rocks.

“When only positive and negative real numbers exist, it is customary to replace a positive resistance by an inductance and a negative resistance by a capacitor
This is a sneaky statement but correct.
Looking at this statement, if collecting negative energy we use the capacitor, example, SG circuit.

The battery acts just like a capacitor, resistor, inductor. what is in the SG circuit that uses the positive, the coil. The semiconductor runs on 'lamellar' currents, how else could it move electrons, but through holes, which are branches or small pipes.[/SIZE]

John B

There are 3 power versions of the Tesla Switch Solar charger:

12/24VDC 10A Solar Amplifier
12/24VDC 20A Solar Amplifier
12/24VDC 30A Solar Amplifier

With a COP of 2.79, what would be the Power In vs Power Out for these units?

Regards, Mike R.

Jules Tresor
05-26-2010, 05:34 AM
I bought the basic 10A Bedini Solar Switch, and hope to loop it on a battery bank on my electric bicycle :thumbsup:
May be it's possible to kind of self loop if we use a converter before the switch:

battery to motor
+ battery to converter (24V to 240V) + transformer (240 to 24V) to switch

Off course there will be lots of loss in the converter + transformer, but it might work. 2 months before testing, waiting for post mail :)

If not I will have to set of batteries ans swap them on a regular basis, or with the help of voltage controler ... don't know yet

I won't comment on this thread until I have something constructive to say, it's a place for replication and experiment, not critics. Please forgive my excessive comments (and no need to respond to this post :).

Thanks and good luck. :yinyang: :peaceflag:

ashtweth
05-26-2010, 07:39 AM
The real problem is they invalidate their own idiom. Show them an atom and have them explain why does it run perpetually. If as they say there is no such thing as perpetual motion why do we exist? We ARE in perpetual motion 24/7. We are in a perpetual motion changing from one state to the next. Nothing they can say or do will change that.

show me ONE thing in the universe that's still ;)

ashtweth
06-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Reading the Tesla Switch thread and found some comments from John Bedini on the Tesla Switch Solar Charger:

OU COP 2.79

Theory of Operation:

There are 3 power versions of the Tesla Switch Solar charger:

12/24VDC 10A Solar Amplifier
12/24VDC 20A Solar Amplifier
12/24VDC 30A Solar Amplifier

With a COP of 2.79, what would be the Power In vs Power Out for these units?

Regards, Mike R.

More of the OU stuff on the PES page
Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference (http://pesn.com/2010/02/11/9501613_Bedinis_Tesla_Switch_Solar_Charger_confere nce/)

Charger gets here soon will confirm HERE, lets not tell people who dont understand OU that's it OU YET, or they will say "perpetual motion device", that will hurt Rick, John and many others, they dont believe OU yet, we need to be conservative :) . OU must come into validation by being SELF EVIDENT, by particular disclosure. Have some ideas ill share soon.

John has done well to show us HERE, lets make sure we dont make that a bad decision for him.

elias
06-07-2010, 07:35 AM
The key factor may be the driver transformers!!!!!!!!! in the original circuit.

The currents can be very confusing as they take place in semiconductors.

Hi

Can anyone extend what Bedini was trying to convey with these statements?

I am curious! Bedini is looking for these special currents, which as he says take place in semiconductors! This reminds me of EFTV8 which Daniel Sheenan was talking about extracting energy from a simple P-N junction, or even I remember Dr Stiffler talking about the same thing. Talking about the fact that the excess energy comes from the diode, namely the p-n junction.

Now, i wonder if the depletion area, causes the vacuum pour in energy?

I even remember how gotoluc managed to amplify the simple spark in the sparkplug by adding some diodes parallel to the secondary of the ignition coil?!

I only wonder, why? Why haven't we been studying the simple diode as an energy extraction device?

I think that most of us know and have observed here that we can light up an led which is a type of diode, by changing potential on one of its terminals, with the other terminal floating. Just find a function generator and hook one of an LED's terminals to it, it will light up dimly, but it will, without drawing any external current!! meaning that it generates its own current, coming from the environment. Dr Sheenan believes it comes from the heat in the environment, others say it comes from the vacuum. All of us working with pulsing semiconductors have observed the "cooling effect" these devices have.

Some other people such ad Dr Jan Pajak say: Dr Eng. Jan Pajak - autobiographical note (in English) (http://www.totalizm.pl/pajak_jan_uk.htm)
Therefore I do research on such still unknown phenomena as "technical telekinesis" (means the "reversal of friction"), as telepathy, as gravity, as thermal energy of electrons, etc.

The reversal of friction (technical telekinesis) is converting heat into motion, which is what happens according to Dr Sheenan in a P-N Junction.

I think that the simple devices that we call diodes, should be taken seriously.

We should design many different experiments with diodes. Pulsing them with one terminal and high voltages, and extracting energy from them.

Hope to see more "understanding" about the diode. I also remember Bedini talking about the LATTICE structure of the silicon, which can act as a pump for the Aether. A P-N junction is two types of Silicions, that meet each-other. Male and Female, and the energy of the vacuum is captured from the Bloch wall which where the opposites meet.

Elias

Matthew Jones
06-07-2010, 01:20 PM
The key factor may be the driver transformers!!!!!!!!! in the original circuit.....The currents can be very confusing as they take place in semiconductors.
Can anyone extend what Bedini was trying to convey with these statements?

This is real simple to understand if you think about it for one minute. One thing you need to look at is the negistor by JL Naudin. Bedini said in that very same post this is what is happening but Naudin is not catching the power.
I am not sure how Mr John is doing it but....
If you look at a circiut like the Big Joule Thief (See thread for original schematic) (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3609-big-joule-theif.html#post42026). You can set this type of circiut into resonance.
If you disregard the Bridged output of the circiut and you use the the DIODE output to discharge into a large capacitor. This will induce the oscilation to grow. IE a negistor effect.
Initially you will see a very short oscillation but it will grow, like the negistor.
The positive part of the oscillation is created from the power we put in and run through the coil. The negative part of the oscillation comes from the the transistor turning off. It goes Negative.
This creates a large potential difference in the capacitor. That can be discharged and stepped down to proportionate levels of voltage creates lots of amperage.
For the most part it is simple to understand and see the concept. The hard part is to drive the setup in a fashion that will continually put out with out long period of growth. You gotta find the balance or find the driving mechanism to increase the production.

If you still stumped as to what I am saying I'll draw some picture and set a small thing up and film it.

Matt

Xenomorph
06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
@Matt: That sounds good. Maybe you could really make a small set-up for the sake of illustration? I always wondered how to trick negative resistance oscillators into delivering power, this could be a way.

:thumbsup:

Matthew Jones
06-07-2010, 05:59 PM
This is a drawing (http://www.matthewcjones.com/power/BigJouleThiefM.jpg). The caps are backwards.

Nvisser has got a better way of charging the caps in parallel and discharging in series. Go to the Tesla Switch forums and find it.

I'll post a movie with the scope shot as soon as You Tube gives me a link. In the movie the effect is not happening because I did not tune it very well. I'll tune one this evening and get a picture for ya.

Matt

Xenomorph
06-07-2010, 06:42 PM
@Matt:

For this to work as you described, the "A" switching would have to happen at the negative halfwave of the collector voltage?
How would you drive the switches?

scratchrobot
06-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Good morning guys,

lost in the sea of free energy devices, you forgot that major invention from John, that he is going to manufacture now: his solid state battery pulser, that he names now Tesla Solar Switch.

I have always been surprised that nobody ever tried to replicate it, it's the most simple of devices.

Basic logic chip, transistors and capacitors ... exactly as you saw in the video by John that has now removed prior to start selling the device.

http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_bedini_solidstate.gif

Abstract: Technical Field:
(0001) The invention relates generally to a battery pulse charger using a solid-state device and method wherein the current going to the battery is not constant. The signal or current is momentarily switch-interrupted as it flows through either the first channel, the charge phase, or the second channel, the discharge phase. This two-phase cycle alternates the signal in the two channels thereby allowing a potential charge in a capacitor to disconnect from its power source an instant before the capacitor discharges its stored potential energy into a battery for receiving the capacitor's stored energy. The capacitor then disconnects from the battery and re-connects to the power source upon completion of the discharge phase, thereby completing charge-discharge cycle. The battery pulse charger can also drive devices, such as a motor and a heating element, with pulses.

full patent here: Zero Point Energy - John Bedini Solid State Generator - MDG 2007 (http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_bedini_solid.html)

I wish I was an expert in electronic, because I would have free electricity since a long time, but for my private use, because it's patented :sshh:
Is it a US only patent, or worldwide cover ?!

John Bedini is the greatest electrical genius of our time :blowout:

I just finished replicating the circuit and made a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35kOuogGKPE).

Will do some more testing later :thumbsup:

scratchrobot

Matthew Jones
06-07-2010, 08:06 PM
OOPS
I didn't put the note on the thing. Switch the "A"'s on and charge. Turn the A's off and the B's on to discharge.

Heres a movie. YouTube - CapCharge.MPG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT5Zf-E9pvo).
This is not setup with discharge just shows the thing swinging the charge up.

Matt

scratchrobot
06-07-2010, 08:41 PM
This is a drawing (http://www.matthewcjones.com/power/BigJouleThiefM.jpg). The caps are backwards.

Nvisser has got a better way of charging the caps in parallel and discharging in series. Go to the Tesla Switch forums and find it.

I'll post a movie with the scope shot as soon as You Tube gives me a link. In the movie the effect is not happening because I did not tune it very well. I'll tune one this evening and get a picture for ya.

Matt

Thanks for sharing, I have to try this :thumbsup:
Maybe the switching can be done with some more MJL's and a picaxe?
What do you think?

scratchrobot

Xenomorph
06-07-2010, 08:55 PM
You would have to find a way to detect the negative halfwave peak like Matt described with a comparator maybe and then have a MOSFET driver or transistor driver make the switching for the "A" part. The "B" could be triggered by the positive halfwave.
In the video it took a long time for the cap to rise in voltage, so either a very small cap is needed or the cap discharge has to be SCR controlled or by a timer set to discharge when the cap is full.

Matthew Jones
06-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Ya you could. Thats what Nvisser doing. You don't need that many switches though. You have seen Nvisser's schematic. Thats all you need.

I like the Long hand form though.

I would probably use relays myself, no loss.

Matt

Xenomorph
06-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Ya you could. Thats what Nvisser doing. You don't need that many switches though. You have seen Nvisser's schematic. Thats all you need.

I like the Long hand form though.

I would probably use relays myself, no loss.

Matt

The comparatively high power needed to activate the relay wonīt bother you?
Also i donīt think a relay could be fast enough to trigger the "A" switch at the negative peak always, since if the circuit is at resonance then we are talking about a couple of hundred kilohertz frequency for the switching.

If you just mean the "B" side, that should work with a "relay" where you can neglect the power to activate it, if you mean with "long hand form" that you wait a while for the cap to charge.

Thanks a lot for sharing that, it gives room for experimentation :thumbsup:
I am in fact pretty amazed by this :)

How big was your cap? And what did you connect to the negative electrode of the cap? The supply negative (common ground)?
I still have some toroid coils that i used for the big joule Thief, but none comes close to your winding number.
It looks like you used a cylindrical coil former with one winding on top of the other (sort of like a Bedini coil) ?
Guess i will just try it out.

Matthew Jones
06-08-2010, 03:13 AM
The comparatively high power needed to activate the relay wonīt bother you?
No, this is a relay. (http://www.delabs-circuits.com/cirdir/power/static-relays/del30007.html) Even if it's solid state.
No Measurable loss.
The A & B switch sets are switched only 2 -3 times a second. The coil side is driven by a transistor. A & B coil are separate from the A & B switch drawn in green. The switch's get driven by a pic or somthing.

One day I'll try to put one together to show but I have too much on my plate right now. I was simply trying to show how the concept can work.

I got this little setup tuned a little better now and I'll film the difference when the transistor goes negative. Lots more power.

Matt

Matthew Jones
06-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Here I'll show the wave form your looking for.

YouTube - capcharge2.MPG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QAKh6jSgE)

At least thats my thoughts.
Matt

elias
06-08-2010, 04:52 AM
If you still stumped as to what I am saying I'll draw some picture and set a small thing up and film it.

The currents can be very confusing as they take place in semiconductors.

Hi

You, know this quote of John is what triggered me the most.
I am starting to believe that the energy John is talking about comes from the transistors and diodes. If not, why would John say this? You know a simple diode is a combination of male and female semiconductors, and the contact forms something similar to a Bloch wall in a magnet.
This contact makes a potential difference. Reverse current causes a depletion zone, and forward causes a forward bias and about 0.6 v voltage drop.

What if each on and off in a semiconductor, triggers the vacuum to pour in energy through the depletion zone?

Thinking out loud ...
John is not talking consistently sometimes ... He didn't mention the utmost importance of semiconductors before. Maybe he is still trying to find a theory that can best describe what he is observing.

Xenomorph
06-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi

You, know this quote of John is what triggered me the most.
I am starting to believe that the energy John is talking about comes from the transistors and diodes. If not, why would John say this? You know a simple diode is a combination of male and female semiconductors, and the contact forms something similar to a Bloch wall in a magnet.
This contact makes a potential difference. Reverse current causes a depletion zone, and forward causes a forward bias and about 0.6 v voltage drop.

What if each on and off in a semiconductor, triggers the vacuum to pour in energy through the depletion zone?

Thinking out loud ...
John is not talking consistently sometimes ... He didn't mention the utmost importance of semiconductors before. Maybe he is still trying to find a theory that can best describe what he is observing.

As mentioned before here, Bedini talks about it in detail in EFTV 12 Petrovoltaics.
Some semiconductors can act as negative resistors.

But in Mattīs case obviously only the combination of a transistor and a high capacitance cap creates the negistor effect.

Matthew Jones
06-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Thats the only way I have been able to make the transistor spike. Those spikes coming off the setup in the second film are from the transistor and not the coil.
There are probably other ways to make it happen but thats one of them things you'll probably have to stumble on before anyone comes out and tells ya how.
Just figure I would try to point it out.
It has alot of interesting characteristics. For one the transistor is cool to the touch. The amount of energy coming out of the system is almost doubled compared to when that spike is not present. The discharge leaves a strong "Penny" taste in your mouth. It doesn't diminish in potential through diode...at all. Theres a few more thing I suspect but never got time to look for.

You do with it what you want...

Cheers
Matt

Xenomorph
06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Okay i replicated Mattīs set-up with completely different components though but it showed the same effect, the oscillation amplitude is steadily rising.
It charged a 200 V cap in no-time, it nearly blew the screwdriver out of my hand while shorting it.
I`ll try to dump the cap charge back to the supply battery with a timing circuit to see what that does.

Still pondering if that is indeed a negative resistance effect or not as long as the positive spikes rise, but Matt is probably right that when the negative spikes go into the negative then this canīt be simply attributed to the potential rising on the cap.

I think a better way to indicate negative resistance would be to scope the current curve over a 1 Ohm resistor.
Will try all that.

Matthew Jones
06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
I'll tell ya what work real well. Charge several caps up in series and time it. Check the voltage. Put the caps in parallel. Measure the voltage. Discharge it through an amp meter with a load. And time it the complete discharge.

Calculate for joules. Figure a COP.

Thats the premise for the whole thing.

Matt

Matthew Jones
06-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I'll tell one more thing to look for is a way to shuttle your capacitors discharge cycle so you don't have to wait for that spike to develop. Only bleed enough power from it every time you dump so that that negative spike reapeears instantly.
That would probably lead to a far greater amount of power over a give time than anything else.

Cheers
Matt

Xenomorph
06-09-2010, 02:29 AM
No, this is a relay. (http://www.delabs-circuits.com/cirdir/power/static-relays/del30007.html) Even if it's solid state.
No Measurable loss.
The A & B switch sets are switched only 2 -3 times a second. The coil side is driven by a transistor. A & B coil are separate from the A & B switch drawn in green. The switch's get driven by a pic or somthing.

One day I'll try to put one together to show but I have too much on my plate right now. I was simply trying to show how the concept can work.

I got this little setup tuned a little better now and I'll film the difference when the transistor goes negative. Lots more power.

Matt

Matt,
i experimented a bit with dumping the cap charge back to the drive battery with a 555-based timer that would switch an automotive relay.
There is a pretty hefty amount of charge into the battery, but the comparatively expensive timer and relay supply drains the battery more than the charge can compensate for.
The dilemma with non-SS relays is that you need quite a high current to pull them, so a PIC based circuit with SS relays and transistors seems like the only way to go. Is there off-the shelve SS relays like the link you posted to your knowledge? Or would the SS relay have to be the circuit you posted?

Matthew Jones
06-09-2010, 03:10 AM
Don't dump the cap back into the drive battery. Thats no good. A battery does not like to be charged and discharged at the same time. Charge separate battery

Relays....Ya you can buy them. Just go to DigiKey (http://www.digikey.com/) and search for "Solid State Relay (http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Cat=1048664&k=Solid%20state%20relay)"

Some real high power ones can get expensive but some aren't so bad. I buy mine. I got some 100 volt 100 amp versions for my big Tesla Switch. They work great. 3 volt at .01 amps can turn them on. So any pic chip can drive them.

I come up with all kinds of stuff to use them for. Most of them have no loss in the potential. At the same time alot of them are not inductively compliant. You don't use them to make spikes just shuttle power around.

Thats why I posted the schematic, from what I have seen they can be cheap to build.
Some of the pre built cost big time. The ones I have in my current Tesla switch were $125 a piece. X 16 switch's....

Alot of what you see in some circuits can be shortcut with the use of relays.

Cheers
Matt

scratchrobot
06-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Charging battery's at high pulse rate Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssBslWVZqUs)

scratchrobot

Jules Tresor
06-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Looks more and more interesting man !
Are you pulsing in the big caps then in the battery ?

Scratchrobot latest YouTube - TS_PVA_BigCap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyh3Hwp08UQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=KlMDn--Xg3Y)

scratchrobot
06-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Looks more and more interesting man !
Are you pulsing in the big caps then in the battery ?

Scratchrobot latest YouTube - TS_PVA_BigCap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyh3Hwp08UQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=KlMDn--Xg3Y)

Just charging the big cap's in parallel then disconnecting the input and discharging to the battery in series. I used the 7 transistor circuit from StefanC.

Did you recieve your TS already?
scratchrobot

John_K
08-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi All,

I received my 10A Tesla Solar Power Amplifier a couple of weeks ago. (RC-S10A 12/24). I ran it for a while on a lab power supply to see what it does and was pretty impressed with the charge rate. The TSPA was drawing around 7A @ 32V in pulses. I had a 12V 130Ah Trojan SCS-225 Marine Deep Cycle as the charge battery and the TSPA had it cold-boiling in a few hours at over 14.5V. I then had the TSPA charging up 2 banks of 6 x SCS-225's in parallel. I would charge one bank and load the other bank and then swap.
I could tell that each time the banks were taking less time to charge and I was getting longer run times as well.

I now have the 10A TSPA connected to a 200W 24V solar panel. My charging banks are the same 6 x 12V 130Ah in parallel. The TSPA is doing a nice job of charging these banks, but the best thing is that the TSPA will charge these batteries from dawn until dusk! As long as it is daylight, the TSPA is charging the batteries. Obviously it charges better in full sun, but I am amazed that I am getting more out of the solar panel than a conventional charge controller.

If anyone is interested in trying one of these revolutionary solar chargers, I am also an authorized Australian dealer for Renaissance Charge. Please visit my website for more details (http://www.wavelengthenergysolutions.com.au)
:cheers:

John K.

Mark
08-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Great report John! Have you tried to use a battery for the input yet instead of the solar panel? You could use one battery bank to run an inverter, plug in your power supply to run the TSPA and charge the other bank of batteries. Then rotate the battery banks as needed. Will both banks charge up or will the eventually run down?

Thanks, Mark

John_K
08-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Great report John! Have you tried to use a battery for the input yet instead of the solar panel? You could use one battery bank to run an inverter, plug in your power supply to run the TSPA and charge the other bank of batteries. Then rotate the battery banks as needed. Will both banks charge up or will the eventually run down?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

No I haven't tried a battery yet. I didn't want to test out the 10A circuit breaker :p or potentially damage the unit.

I like your idea but think there would be too many losses in the inverter and power supply and the batteries would eventually run down.

I think one of the major benefits is the ability to be able to charge (and rejuvenate) a battery bank in marginal light conditions. I could not believe it when I saw that the batteries were still being charged 1/2 an hour after the sun went down yesterday. Then I went out this morning and the TSPA was charging before the sun got up. It's winter where I live (in Melbourne) and we are lucky to get 10 hours of daylight this time of year. It's nice to know that I'm still generating power in these conditions. And I haven't even mounted my solar panel on the roof yet, it's just leaning against the shed wall.

I'm pretty confident that once I buy a decent PSW inverter, I can run my whole workshop off a 200W panel - including my other Renaissance Charge battery rejuvenators.

John K.

Mark
08-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi John

Thanks for the quick response. I don't see how you would blow the 10 amp fuse or hurt the unit since you would be using the same power supply to power the TSPA. I know there would be loses with the inverter but if you, or someone could test this and both battery banks charged up, what do you think would happen with sales of the TSPA? :) This needs to be tested!

Mark
08-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh one other question, can you run a load off the charging batteries while using the TSPA?

Mark

nvisser
08-18-2010, 12:22 PM
You could run it from 2 series batteries @ 24V and charge 2 parallel batteries.

ashtweth
08-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi Mark,

No I haven't tried a battery yet. I didn't want to test out the 10A circuit breaker :p or potentially damage the unit.

I like your idea but think there would be too many losses in the inverter and power supply and the batteries would eventually run down.

I think one of the major benefits is the ability to be able to charge (and rejuvenate) a battery bank in marginal light conditions. I could not believe it when I saw that the batteries were still being charged 1/2 an hour after the sun went down yesterday. Then I went out this morning and the TSPA was charging before the sun got up. It's winter where I live (in Melbourne) and we are lucky to get 10 hours of daylight this time of year. It's nice to know that I'm still generating power in these conditions. And I haven't even mounted my solar panel on the roof yet, it's just leaning against the shed wall.

I'm pretty confident that once I buy a decent PSW inverter, I can run my whole workshop off a 200W panel - including my other Renaissance Charge battery rejuvenators.

John K.

Wonder if we got phos paint and put it over the panel at night would it charge:whistle: , phos paint stores light ;)

John_K
08-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Oh one other question, can you run a load off the charging batteries while using the TSPA?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes you can, no problem at all.

I only run dual battery banks because batteries don't like being charged and loaded at the same time, but for most people it's not practical.

John K.

SeaMonkey
08-19-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi Mark,

Yes you can, no problem at all.

I only run dual battery banks because batteries don't like being charged and loaded at the same time, but for most people it's not practical.

John K.

If the batteries are being pulsed with short, intense
pulses of 2 to 5 microSeconds at 1 KHz or more you
may find that they will charge effeciently while
'on-line' with a load. Providing the load isn't too
heavy.

It is best, though, to charge/rejuvenate/desulfate a
battery that is not being loaded as you've suggested.

The principle behind the Solar Power Amplifier is
relatively simple - it is basically a 'charge pump.'

The attached diagram is as old (or perhaps even
older) as the 555 Timer. But with the advent of
high current, low loss MosFets is more useful than
ever.

To emulate the functioning of the Solar Amplifier
you'll want to have a fairly large 'bulk' storage
capacitor from Vcc to Gnd. Capacitor C1 is then
alternately Charged from Vcc, then Discharged
into the battery in series with Vcc to provide the
Voltage Doubled Impulse.

C1 may be smaller than the Bulk storage capacitor
of Vcc. The circuit may be pulsed at any convenient
frequency consistent with the ability of Vcc to
provide charging current to the battery being
rejuvenated.

John_K
08-21-2010, 03:46 AM
Hi All,

Attached is a working outline of the User Manual for customers who have bought a Tesla Solar Power Amplifier or who wish to buy them.

It was written by Rick Friedrich and posted recently to the Bedini_Monopole3 Yahoo! group. I have pasted it word for word into this format.

John K.

3MTAE
08-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Anyone know if you can attach 12v battery instead of solar panel..?

thanks.

Matthew Jones
08-21-2010, 07:18 PM
According to the PDF in the John K's post above anything above 12 volt and below 36 volt will work.
Preferably some sort of free energy input, but...

Matt

John_K
08-21-2010, 09:43 PM
According to the PDF in the John K's post above anything above 12 volt and below 36 volt will work.
Preferably some sort of free energy input, but...

Matt

....below the Amp rating of the circuit breaker though. I don't want to let the smoke out of mine so I won't be trying a battery on the input.

John K.

Aaron
11-29-2011, 10:59 PM
New 10A12 charger available: 10A12 Battery Charger (http://www.teslachargers.com/products.html#10a12) & Golf Cart Charger (http://www.teslachargers.com/products.html#golf)

Also, the Solar Tracker III page has been updated! Solar Tracker III (http://www.teslachargers.com/solartrackeriii.html)