Energetic Forum~Only Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energetic Forum~Only Light

Energetic Forum is owned and operated by Energetic Science Ministries, Inc.

Energetic Science Ministries, Inc. is a Nonprofit Corporation in good standing in the State of Mississippi where it is incorporated.

It is NOT a Charitable Organization that solicits contributions from the public.

It IS a Nonprofit Corporation thats purpose is to "grow and cultivate members in spiritual and intellectual understanding of quantum potential and the human condition."

For a fuller understanding, please visit Energetic Science Ministries™ | Energetics and read about Our Mission and Statement of Faith.

Energetic Science Ministries, Inc. (ESM) is not owned or controlled by any other entity, including, PATHS, S.A., PSI-TECH (TRV), John Bedini or Peter Linderman (Energy Technologies), White Dragon Press (Synthesis of Matter).

ESM has done research on many subjects, companies and innovators, and enthusiatically endorses some of them.

The Energetic Forum is provided as a place for people interested in subjects that relate to Our Mission to exchange ideas, learn and grow in their understanding in an atomosphere that reflects only light.

We welcome anyone, and everyone, that wants to participate, to sign up so that they can also post.

As stated in the Forum Rules, ESM reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

We do not apologize for exercising this right.

In Light, Love & Grattitude

Energetic Science Ministries, Inc.

The following is a reminder of what every person agreed to prior to posting.

http://www.energeticforum.com/register.php
    Energetic Forum Administrator
    http://www.energeticforum.com

Kudos

Beautifully put, Admin. I, for one, am joyously willing to adhere to these principles, knowing that I am free to make my own choices in my own universe w/respect to where I interact, to what purpose, and with whom.

Thank you, ESM, for making this venue for likeminded Beings available.

I appreciate you and I am in support of your boundaries and parameters

love & hugs

Chansonette

Comment

I totally agree, what a great idea! I do solemnly swear to abide by the rules. (Only ... no "sexually oriented" posts? Okay, I guess I'll have to find a sneakier way to put certain links up for my girlfriends here ...)

Anyway, thank you so much for deciding on this!

This forum was tiny when I started here, and it's getting bigger and better all the time, I'm loving watching it grow!

Comment

Maybe I'm being silly... I'm usually pretty good at letting things go, and I realize that we are not owed any in-depth explainations... But I guess my faith is a bit shaken - and my mind keeps on going in circles - I feel like I need to know; do we - or do we not have to watch the theater to continue having benefits from PATHs?

Comment

Shauna,

The only way you would not have to watch the theater presentation is if you listen to it instead. It is necessary to either view or listen to it.

There have been a very few cases where it seems the very power of someone intending to sign up for PATHS has seemed to begun the PATHS journey before they actually watched the theater. That leads to some pretty interesting discussion about the matrix and reverse time and such.

But besides that out there topic, the standard answer is the theater is necessary for PATHS to work.

(I had posted a very detailed answer to Donna's posts and I am happy to e-mail it to anyone who saw Donna's posts but did not see my detailed anwer to them. Just send me an e-mail through this forum if you feel it would ease your mind to see it.)

XO -Jessica
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Rin, your propensity for cursing, plus your links are definitely going to boost your creativity!

Shauna, nothing silly about wanting to be clear about things. To receive the benefit from your modules, the Theater Presentation must be viewed or listened to, or both.

Have fun!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I guess all the negativity has really just hit on some of my own insecurities. I know one of my personal weaknesses is being too trusting (gullible as my ex-husband would say!!).

So when my afflliate sent me the disturbing letter... It's not that I discount my results... Because I don't. But I guess I started wondering whether my results were placebo or not. Not that it really matters. Results are results.

But I also just signed up for the Platinum package. I'd talked myself into it basically by saying, "It's expensive, yes. And there's no guarantee that it will work... And you're a single mom, yes. But if there were a few hundred dollars standing between you and being healed (ie, having my smile again!) wouldn't you regret not at least trying?"

I've only been on the Platinum module a short while, and I guess I've been a bit disappointed with the level of support I've gotten. I guess I figured for that amount of money there would be more interaction, and guidance, so that I could be sure I was getting maximum results. And frankly, I'm not sure I've seen a difference since being on the Platinum... I can't even get a responce from PATHS letting me know when my updated Platinum module is ready... Which is okay, I guess. But in light of recent accusations, it puts me in a place of wondering if PATHS does anything at all to my theater when I ask for changes to my Platinum module. And maybe I would have been left wondering even without the letter.

So I don't know... It would be great to know more of what goes on behind the scenes.. Maybe not even from a technical standpoint, but just from an operational standpoint. I've had decent results. I don't want the results to stop now. I guess my biggest fear is that my results were placebo, and they're going to stop now because my trust has waivered.

Comment

Originally posted by shauna7084 View Post
                I guess my biggest fear is that my results were placebo, and they're going to stop now because my trust has waivered.

Actually, I think the Placebo Effect is pretty darned powerful and I welcome it whenever it wants to drop in to my place!

I watched an educational presentation on TV from University of California, Davis, a year or so ago. I remember they said that the placebo effect was so powerful that researchers all over the world were trying to figure out how to trigger it, it's like the body's own healing power asserting itself and no one knows how it works or why it pops in sometimes but not others.

If Paths could figure out a way to trigger it in people, then 30-35% of disease and illness and pain could disappear WITHOUT meds!

Sign me up! Oh yeah, I already did ....

Carol

Comment

Breathe, Girl

Dear Shauna....

Of COURSE all that stuff pushed your buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could it not??? It pushed MINE and I have had fabulous results with PATHS and am so VERY in tune with myself and have decades under my belt of learning to trust myself and my intuition.

The people who are doing this know what they are doing and how it is going to affect people. That's their game plan. Why do you think they chose the weekend of the PATHS convention when the most present/vocal affiliates would all be otherwise engaged to launch their attack? That wasn't an accident.

BUT you know what? They are doing what they are doing b/c they believe it is right to do so. So God Bless Them.

And you know what else??? You have a golden chord of knowledge connected --not to PATHS customer support (they are, after all, only human and in all likelihood as the customer base expands have WORKLOAD ISSUES up and down the wazzooo ) -- but to your own Highest Self...who will NEVER no not EVER steer you wrong.

That's the key that I think goes missing when we panic about this stuff coming at us from "adversaries" -- that each and every one of us has a Guidance System within and a Higher Self, Expanded Self, God Self, Inner Being...whatever you choose to label it....that is directing us INFALLIBLY to our highest good.

So...sweet Shauna....breathe. and then breathe again. and listen in to yourself. you have your own truth, guarded and safe, inside your own self...you will NEVER steer yourself to disaster....and no matter how it looks in the neighborhood to which you have steered yourself, you have only your own best interests in mind...and those are served, without fail.

love & hugs

Chansonette

Comment

Hi Shauna7084,

I just want to acknowledge you for your courage in posting your feelings about PATHS.

I too was a bit shaken and would like to see a bit more explanation but was hesistant in posting about it. I just didn't want to start any thread that would lead to any debates. We've had enough of negative stuff going on the last few days.

I am thrilled that everyone is back from Vegas and I am enjoying all the posts about what great fun they had.

I also agree with Chansonette. I don't think our higher self would lead us to anything bad.

I've been on 2 modules for 3 weeks. I haven't seen any results yet, but something tells me to stick with it.

Maybe Grace could work her wonderful CEM magic on us and lift us up a bit. I feel like a hurricane blew in and although the sun is back (you wonderful folks who went to vegas) there are still some broken windows and a few palm trees down.

Lots of love to everyone,
                    Aime

Comment

I'm all about taking responsibility for my own lot in life... And trusting my inner guidance system... And although my inner guide isn't going to steer me off a ledge, people do some pretty silly things while thinking its the best thing to do, all the time. Think of all the failed investments.

And while I'm not icing coating my concerns, I don't see where I'm coming from so much as negative as I see it as constructive criticism, and genuine concern. As a paying customer, I do feel entitled to be heard, and for my concerns to be addressed (especially if I am to continue paying).

Nothing brave about it, except that it feels like everyone would prefer to just focus on the light. Which is okay, I'm just not sure I can AFFORD to wait it out until the problem solves itself!!!

I would like to understand what makes the Platnium module so expensive, and to really understand what it is I am paying for, so that I can determine if it is in my best interests to stay on it. I don't get a good feeling from support. And I imagine workload has increased!! But my inner guide is telling me that workload issues are meant to be solved, and that, "Shauna, you are still a single mom... That ledge is right over there..."

Comment

Hi Shauna

Hi Shauna

I will try and answer your questions that you have in your posts.

"I would like to understand what makes the Platnium module so expensive, and to really understand what it is I am paying for, so that I can determine if it is in my best interests to stay on it."

The following link has a pretty good explanation of what is involved in a Platinum Package:

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths-...questions.html

Here are a few highlights-

*create instructions for any situation that you desire

*as your life circumstances change, you can change/update your personalized
                        instructions.

*It has double the capacity of a Standard Theater with 4 Modules.

*These are all customized to your specific requests....see link above

I am not sure if I am recalling correctly, but I believe the cost for a Platinum used to be $1200 setup and $495 a month...so to some of us, the current pricing is very inexpensive.

However, only you can know if it is worth it to you.

You state that you don't get a good feeling from support.

Are you contacting them at info@paths-vx.com and they are not responding to you? (is it possible that their responses to you are getting routed to a junk or spam folder?)

Or is it that you don't feel good about their responses?

This may sound strange...but my advice is that if you are not happy with the Customer Support you should definitely move on. Eeeek! Did I just say that?

I am not trying to offend you. But in my experience the customer support at PATHS is very good. Yes, they have been a bit slow the last few days (still faster than most companies), but from what I can tell they have been all caught up for over a day now.

So if you are still having a not good feeling about them, you should definitely do what would make you feel better.

Feel free to post any other questions you have about PATHS.

Oh, did you see this post?

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...hs-update.html

Because of the Light,
                        Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                        Energetic Science Ministries
                        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Shauna,

I wonder if you signed up for PATHS through an affiliate. If so, that person should be able to help you through some of this - in addition to info@paths-vx.com.

As an affiliate, I consider myself someone for my clients to reach out to about anything they feel comfortable sharing with me.

I make it my job to gey any answers for them that I don't already know.

You can check the contact page on the web site you log in on and see if there is another contact there besides info@paths-vx.com. If so, that is your affiliate. I think the main company would like to know if you are having trouble getting response from your affiliate.

If you singed up directly with www.paths-vx.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious, I believe you can have your account transferred to an affiliate's account (there would be no cost or disadantage to you to do so) of your choosing.

To do so, just e-mail info@paths-vx.com. That would provide you with an additional resource for help. (Feel free to engage in e-mail contact with any affiliate you are considering before the swap to see if you have good communication.)

I'm a bit surprised that you did not take me up on my offer by e-mailing me directly for help, ignored that offer and continued to post about lack of service.

In all my experiences, those of us getting results from PATHS only want to help others do the same. We do not want to step on any toes (like on those of an affiliate you may be signed up with) but we want the best for everyone

-Jessica
                          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Placebo and LOA

Originally posted by Aiming4Joy View Post

Actually, I think the Placebo Effect is pretty darned powerful and I welcome it whenever it wants to drop in to my place!

I watched an educational presentation on TV from University of California, Davis, a year or so ago. I remember they said that the placebo effect was so powerful that researchers all over the world were trying to figure out how to trigger it, it's like the body's own healing power asserting itself and no one knows how it works or why it pops in sometimes but not others.

If Paths could figure out a way to trigger it in people, then 30-35% of disease and illness and pain could disappear WITHOUT meds!

Sign me up! Oh yeah, I already did ....

Carol
                            Carol, Shuana, and All,

Correct me if I am wrong, but if PATHS, or any other triggering mechanism, is activiating our healing energies, then just by using whatever is triggering the mechanisms will make us stronger in that regard as we attract more of it. The manifestation of feeling good should only help to increase the attraction, making the healing process(es) quicker and stronger.

Kevin - on a side note, I really liked what you said to Shauna about moving on. While I have only been watching the theater for a short time, I have seen positive changes in Jeanie in a very short amount of time, and from what I have read from everyone who raves about their successes in this forum, well... However unfortunate, there will be those who do feel they have not acheived success, but your post was up front and honest and showed a lot of integrity. I hope PATHS (and everyone else who can contribute) can help Shauna find her way to the success she is seeking and deserves.

All my best,
                            Glenn
                            Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                            PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                            Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                            Discover-PATHS
                            [

Comment

Shauna

You have to go with your 'gut' feelings. However, please keep in mind that your gut led you to PATHS in the first place. What happened after that, only you can know. You mentioned that you started feeling better which made you decide to go on the Platinum package, but only began to really doubt when the letter surfaced.

Before you make any more decisions, you have to listen to your gut and follow your heart. Don't listen to, or follow, anyone else. Don't second guess yourself either - deep down you know where and who you want be - all you have to do is use the gifts that you already have and those that have been presented to you to get there.

"The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore."
                              -Rumi-

All my best,
                              Glenn
                              Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                              PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                              Discover-PATHS
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X