Thermo Magnetic Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermo Magnetic Motor

I have unpublished details for a thermo magnetic motor from New Zealand. It is a later Robert Adams type design that was reported to produce infinite energy when calibrated properly and Dr Adams was not allowed to manufacture the device on the open market. Unlike most magnetic motors, this one is not a toy. This is unlike any magnetic motor most of you have ever heard of and may be a design which can be utilized by us for free electricity and hot water.

There are some missing details, but I think I have enough details that we can replicate this machine, since we have some smart guys in the forum who will probably be more than happy to help on this project.
    Last edited by Slovenia; 04-30-2010, 03:03 PM. Reason: CYA

Robert Adams motor

Do you have a PDF file or drawing. Or is it just a file someone has copied with general details of the motor. If it is a drawing or PDF file, it would be a good start toward buiding this motor. I have copies of Adams original pulse motor.He is a very gifted engineer in my book, and has been suppressed at every level in trying to build and distribute his motors.Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Where Did You Get The Plans?

Slovenia,

I was a close, personal friend of Robert Adams, and listed on his website as a collaborator in the USA. At the time of his death, he had not released the plans for his advanced Thermo-Motor (Mark IV) design to ANYONE!!! I have never seen them, and I helped advice him on some of his testing procedures.

My questions to you are: What documents do you have? and how did you get them?

If you really do have designs for Robert's most advanced designs, they represent the culmination of his life's work. But if you don't have the exact specifications, it may be quite difficult to replicate. The machine was designed to produce a "parallel resonance" phenomena that produced both mechanical energy and extremely high volumes of heat, while conserving most of the electricity. If you don't have a description of the exact "operating method" progress may be slow.

You are free to do what you will with what you have, but I would like to know the origin of what you have and how you got it. Knowing the answer to these questions may help us validate their authenticity.

Thank you.
      Peter
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Not For Me To Say....

Slovenia,

I appreciate your willingness to defer to my judgment in this matter, but it really isn't for me to say. The material is yours to release, if that is what you choose to do. It sounds like it may well be authentic, as you say, but I do not share the optimism of those who believe it will be easy to replicate with the missing items you list.

Do what you think is best.

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

The solution is always straightforward for such matters.
          open source, replication attempts and draw conclusions.

By the way, the mechanical setups are not my forte

Comment

I would love to read any of Dr Robert Adams work .

Maybe a hint of what sacred geometric structure, how he can transfer heat from transistor and coil, how his motor do not heat up while generating many heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia
              The thermo motor was plagued by the heat problem like everyone else, so he found a simple way to overcome it. According to my source, they used the largest heat sinks they could find and stacked them.
              From what I recall, he mention that while the generator produce heat, the rotor is cool?

In term of efficiency, I also read somewhere that more input voltage give more efficiency.

Comment

The problem may be that so many people have so many pet projects going on that they may not be able to start another at this time.I think this information is valuable,whether all the info is there or not. Many ideas are spurred from info of others.All open source ideas and info could start a real revolution in FE or OU. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Hi folks, Hi slovenia, yes please continue posting any information you feel like sharing. In the past i built a few adams motors and one in particular may or may not have had some of this extra heating going on in the coils, however it did not have any special alloy plugs in the rotor, just 1" dia. neo magnets with wood rotor. At any rate i'm very interested in anything Robert Adams was doing. Thanks.
                  peace love light
                  Tyson

Comment

Please continue

Yes, please continue with your postings. There are probably many others like myself that don't have anything constructive to add so we just read the posts and try to learn. You can check to see how many people view your posts and this will give you a better idea of the interest instead of only looking at the number of people who post comments.

Thanks, Carroll
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                      Yes, please continue with your postings. There are probably many others like myself that don't have anything constructive to add so we just read the posts and try to learn. You can check to see how many people view your posts and this will give you a better idea of the interest instead of only looking at the number of people who post comments.

Thanks, Carroll
                      Ditto - same here and thanks Slovenia for continuing to post info on this fascinating new info on Robert Adams' work.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

source of heat?

Hi Slovenia and Peter,

I wonder why the stator core heats up so much that it needs (water) cooling?

So far what Slovenia disclosed on all the motor, the best explanation is eddy current, unfortunately but if it is, then it surely reflects in the input power pulse as an extra demand and this would be hard to believe it was designed that way...

Eddy current surely manifests if the core is pure iron and not laminated. Adams must have known on eddy current losses in his solid iron core it is 100% sure.

Probably there exists explanation on the heat besides eddy currents. I do not know what 'secret' material is used between the magnets on the rotor and this material also passes by in front of the iron stator core and what kind of effect it may have on the heat. One possible explanation for me is that it is not there because of the heat but it is there to 'reset' the iron core's magnetic remanence before the next pulse is fired. Normally the domains of pure iron are too lazy to return to their original, unexcited state and if the 'secret' material is say a ferrit core, then the remanence magnetism in the stator core will try to attract to it, hence their domains turn. This explanation is a guess of course for this motor case.

So is there any explanation for the origin of the heat you know of?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia
                          The stators are interconnected to one another via copper tubing. There is a water reservoir and water is continuously circulated through each of the two stators via a water pump and the attached copper tubing. Each of the two stators have a water inlet hole at the back and a water outlet hole 3/4 of an inch from the magnet contact point on the front side of the stator.
                          Hi Slovenia,

Thanks for the answers and another question of mine is whether the water pipe system you described above is a closed system in itself, always circulating the same amount of water from the reservoir OR the pipe system is somewhere connects to the normal water pipe system in the house?

Also the water unavoidably has to heat up once the oil is needed to cool the coils, the iron core surely heats up too, so water also has to heat up as flowing through the cores hole. This means the warm or hot water can be utilized too, no?

One more queston: is it known how long Adams may have operated such a thermomagnetic motor? for days, weeks or for only hours?

Thanks, Gyula
                          Last edited by gyula; 05-02-2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Hi slovenia. Its been awhile since i built those. I built one with the 6 1" dia. magnet rotor and 7 stator on both sides of rotor with simple bolt cores at 1/2 the diameter of rotor magnets, not the taper you speak of. I even tried 7 magnet rotor and 6 stator on both sides of rotor. With the 7 magnet rotor i wired up the stators with one pair repelling and the other pair 180 degrees in attraction, though from reading information i assume is from what Adams was doing, it seemed he had his wired to repel on both pairs of stators in some kind of regenerative circuit mode which i couldnt get to work properly. So i never built his thermo design because i never had enough information to try it out. I also built a 4 stator radial type motor with 4 magnets and 1/4 size stator core relative to rotor magnet and the coils at one point in tuning actually became cold, though after changing that setup it was difficult to get such cold in stators again. I/m going from memory, but if you have any other questions, ill try and answer them. hope that helps.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson
                            edit: just saw your post, yes someone told me these motors can levitate, though i never asked how. Iwonder if it was the water version that levitated similar to viktor schaubergers work
                            Last edited by SkyWatcher; 05-03-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I see you posted information here, so ignore my PM reply Slovenia.

Ineteresting concept, but my little experience on mechanical rotor setups with neos urges me to ask a question:

What drives the rotor? The tight gaps and huge strenght magnets will produce enormous cogging torque and back-drag forces. Of course speed will somehow compensate for that, but still an issue.
                              Mine setup was 1'' diam. double stacked neo magnets, 12 around an alum. rotor coils 20mm x 14mm laminated core. If the air gap approached 0.5cm then outstanding cogging was produced that stressed the bearing beyond specs.

A 8 kgr flywheel would not help much. 3000 rpm was max achieved.

In any case, i read the thread but did not quite catch it. Where the energy comes from?

Comment

Working...
                              X