Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen this info Now being shared? Replicable FE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen this info Now being shared? Replicable FE?

I've had this site bookmarked for a while but upon revisiting it today I see they are now sharing how to build a device for experimentation. They have patents now in place but seem to be willing to share for non-commerical use how to build this device which if I have read correctly is 120-150% OU. There are several pages of details. Here are a couple:
    Parts, schematic and equipment needed:

Equipment which is necessary for conducting the experiment

Sequence of experiment implementation:

Ferromagnetic Energy - Sequence of experiment implementation

Has anyone tried this or has there been discussion on the validity of this?
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
    I've had this site bookmarked for a while but upon revisiting it today I see they are now sharing how to build a device for experimentation. They have patents now in place but seem to be willing to share for non-commerical use how to build this device which if I have read correctly is 120-150% OU. There are several pages of details. Here are a couple:
    Parts, schematic and equipment needed:

Equipment which is necessary for conducting the experiment

Sequence of experiment implementation:

Ferromagnetic Energy - Sequence of experiment implementation

Has anyone tried this or has there been discussion on the validity of this?
    I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet,
    but it has similarities to this:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-theory.html

/Hob
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

I thought this was months old, no? How did it surface only now?
      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
        I thought this was months old, no? How did it surface only now?

Interesting, they want to use Electromagnets in the 50-1000 Hz frequencies range and over-come the built in losses. Good luck!

Schpankme

"The energy in electromagnetic phenomena is mechanical energy." -- James Clerk Maxwell

Comment

All his patents: Свободный взгляд - Альтернативное направления в науке и технике - Патенты Мельниченко

Search for "Мельниченко"

ABC

Comment

Melinchenko Replication Trial

I have been busy last few days at assembling a draft replication of Melinchenco alleged OU working scheme with the gapped transformer principle.

I purchased few parts and assembled them as the diagram. My main setups differences:

1) i do not possess a signal generator (i usead my 555 R1-R2 adjustable resistances and caps for different freq zones. A PNP MPS056 signal transistor was used for achieving low pulse width.
            2) no variac yet so primary voltage used was 40volts (instead of the suggested 50-60 volts)
            3) Philips TD39-3c85 ferrite core used

I have managed to run my setup at around 2-4 Khz range at 15-30 pulse width. For taking proper measurments i placed in parallel to loads 1000uf 63volts caps but those greatly diminish the performance of the circuit. (i am gonna use motor start AC caps and see)

Initial impressions and judjing by the eye in bulb brightness terms, my system is underunity at around 90% efficiency. Not a tracce of heat at MOSFET, only after prolonged use the primary winding gets hot.

I keep you informed
            Attached Files
            Last edited by baroutologos; 04-19-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Experiments Continuation

I resumed today my Melinchenko experiments

Various loads tried (10w and 20w bulbs), various voltages tried (21v, 39v, 52v) with virtually no difference (but higher volatge is better due to lesser amperage used for given power and less lossed to heat).
              Gap at my small transformer makes a big difference. A 3mm gap diminishes fully the whatever effect. Optimal gap used was 1mm.

In order to see if there is any gain of gap usage i made:

*an ungapped version. Lamp1 made to full nominal brightness (9,5 watts) and Lamp2 with the larger inductance winding was smoldering at 2-3 watts at best 555 pulsing efficiency. Amperage was measured at 0.4 A at 39v. Calculated 15-16 watts. Efficiency of the system 75-80%

*a gapped version of 1mm. Lamp1 again was reached at nominal brightness (9.5 watts av.) and lamp 2 was far more intense. Estimated 6-7.5 watts. The 555 was pulsing at 2.29 Khz 17% pulse width (calculated).
              This time consumption was rised to 0.5A at 38.7 volts - 19.5 watts . Efficiency 80-88 %.

From the above it is readily seen that the gapped version is more efficient under the specific circuit configuration. By the way, my results always were underunity. I am pondering on the fact why the gap produced better efficiency than the ungapped version.

In order to be fair at Melinchenko's suggestion the same experiment must be conducted with a larger E-core transformer so the results to be more striking whatever they may be. Nevertheless, initial findings are a bit dissapointing.

I also could not managed at making strick calculations because the would require the usage of smoothing caps after the diodes. Smoothing caps used, electrolytic (63v 1000uf) and AC motor start (400volt 10uf) posed a noticeable losss (do not know why) to the system diminishing lamp's brightness whereas consumption was the same.

So i proceed my calculations by judjing lamp's brightness to be the same as operating by a DC source. It is worth to note that Melinchenko described meticulusly his experiment but does NOT make any measurement at the load lamps. Only suggests to do so.

I argue anyone with some experience on his hands and equipment to do this experiment. Its fun.

ps: My ears still buzz
              Attached Files
              Last edited by baroutologos; 04-19-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your results
                It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X