Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia cure with odyle

The article is here
    Alternate Health: Cure for Insomnia from Odyle Perpective - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

It is based from odyle by Baron Karl Von Reichenbach. Here is my note from "somnambulism and cramp", regarding cramp condition:
    Activated by pointed magnet, irrelevant of cool/heat sensation, accumulation of od positive, heavier metal, silver spoon, unipolar odic metal, crowd, green light, finger at / pointing vertex head crown, upward passes on toes, like downward passes, too many downward passes. presence of sick people, unstable mental, obstruction of body od flow by wood crystal metal paper cloth on finger point or toe. thimbles. metal thimbles cause cramp, strong negative on negative, like od pairing, by soretic like od positive, upward passes or downward part passes. magnet cause cramp last longer

Deactivated by downward passes, point of finger in stomach, od negative charged water. unlike downward passes over the whole body. put unlike over the top. unlike on two solar plexus. hold unlike hand (inside to inside, fingerpoint projecting) put unlike toe, gasping toe with unlike finger. cold, fres water and ice good remedies for cramp and light somnambulism.

symptom = general uneasiness, a dull pressure toward the head, sleepiness, anxious dream, and total inability to sleep. lukewarmness, colic, ant in skin, stomach wormlike creeping, swelled stomach, spasmodic yawning, burning waering eyes, palpitation of heart, twitching hand/feet headache, cramping like, restless, feel timid, blood rushes on the upper part of the frame, the feet become cold, and the head hot, the nigh pass away without sleep, the nerve become impressible and irritable,

Od negative (-M) = cool temperature / water / cloroform, rain on a hot weather, blow/breath, bluish aura, blue rays, north pole, positive of battery, crystal point, right hand, (Diamagnetic copper?), right part of periodic table, predominate in sun, oxygen, downward pass = cause somnambulism = effect is cool, acidulate

od positive (+M) = warm temperature, reddish/yellowish aura, red rays, south pole, negative of battery, crystal base, left hand, heavy metal (ferromagnetic?), left part of periodic table, predominate in moon, potassium, upward pass = cause cramp = effect is warm, nauseating

Like pole, upward -M, downward +M = luke warm, unpleasant, disagreeable,

Unlike pole, downward -M, upward +M = cool, agreeable, pleasant,

I forget to take note of the lack of sleep part....sorry, I have to dig it again if anyone interested. but the cause and cure is already mentioned in the article.

Edit:
    I strongly believe that the positive electricity mentioned by Reichenbach is actually negative pole of the battery. Maybe there is no standard yet at that time because battery is not yet popular.

So I believe that negative of a battery produce negative odyle, good energy, or regenerative effect.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 10-07-2010, 02:47 AM.

The best insomnia cure I know? Have kids with insomnia that wake up at the crack of dawn and run on Fuel-Aid the whole day long and don't know that naps exist!
    Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
    Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

I hope it work for your kids. At least I observed my wife sleep easier with head at the north. I start realizing the connection of insomnia with accumulation of od-positive when I notice near cramp behaviour on my wife, getting sleepy but unable to sleep, headache, etc.
      Last edited by sucahyo; 03-19-2010, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Insomnia is generally causes when your mind and body is not calm, thus anxiety increases which kills your sleep. The best natural remedies are breathing exercise, yoga. Beside this colloidal gold also has capacity to harmonise your nerves and calm the mind & body
        Last edited by caril; 09-23-2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by caril View Post
          Insomnia is generally causes when your mind and body is not calm, thus anxiety increases which kills your sleep. The best natural remedies are breathing exercise, yoga.
          Not all breathing exercise suitable to cure insomnia. Some will make you alert instead.

Comment

Thanks, Sucahyo for another interesting post!

The details investigated by Baron Karl Von Reichenbach are interesting and informative of the nature of "Odyle".

The idea, however that positive Odyle is a bad thing to be avoided, or that negative Odyle is all good, I can't agree with. I think many factors in modern culture contribute to the former's over stimulation in people and therefore unhealthy imbalances. Balancing positive and negative energies makes more sense to me.

Besides, my experience with the Hulda Clark zapper, which would seem to generate positive Odyle, is that it exhausts me, not overstimulates or excites. This exhaustion doesn't contribute to restfulness and is very reminiscent of what I experience from lack of sleep, which in my case can snowball into insomnia, ironically. In my limited experiments with zapping with radiant oscillators, I felt much more invigorated, in a positive way.

I'm very interested in investigating radiant oscillators that help induce peaceful, restful sleep.

- Godfrey
            Last edited by Godfrey; 10-06-2010, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfrey View Post
              The idea, however that positive Odyle is a bad thing to be avoided, or that negative Odyle is all good, I can't agree with. I think many factors in modern culture contribute to the former's over stimulation in people and therefore unhealthy imbalances. Balancing positive and negative energies makes more sense to me.
              Yes. We need night (positive odyle) and day (negative odyle). The positive odyle give emotion, and will, the negative odyle give calm. Too much on either one can be bad. BUT since our technology is based on positive odyle generation (bad energy), we end up having too many bad one.

Wait until you come accross Wilhelm Reich believer or orgonite community. They think that bad energy kill you but they don't even know how to differentiate between bad and good because wilhelm reich never teach them. And I strongly believe that what they see as good energy is actually part of them a really bad one.

I don't believe any good energy that can get you a headache.

Originally posted by Godfrey View Post
              Besides, my experience with the Hulda Clark zapper, which would seem to generate positive Odyle, is that it exhausts me, not overstimulates or excites. This exhaustion doesn't contribute to restfulness and is very reminiscent of what I experience from lack of sleep, which in my case can snowball into insomnia, ironically. In my limited experiments with zapping with radiant oscillators, I felt much more invigorated, in a positive way.
              Yes, I agree to that. I think that bad effect happen because inefficient switching of 555, like the one I mention on stingo thread. Tesla feel sick if the switching speed is low, but feel cool and refreshed with fast switching speed.

Relay is slow but have most sharp signal compared to solid state. Dull signal of 555 would be nothing compared to relay .
              Last edited by sucahyo; 10-07-2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X