All 137 Years of Popular Science Mag. available for free viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 137 Years of Popular Science Mag. available for free viewing

While not directly related to RE it's a potential source for research as I've already seen a bunch of articles on Tesla. Google has teamed with Popular Science magazine and has scanned all pages of all 137 years of the magazine. And all the viewing is free - no need to sign up for anything at all. Just go to Search the PopSci Archives | Popular Science and it's all search able by keywords. I just took a quick look at a 436 page 1901 issue in which the PTB at the time were picking away at Tesla in an obvious smear campaign in their attempt to suppress his obvious world changing technology. I found newer issues taking a different view including plans for building a Tesla coil. Pages are easily clear enough to see details and schematics.
    I think it will even be fun looking at some of the very old advertisements of the day. Some old ads are hilarious.
    I wasn't sure whether to post here or in general discussion but if it's in the wrong spot please move to what subforum is best. Enjoy
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine
Working...
X