PDA

View Full Version : Daily Abraham-Hicks Fix :)

illusions
03-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Because I've found these videos so incredibly valuable, and they're such great reminders even if you've heard it before, I thought I'd share one here each day - the one I listen to. I hope it helps others too. :)

Love and Light and Magic xxx

Hmmm... can't seem to find how to embed the video :thinking: So Here's the link:

YouTube - Abraham: THE VORTEX - Esther & Jerry Hicks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtshW4ECKrQ)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Thanks so much Odille :heartthrob: I subscribed to the Abraham daily quote several years ago. Each day I get a quote delivered to my inbox that is inspiring. Some of them may be from one of their books, others are from workshops. This is today's:

As you diminish contrast, you diminish your ability to decide, and as you diminish your ability to decide, you diminish your ability to focus, and as you diminish your ability to focus, you do away with your reason for existing.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, February 15th, 1997 #374

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-11-2010, 01:14 PM
You're picky about the car you drive. You're picky about what you wear. You're picky about what you put in your mouth. We want you to be pickier about what you think.
--- Abraham

ImBill
03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
I love this thread, ladies! Keep it going, pretty please...

illusions
03-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the quotes Pamela :hug:

Here's today's fix :) ..........

YouTube - Abraham The vortex is an emotional state (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlWU9B-aNj4)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand.

Excerpted from a workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999 All Is Well

illusions
03-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Today's episode contains an excellent insight:

We talk about manifesting things - and when we do, we expect our "stuff" to come to us. Right? ;)

In this episode, Abraham explain that our stuff isn't going to change vibrations in order to come to us.... it is already there, waiting (similar to the analogy in The Magic Pill, of the Sliding Doors) - WE have to change vibration in order to get to IT ;) Here they describe HOW to do that..... Enjoy :)

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks: Before Doing It, Align With It! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpKboPsmmI)

PS: It's not just that it isn't going to change vibrations to come to us - it's that it CAN'T - if it changed vibrations, it wouldn't be the same stuff, it would be the stuff we already have! lol :rofl:

-------------------------------------------------------

illusions
03-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Today's episode is a Relationship Rampage :heartthrob: :D ..... Enjoy! xxx
YouTube - Relationship Rampage: Abraham-Hicks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6le3oV3Yk)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

illusions
03-15-2010, 10:09 AM
Today's dose of Abraham addresses the feeling of impatience when the things we want don't come quickly enough.... :wall: :rolleyes: :D

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks: Manifestations Are Too Slow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJc28rtWJvA)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-15-2010, 01:49 PM
If you examine your history, you cannot help but repeat it! Law of Attraction says it is so: "Whatever I am looking at, I am including in my vibration."

Excerpted from a workshop in Boston, MA on Sunday, October 10th, 1999
All Is Well

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-16-2010, 10:47 AM
If you don't meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically. It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you, "I'm right, and you're wrong," say, "Pfftt, you're right. You are right. You're right." And mean it. In other words, don't mock them. Don't be sarcastic. "You're right." And then watch how, all of a sudden, their legs almost go right out from under them. They don't have the energy to blast you, because you just took the fuel away from the fire.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boston, MA on Saturday, May 17th, 2003 #380

Pamela
03-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Great Thread!:thumbsup:

Thank You so much, my Beauties! I'm checking in each day for my Abe fix and I'm loving it!:yahoo:

Much Love & Gratitude! :hug: :heartbeat:

Pamela

illusions
03-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Hello Shiny People :)

Today I was inspired to post an episode on Fear.....

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks (Deal with the fear...) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NkELaoUEjQ)

Love and Light and Magic xxx :hug:

serenac
03-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi all! Well anyways I don't quite agree with Pamela, I do think most of the time it's better not to argue especially if it's something that isn't important. But I'm a real grrrrr! person I believe that sometimes you've got to fight for what's right. For example what do you think would've happened if everyone had just decided to tell Hitler he was right and just let him do whatever he wanted to do?

My ex was real abusive, now I can feel sympathy for him, understand that people who are abusive are suffering and feel pain, etc. But does that mean I had to let him beat up my son? He had 1000 reasons to justify why he thought it was all right to beat up a little kid, does that mean I had to just bow my head and say to him, yes you're right it's perfectly fine to beat up a defenseless little kid?

No, I rather believe in choosing your battles. If it isn't important, let it go! What does it matter if you gave the store clerk one dollar more or less? Or if your husband thinks watching football is more conducive to spiritual development than going on a meditation retreat?

But I don't believe in kow-towing to people who think it's alright to hurt other people.

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-17-2010, 10:53 AM
One who is mostly an observer thrives in good times but suffers in bad times because what he is observing is already vibrating, and as he observes it, he includes it in his vibrational countenance. As he includes it, the Universe accepts that as his point of attraction and gives him more of it. So the better it gets the better it gets. Or the worse it gets the worse it gets. While one who is a visionary thrives in all times.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Portland, OR on Tuesday, June 10th, 1997 #381

ImBill
03-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi all! Well anyways I don't quite agree with Pamela, I do think most of the time it's better not to argue especially if it's something that isn't important. But I'm a real grrrrr! person I believe that sometimes you've got to fight for what's right. For example what do you think would've happened if everyone had just decided to tell Hitler he was right and just let him do whatever he wanted to do?

My ex was real abusive, now I can feel sympathy for him, understand that people who are abusive are suffering and feel pain, etc. But does that mean I had to let him beat up my son? He had 1000 reasons to justify why he thought it was all right to beat up a little kid, does that mean I had to just bow my head and say to him, yes you're right it's perfectly fine to beat up a defenseless little kid?

No, I rather believe in choosing your battles. If it isn't important, let it go! What does it matter if you gave the store clerk one dollar more or less? Or if your husband thinks watching football is more conducive to spiritual development than going on a meditation retreat?

But I don't believe in kow-towing to people who think it's alright to hurt other people.
As near as I can tell, Pamela has only been posting quotes in this thread, so I don't see how you can "not quite agree" with her. You may disagree with Abraham...

There's a big difference between taking action to make things better for yourself and others (relieve suffering) and dwelling on negativity. You can take positive action while focusing on the positive outcome, mire yourself in self-pity and take no action, or take positive action while dwelling on the negative aspect of whatever it is you desire to change. In any given situation, we have a choice in how we think about it and the emotions that we feel. There's that old saying, "God, grant me the strength to change the things I can, the serenity to accept those things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference."

serenac
03-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Oh yes I believe you're right Bill (teeheehee! you're right you're right, but really I do mean it), I mean about it not being Pamela's quote but rather Abraham's.

I also understand what Abraham is trying to say however, that so often stubbornly and obstinately insisting on being RIGHT at all costs is so very detrimental to us, to everyone. Everyone loses out, the one who insists on being right all the time and won't admit other points of view, the ones who feel trampled upon by the one who insists on being right no matter what.

However I'm a supporter of the quote you say, about the part of the quote where you say, the strength to change the things that I can. I believe in that, in not just sitting around in our home staring out the window and saying, oh G-d send me the perfect job the perfect partner the winning lottery ticket just send them flying in through the window to me! Now I'm not saying that occasionally it may not happen, occasionally it's certainly possible that something desirable will just come literally flying in through the window hehe! :grindaisy:

But I believe in doing all the actions that are within our possibilities of doing. I believe in bringing in our grain of sand and if we each bring in that grain of sand G-d (or the Divine, or Divine Grace or however you like to call it) will bridge that gap for us that isn't possible for us human beings to do.

Oooh but this is really getting way off the original topic of this thread! Great thread love it! Abraham videos help me soooooooooo much in ways you just can't imagine! :cheers: :thanks:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-18-2010, 10:38 AM
The only problem with leaving and going someplace else is that you take yourself with you. You take your vibrational habits and patterns with you.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albany, NY on Monday, May 18th, 1998 #382

illusions
03-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Hello again :)

Sorry I missed a couple of days - I've been absorbed in something really fun, and just couldn't tear myself away lol.
I'm up at 4am this morning, feeling inspired, excited and eager to get on with it again, so I thought I'd take the time out now, first thing, to post today's Abe-Hicks video, before I get carried away again lol. :)

Enjoy........

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks: Allowing Your Financial Abundance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03xXkYpNRls)

Love and Light and All Kinds of Magic xxx

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-19-2010, 10:55 AM
There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Virginia Beach, VA on Saturday, April 12th, 1997 #383

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Thanks so much for posting all these videos Odille :heartthrob:

This is synchronicity: You used the term "get on with it" in your post today and that was the exact term Abraham used in the quote I posted today :thumbsup:

serenac
03-19-2010, 01:51 PM
WHAT A SYNCHRONICITY ODILLE! :v-peace: I was writing to you a letter, which of course I haven't sent to you yet, and in the letter I was telling you about some plans I have to try self-employment seeing as I can neither find a job nor do any of the jobs available out there appeal to me. :( And then you just happened to post this video about a man who is trying, like me, to be successfully self-employed! Without, of course, having received my letter yet, as I haven't sent it!

I'm getting tons and tons and tons of synchronicities lately. So fun! :angel:

serenac
03-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Yes I really do identify with that guy in the video! I just can't make peace with a 9-5 job either, for so many reasons such as I just don't have the qualifications for such a job, for example I don't know how to use Microsoft Office and who ever heard of someone getting an office job if they don't know how to use Office?? :eek: I don't have a car so I can't travel far to work. My son is constantly sick so I have to stay home and care for him, and no boss is going to stand for someone who is constantly absent. Etc. So I'd much prefer to work from home, using whatever things I DO know how to do and not have to worry if my son is sick.

But I find it veeery scary to imagine the idea of not having a steady, dependable monthly paycheck to count on. Anyways so great video! :thumbsup:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, "More of this, please. More of this, please." You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float -- all good things would flow to you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997 #384

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-21-2010, 05:11 AM
The child is thinking, and receiving vibrational thought from you on the day that he enters your environment. That is the reason that beliefs are transmitted so easily from parent to child, from parent to child, from parent to child. The child is vibrationally receiving your fears, your beliefs, even without your spoken word... If you want to do that which is of greatest value for your child, give thought only to that which you want, and your child will receive only those wanted thoughts.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham" #385

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-22-2010, 11:20 AM
If there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress. Ask yourself, "What's the worst thing that would happen if I didn't do this?" And if you can get away with not doing it at all, don't do it. And then imagine what would it feel like to have this done. Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you! And then, the next time you decide that you're going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Sunday, April 5th, 1998 #386

serenac
03-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen....... (and no I don't have a dishwasher! sigh!). Cleaning the bathroom......... What would happen if I didn't do these things? = Disgusting house! :eek: :(

So I don't think I could get away with not doing these things.......... :thinking: Boohoohooooooooo! (You can see I hate doing these things!)

serenac
03-22-2010, 01:37 PM
On the other hand I guess my life can't be so bad if these are absolutely the most horrid things I have to do.........

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
If your desire is strong enough, it doesn't matter what your beliefs are. If you have a desire that is strong enough, that desire will be the dominant vibration, and it will over-ride any other vibration that you have.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997 #387

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-24-2010, 10:53 AM
A young Palestinian man was found in Israel, he had a bomb strapped to him, and when it detonated, it didn't detonate properly and he was wounded. But he did not get the triumphant results that he was seeking, he did not blow himself up and the people that were around him. And so he was captured. And when the newsman was asking him, why did you do this? He said, they killed my friend and I wanted to die. In other words, it was that simple: "They killed my friend and I wanted to die." We think that those pure and simple words speak to this (Middle East Crisis) more clearly than all other words that have been spoken. It is that feeling that you've done this to me, so I'll do this to you, then you'll do this to me, and then I'll do this to you. And what happens in that is, it just gets bigger and bigger, and bigger. And no one ever wins. There is no triumph that ever comes from any of that.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albany, NY on Thursday, October 4th, 2001 #388

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, "It is my dominant intent to look for things that feel good today. No matter where I'm going, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for what I'm wanting to see, to look for things that feel good," and the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration -- the more the Universe understands that that's who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999 #389

illusions
03-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Here's today's one.... And I have to say, it's definitely one of my favourites. :) Enjoy the laughter :rofl:

YouTube - Abraham-Hicks: This will make you laugh! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZeYGWS3zw)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-25-2010, 11:35 PM
That was hilarious Odille :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-26-2010, 10:49 AM
Is it possible to be the visionary and the actionary of your own life? Not only possible, it's the way most of you intended it to be. It's the best of all worlds. What can be more exhilarating than to find a dream from the contrast, to fixate on the dream and let it give you pleasure as it grows, and then to watch Law of Attraction bring it into manifestation while you help with your action? Does it get any better than that? You didn't think so as you made the decision to come forth into these physical bodies. You said, "This is the best time in all eternity for a Creator to Create."

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, KS on Sunday, September 27th, 1998 #39

illusions
03-27-2010, 09:57 AM
That was hilarious Odille :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad you found it as funny as I did, Pamela :D

It's a good one to listen to whenever going through a bit of a challenging time.

Love and Light and Laughter xxx

illusions
03-27-2010, 10:01 AM
This is an Excellent one for me :rolleyes: I tend towards impatience and impulsiveness, along with urgency ... and so, when I get an idea, or something has to be done, I tend to jump in immediately, detErmined to get it done as soon as possible :wall: ... and I'm learning to pre-pave - to get into the Vortex before acting, but I have to admit, I still forget sometimes, although I'm getting better and better at remembering now. This was a great reminder! :)

Enjoy.....

YouTube - Abraham ~ Trusting your intution & making decisions ~Part 1 of 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSjgGkXjSqE&feature=player_embedded)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Mining the moment for something that feels good, something to appreciate, something to savor, something to take in, that's what your moments are about. They're not about justifying your existence. It's justified. You exist. It's not about proving your worthiness. It's done. You're worthy. It's not about achieving success. You never get it done. It's about "How much can this moment deliver to me?" And some of you like them fast, some of you like them slow. No one's taking score. You get to choose. The only measurement is between my desire and my allowing. And your emotions tell you everything about that.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002 #391

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Law of Attraction says, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Which means vibrations are always matched. So as you experience the contrast which inspires the new idea within you, this new idea --this desire -- whether it is a strong one or a soft one, is summoning unto itself proportionately. And as it summons, it is always answered. It is the basis of our Universe: When it is asked, it is always given. The confusion that humans feel is that they think they are asking with their words -- or even with their action -- and sometimes you are. But the Universe is not responding to your words or your action. The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling.
Excerpted from a workshop in Cincinnati, OH on Saturday, July 15th, 2000

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-30-2010, 11:04 AM
When you begin to understand Law of Attraction, and you understand that which is like unto itself is drawn, then it is easier and easier to understand that you are offering a signal, and the entire Universe responds. And when you finally get that, and you begin to exercise some deliberate control about the signal that you offer, then it really begins to be fun, because then you recognize that nothing happens outside of your creative control. There are no things that happen by chance or by circumstance. There is nothing that is happening because of something you vibrated a long time ago or in a past life. It is not about what you were born into. It is only about what you are, right now, in this red hot fresh moment emitting.

Excerpted from a workshop in Seattle, WA on Saturday, June 20th, 1998

Pamela Vicik-Smith
03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Children coming forth today have a greater capacity to deal with the greater variety of information that is coming forward than you did. They deliberately are coming forth into this environment where there is more to contemplate. This generation gap that you are talking about, it has ever been thus. Each new generation, every new individual, that comes forth, is coming with you having prepared a different platform for them to proceed from. There is this thing that gets in the way of that that says, "I'm the parent. I got here first. I know more than you do." From the children's perspective, and from the purity of their Nonphysical Perspective, what they are saying is, "You're the parent. You got here first. You prepared a platform that I am leaping off from -- and my leap will be beyond anything that you have ever known."

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Saturday, February 27th, 1999 #395

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-02-2010, 10:59 AM
You are perceptual beings with different vantage points and -- it does not matter how much information is given -- you cannot see beyond the vibrational limits of where you are standing. You cannot live or see or experience outside of your own individual beliefs.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Dallas, TX on Saturday, March 13th, 1999 #397
Our Love,

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-03-2010, 12:16 PM
The emotion you feel is always about the vibrational variance between where you want to be and where you are. If you're out of balance, there are only two ways to bring yourself into alignment: Either raise your expectation to match your desire—or lower your desire to match your expectation.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, July 24th, 2004 #398

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Who you really are is Nonphysical Energy focused in a physical body, knowing full well that all is well and always has been, and always will be. You are here to experience the supreme pleasure of concluding new desires, and then of bringing yourself into vibrational alignment with the new desire that you've concluded -- for the purpose of taking thought beyond that which it has been before.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Cleveland, OH on Tuesday, July 11th, 2000 #400

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Law of Attraction abounds, and when it is said to you, "Ask, and it is given," there is no more powerful statement that is at the basis of what makes things happen than that. Now, how is it that you think you ask? With your words? The Universe doesn't hear your words. You ask with your desire. The desire that is born out of the contrast. That desire. That wanting. That's what summons the Life Force.

Excerpted from a workshop in Seattle, WA on Sunday, June 21st, 1998
All Is Well

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Illness or pain is just an extension of negative emotion. When you are no longer feeling any resistance to it, it's a non-issue.

San Rafael, CA -- 8/3/02
--- Abraham

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-09-2010, 11:03 AM
You are adaptive Beings. And you're not finished as a species in your evolution. You are as unevolved now to what you will be 2000 years from now, or a million years from now—as the relics that you are digging up of the cave man. You are…we are all eternally continuing to evolve.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, MO on Wednesday, September 15th, 2004 #404

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Everything is valid and everything is truthful, because Law of Attraction lets everything be. The question is not whether it's right or wrong, whether their approach is right or wrong, or whether my approach is right or wrong. The question is: Does their approach feel good to me? And if it doesn't, then I choose a different approach.

Excerpted from a workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, August 2nd, 1998
All Is Well

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Since you have control over what thoughts you offer, what could be more just than the powerful Law of Attraction responding equally to everyone who offers a vibration? Once you gain control over the thoughts you think, your sense of injustice will subside and will be replaced with the exuberance for life and the zest to create that you were born with. Let everything in the Universe be an example to you of the way the Laws of the Universe work.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #408

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-14-2010, 09:49 AM
You're not ever going to get it done. Every time you evaluate contrast and conclude and then line up your Energy and allow it into your experience... at the same time you are achieving the result that you intended, you also achieve a new perspective from which to intend. You can't stand still. In every moment, there is a whole new set of stuff... new ideas, new desires being born.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Detroit, MI on Saturday, April 25th, 1998 #409

Gary
04-15-2010, 04:14 AM
I am a big fan of these.

Thanks so much Pamela! Keep them going...

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks so much Gary :) Here is the one for today:

Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand

Excerpted from a workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Most people have a hard time delegating, or even wanting to delegate, because you have been justifying your existence through your hard work, and you equate success with struggle; you equate results with struggle. And so, you sort of wear your struggle like a badge of honor. And all of that is opposite of allowing the Well-being. The only thing that ever matters in success or achievement is your achieving the things that you want to achieve. So if you are setting standards and you're feeling uncomfortable about the standards that you've set, tweak the standards back a little bit. Ratchet it back a notch. Give yourself a break. Give yourself the benefit of the doubt. Lighten up. Be easier. Go slower. Take it easy. Have more fun. Love yourself more. Laugh more. Appreciate more. All is well. You can't get it wrong. You never get it done.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002 #411

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Be easy about this. Be playful about it. Don't work so hard at it. Let your dominant intent to be to feel good, and if you don't feel good, then let your dominant intent be to feel relief. Feel your way through it. If you think your way through it, you can get off on all kinds of tangents. If you feel your way through it, you can come quickly to your Core Energy, and when you do that only good can then flow to you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Rye, NY on Sunday, October 12th, 1997 #412

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Your choices of action may be limited--but your choices of thought are not.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, May 25th, 2002 #413

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-19-2010, 11:03 AM
You are an extension of that which is Nonphysical. You are the leading edge, more specifically focused, eyes of that which is Nonphysical. The current you're using as the Energy that you are creating with is the Nonphysical. We are all in this together. You are the more specific eyes of the Nonphysical Energy.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 1st, 1998 #414

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-20-2010, 10:51 AM
If there is not something out here on the leading edge summoning what has come before it to it, then eventually there must be endedness.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March 1st, 1997 #415

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-21-2010, 11:17 AM
When you're vibrating purely, you get only what's a match to that. It's your ambivalence: "I like that but I don't like that... I like that but I don't like that..." that keeps what you like and what you don't like coming at you all the time. You don't have to "turn the other cheek" when you are in vibrational harmony only with what you want. Then, only what you want comes.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 1st, 1998 #416

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Every time you say, "I appreciate that. I really like that. I applaud that. I acknowledge the value in that." Every time you do that, you spend some of your Energy, and it is the spending of the Energy that creates a vacuum, so to speak, or an attraction, so to speak, that draws more and more and more and more.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 2nd, 1997 #417

Rin
04-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Please, don't ever stop posting these! I am learning so much from this thread. It's wonderful! :heartthrob:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-23-2010, 05:12 AM
The main event has never been the manifestation; the main event has always been the way you feel moment by moment, because that's what life is.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Syracuse, NY on Thursday, October 17th, 1996 #418

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-24-2010, 01:57 PM
The greatest gift that you could give to anyone you love is the gift of positive expectation. But you can't give someone positive expectation until you know the Laws and have practiced them yourself enough so that they are very familiar.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boca Raton, FL on Saturday, January 16th, 1999 #419

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-26-2010, 10:48 AM
If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Springs, MD on Sunday, April 11th, 1999 #421

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
When you try to justify where you are by pointing out how bad things are, you are headed in the wrong direction. Reach for the thought that feels better, And allow the natural Well-Being that is yours.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Detroit, MI on Saturday, September 27th, 2003 #422

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-28-2010, 06:35 AM
You cannot judge the value of a life by its quantity. It is by the joy that you are feeling. The more joyful you are, the longer you live. Let yourself relax and breathe and be free and be joyous, and romp. The optimum physical life experience is to have plenty of things that stimulate you to desire, and an awareness of the way you feel, so you're reaching for thoughts that feel good--so you're wide open, so you're tuned in, tapped in, and turned on. We promise you, the timing of your death is always chosen by you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, September 7th, 2002 #423

Gary
04-29-2010, 08:53 AM
If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

I like this a lot.

thanks Pamela!

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-29-2010, 10:39 AM
It doesn't really matter what religion anybody believes. If their life is working (and there are many different approaches to life that are working very well) then why not let them believe whatever they want to believe? It's all working in the way that it is supposed to be. There are religions that you wouldn't want anything to do with, that are perfect mechanisms for the people who are involved in them. And therefore, they are a very good thing.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, April 25th, 2004 #424

Pamela Vicik-Smith
04-30-2010, 10:27 AM
As you practice your more positive, better-feeling story, in time your pleasure will become the dominant vibration within you, and then as you couple your pleasure with your means of earning, the two will blend perfectly and enhance each other.
There is no better way to earn money than to do the things that you love to do. Money can flow into your experience through endless avenues. It is not the choice of the craft that limits the money that flows—but only your attitude toward money.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #425

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999 #427

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Expectation indicates the juncture between where you are and where you want to be. Where you want to be, is your desire, and where you are, is your Set-point or habit of thought. And somewhere, in there, is what we would call expectation. Expectation, whether it is wanted or unwanted, is a powerful point of attraction. Your expectation is always what you believe. But the word expectation does imply more what you are wanting than what you are not wanting. It is a more positive word than it is a negative word, but of course, you could expect negatively - and whatever you expect, you will get!

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, December 20th, 2003 #429

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Feel appreciation for those who provide examples of Well-being. How would you know that prosperity was possible if there wasn't some evidence of prosperity around you? It's all part of this contrast that helps you to sharpen your desire.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Sunday, January 10th, 1999 #431

Sharyn
05-07-2010, 01:39 AM
I love all of these, Pamela. Although I have a few of their books I love just getting their little "bites of life" daily through my email each morning to start me off for the day.

I subscribed about 12 months ago to receiving the quotes & it is amazing how synchronistically they will arrive the night after I have been speaking about a particular thing with someone or I have thought something & then Bingo! the next quote from them is exactly about that very same thing.

On another note, in view of all of the recent earth upheavals, earthquakes, natural disasters etc that have been occurring recently here's a great video from Abraham about these events, which may be helpful for those feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment.

How Source Views Natural Disasters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aupLxCokSZI&playnext_from=TL&videos=KaybV81JFy8)

Love & Blessings,
Sharyn

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aupLxCokSZI&playnext_from=TL&videos=KaybV81JFy8)

Gary
05-07-2010, 04:40 AM
Thanks Sharyn

Really enjoyed this video. A great deal of good information in this clip.

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks so much for that video, Sharyn :) Here is today's quote:

By choosing better-feeling thoughts and by speaking more of what you do want and less of what you do not want, you will gently tune yourself to the vibrational frequency of your Broader Perspective. To see your world through the eyes of Source is truly the most spectacular view of life, for from that vibrational vantage point, you are in alignment with—and therefore in the process of attracting—only what you would consider to be the very best of your world.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #432

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-08-2010, 11:30 AM
If you have a subject that makes you uncomfortable when you think about it, it means there is strong desire related to it. Which means it really, really, really matters. So finding a way to think about it and feel good is your work. But it is equally effective to think about anything else and feel good, and let it in. You don't have to think about money in order to let in money. You just can't think about lack of money, to let in money

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on Monday, August 13th, 2001 #433

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-09-2010, 06:55 AM
There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it even before it's manifestation, and then joyously watch the unfolding, as piece by piece, by piece it begins to unfold. That's the feeling of your hands in the clay.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, August 18th, 2001 #434

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Make a decision and then make the decision right. Line up your Energy with it. In most cases it doesn't really matter what you decide. Just decide. There are endless options that would serve you enormously well, and all or any one of them is better than no decision.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, February 21st, 1998 #435

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-11-2010, 10:59 AM
We want to help you regain clarity about your individual power. Everyone has it. No one can ever take it away from you. No one can ever do anything "bad" to you. No one can assert into your experience. Everything, without exception, comes only by your individual invitation to it. Do you understand the process of asking? When you give something your attention and it becomes your dominant vibration relative to the subject--that is your asking. So, deliberate creating is not so much about looking out into the world and saying, "Oh, there are things that are good that I want to create or attract into my experience, and there are things that are bad that I don't want to create or attract into my experience." Deliberate creating is more about deliberate allowing. Deliberate allowing is more like deliberate vibration.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March 8th, 2003 #436

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Nothing is more debilitating than to care about something you can't do anything about. And you can't do anything about your adult children. You can want better for them, and maybe even begin to provide something for them, but in the long run, you cannot do anything about someone else's vibration other than hold them in the best light you can, mentally, and then project that to them. And sometimes, distance makes that much more possible than being up close to them.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Ashland, OR on Saturday, July 19th, 2003 #437

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-13-2010, 10:49 AM
You cannot have a happy ending to an unhappy journey.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997 #438

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Everything is valid and everything is truthful, because Law of Attraction lets everything be. The question is not whether it's right or wrong, whether their approach is right or wrong, or whether my approach is right or wrong. The question is: Does their approach feel good to me? And if it doesn't, then I choose a different approach.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, August 2nd, 1998 #439

Kevin
05-14-2010, 07:44 PM
There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it even before it's manifestation, and then joyously watch the unfolding, as piece by piece, by piece it begins to unfold. That's the feeling of your hands in the clay.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, August 18th, 2001 #434

Hi Pamela :)

I really like this one!!! :thanks:

:peaceflag:

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks, Kevin. It is one of my favorites as well :)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-15-2010, 11:23 AM
The Universe does not know whether the vibration that you're offering is because of something you're observing or something you're remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Napa, CA on Thursday, February 27th, 1997 #440

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-16-2010, 04:51 AM
What better way could anyone spend money than back into the economy which gives more people work? What you call your economy is the exchange of human Energy. And so, think back a few hundred years about what your economy was in this nation. And what has changed? Have more resources been trucked in from other planets? Or have more people, over more time, just identified more things that they desire -- and the Nonphysical Energy that is endless and infinite supplies that? We never hear any of you say, "Well, I have been well for so many years, that I've decided that I'm going to be sick for a while to allow some other people to be well." Because you know that whether you're well or not doesn't have anything to do with them not getting enough wellness. You're not using up the wellness and depriving them of it. And it is the same thing with the abundance. People that have managed to find vibrational harmony with abundance, so that it is flowing to them and through them -- are not depriving anyone else of that abundance.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Sunday, January 10th, 1999 #441

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-17-2010, 11:07 AM
There is no risk for you out here on the leading edge, ever. And when you come to understand the true nature of Well-being in which you have come forth--then you can relax and begin to enjoy this magnificent adventure which is your creative life experience. We are not here to guide the specifics of that which you choose. You get to choose that, and you can't get it wrong. We are here to assist you--only to assist you--in finding vibrational harmony with your desire; knowing that when you find vibrational harmony with your desire, you are, in this moment, a joyful Being. And that is our dominant wish for you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, MO on Saturday, June 1st, 2002 #442

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-18-2010, 10:47 AM
If you decide to make someone the enemy and you're pushing very hard against them, you don't affect them at all, but you disconnect yourself from the Stream. If someone cheats you, they cannot diminish your experience. They only diminish their experience. You cannot be diminished by someone cheating you unless you get all upset about being cheated and push against them and use that as your excuse to disconnect from the Stream.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Diego, CA on Saturday, July 25th, 1998 #443

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Get out into the sunlight, out where everything is, with a vibration that is so dominant that those who annoy you, those who don't agree with you, those who make your life feel uncomfortable don't come into your experience, because your vibration, through your practice, has become so clear, so pure, so clean, so in keeping with what you want, that the world that revolves around you just feels like that. That's what you planned.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Friday, March 9th, 2001 #444

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
If you are being swept into some current that is not comfortable, or not in harmony with your desire, you must remember that couldn't happen if you weren't offering a vibration that matched it in some way. If you're vibrating differently from that, you're not having that experience.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Diego, CA on Sunday, August 3rd, 1997 #445

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-21-2010, 11:04 AM
You don't have to protect yourself from anything! In fact, an attitude of protection will surely bring you to the vibration of the thing from which you're protecting yourself. Because you can't look at something and say, "Oh no, I'm saying a prayer to protect myself from you," without achieving vibrational harmony with "you", whatever you are.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Seattle, WA on Saturday, July 3rd, 1999 #446

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Make more decisions in every day. Because a decision is a summoning of life. That's why a little chaos is good for you, because often you don't make a decision until you get yourself in a jam. And then, in the middle of the jam, you make a decision, but that decision summons Life Force. Have you ever been a place where you couldn't quite make up your mind and you just felt sort of limp? "Oh, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know." And then you decided, and you felt alive again. We want you to know that you'll never get it done. So don't approach this from, "I gotta get on this" because you're not ever going to get it done, anyway. And the other thing we want you to know is, you cannot get it wrong. So, make a decision. Let it flow.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Larkspur, CA on Sunday, August 16th, 1998 #447

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-23-2010, 01:06 PM
When you talk about what you want and why you want it, there's usually less resistance within you than when you talk about what you want and how you're going to get it. When you pose questions you don't have answers for, like how, where, when, who, it sets up a contradictory vibration that slows everything down.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 #448

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-24-2010, 09:46 AM
A dream is a manifestation. Just like what you live is a manifestation, but a dream is quicker and easier to achieve, and not so troublesome if there's something you don't want.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, February 15th, 1997 #449

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-29-2010, 08:39 AM
There will be someone who comes from a background of poverty who is influenced to strong wanting. And the rockets of desire will shoot, and then they will find a way to find vibrational harmony with their desire. They will get into this flow in which material things flow into their life at outrageous abundance. And they will feel brief moments of success as it comes, until they are eventually buried by the cumbersomeness of it, and then the next rocket of desire that is born is: "I'm wanting a simpler life."

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Portland, OR on Sunday, July 11th, 1999 #454

Pamela Vicik-Smith
05-31-2010, 04:54 AM
The reason for desires, goals...for finding those decisions or points of focus, is because they are the life-giving things of the Universe. Without objects of attention, or objects of desire, Life Force does not come through any of us.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997 #456

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Everything that has ever been lived, everything that has ever been written down or documented, has been vibration first. Everything has been conjured in vibration first before it manifests. So if something has manifested and you continue to give it your attention, the fact that it is true should really hold no weight with you. The question that we would ask is not, is it true, or is it undeniable? The question that we would ask is, how does it make me feel when I focus upon it? And if the answer to the question is, it doesn't make me feel very good when I focus upon it, then we would say, true or not, it does not serve you. And if you will activate a different part of your vibration--the "truth" will shift.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in El Paso, TX on Thursday, March 28th, 2002 #457

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Law of Attraction says, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Vibrations are always matched. So, as you experience the contrast which inspires the new desire, this new desire, whether it is a strong one or a soft one, is summoning unto itself proportionately. And as it summons, it is always answered. It is the basis of our Universe: When it is asked, it is always given. Humans think they are asking with their words, or even with their action, and sometimes you are, but the Universe is not responding to your words or your action. The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Cincinnati, OH on Saturday, July 15th, 2000 #458

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Sometimes someone will be sick, and a daughter or someone who loves a sick person will say, "Abraham, I'm wanting to help this person." And we say, just hold the image of them in a place of utter Well-being, and trust that through the path of least resistance, either they will recover and Well-being will be restored here, or they will withdraw and Well-being will be restored there. But in either case, whether they stay or whether they have what you call death experience, the Well-being is always restored. Whether it is someone who has just been bipping along in physical experience who has been meditating, who knows the sweetness of Connection on a day-to-day basis, who says, "Ah, this life experience has been so wonderful and I think I will now turn my attention to another aspect of my life experience," closes their eyes as they put themselves in the bed, make the transition, and they are discovered as having made their transition in the night. Or whether they have some violent experience, where at the gun of an enemy, or the gun of someone violent, or a car crash they make their transition. As they make their transition, ultimately it is still the same experience.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Saturday, March 9th, 2002 #459

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-06-2010, 11:46 AM
There is a Life Stream that flows to you, and this is a Stream of clarity, a Stream of wellness, a Stream of abundance... and in any moment, you are allowing it or not. What someone else does with the Stream, or not, does not have anything to do with how much of it will be left for you. This Stream is as abundant as your ideas allow it to be.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, April 4th, 1998 #462

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Whenever you are feeling less than good, if you will stop and say, Nothing is more important than that I feel good—I want to find a reason now to feel good, you will find an improved thought. Anytime you feel negative emotion, you are in the mode of resisting something that you want, and that resistance takes its toll on you. It takes its toll on your physical body, and it takes its toll on the amount of wonderful things that you are allowing to come into your experience.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #463

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-08-2010, 11:19 AM
You have to find a way to be all right with thriving because you are always going to want to thrive. The economy is moving forward in response to the desires of people. And depriving yourself of something does not make more money for someone else to spend. If there were not people who were purchasing things, then all of the people who are working at manufacturing and marketing them would have to find some other ways of making their living. There are so many people who innately want to thrive, who as soon as they begin thriving a little, begin imposing all of these exterior judgements about how much thriving is appropriate, "It's appropriate to thrive that much, but not that much." And you have to ask yourself, "At what point do I lose the balance of thriving?"

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Detroit, MI on Saturday, September 27th, 2003 #464

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-09-2010, 11:10 AM
The one factor that has been unknown by most humans, that is understood by the beasts, is that Well-being truly does abound, and that you are blessed beings who live in an atmosphere of grace, and that unless you are doing something to pinch off the Well-being, it will be yours. Look for the evidence of the Well-being, and be an advocate for Well-being rather than an advocate for getting rid of what does not feel like Well-being, then little by little, by little, your own personal experience begins to take shape in a way that is more satisfying to you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, August 18th, 2001 #465

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-10-2010, 11:10 AM
If you're not selfish enough to want to feel good, then you can't connect with the energy that is your Source which does always feel good.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Lincroft, NJ on Tuesday, October 15th, 1996 #466

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Relative to our children or any children with whom we would interact, our one dominant intention would be to give them a conscious understanding of how powerful and important and valuable and perfect they are. Every word that would come out of our mouths would be a word that would be offered with the desire to help this individual know that they are powerful. It would be a word of empowerment. We would set the Tone for upliftment and understand that everything will gravitate to that Tone if we would maintain it consistently.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, July 19th, 1997 #469

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-14-2010, 08:53 AM
You are on the leading edge of thought, taking thought beyond that which it has been before. Who cares what thoughts have led up to this. You're standing in the fresh now, and many of the thoughts that you vehemently oppose are the very thoughts that have given you the desire that has attracted the clarity of where you now stand. No matter how awful you think they might be, all were of value in the evolution forward. Every one of them.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Tuesday, April 14th, 1998 #470

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Most parents, when they see children not terrorized by the things that terrorize them, they work very hard until they've finally got you terrorized. They teach you those irrational fears. Well-meaning, but they do just the same.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002 #474

Pamela Vicik-Smith
06-28-2010, 10:32 AM
The standard of success in life isn't the things. It isn't the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Lincroft, NJ on Tuesday, October 15th, 1996 #484

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Physical experience is the leading edge of thought. The furtherest extension of that thought. You are not at the beginning. You are here on the leading edge, living the manifestation of thought. And as you expose yourself to the contrast within the manifestation, you don new desires which then summons the Life Force.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Syracuse, NY on Tuesday, October 14th, 1997 #489

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-07-2010, 10:50 AM
What is a bad thing anyway? A bad thing is something that is different than what I want. Who gets to decide what the bad thing is? Jerry and Esther watched the mother bird lay her eggs in the nest, and then the neighbor's cat ate the baby bird. Esther said "bad cat!" And the cat said, "good bird!"

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, July 24th, 1999 #493

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-08-2010, 11:12 AM
When you see someone living something awful, a rocket of desire for their resolution shoots out of you. And then, if you start focusing upon their resolution, you'll start feeling better right away. And now, you're part of the current that is part of the solution.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, October 24th, 2004 #494

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-09-2010, 11:01 AM
There are those that say, if you do the uncomfortable thing long enough, it will become comfortable. But we are really not encouragers of that. We are encouragers of coming into alignment, and then taking the action. We are encouragers always of getting rid of the fear; we would never want you to keep doing things that you feel fearful about. And maybe the path of least resistance is just not get on the horse. Maybe the path of least resistance is to get on a different horse—but we would never move forward in fear.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Billings, MT on Saturday, June 21st, 2003 #495

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-10-2010, 01:19 PM
You don't have to work at being in the high vibration that is natural to you, because it is natural to you. But you do have to stop holding the thoughts that cause you to lower your vibration. It's a matter of no longer giving your attention to things that don't allow your cork to float or don't allow you to vibrate in harmony with who you really are.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997 #496

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Some say that you should not want money at all because the desire for money is materialistic and not Spiritual. But we want you to remember that you are here in this very physical world where Spirit has materialized. You cannot separate yourself from the aspect of yourself that is Spiritual, and while you are here in these bodies, you cannot separate yourselves from that which is physical or material. All of the magnificent things of a physical nature that are surrounding you are Spiritual in nature.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #497

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-12-2010, 10:43 AM
You're not ever going to teach them how to vibrate, nor would you want to change them all to a place of vibrating just like you. Your work is not to fix them; they are not broken. Your work is to choose from among all of that which feels best to you, and fixate on it as long as it gives you pleasure and joy. And in doing so, you will align with the Energy of your Source, and you will live a magnificent experience. You just have to not let your joy depend upon what anybody else is living, cause that'll get you every time.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Tarrytown, NY on Saturday, May 8th, 2004 #498

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Overwhelment is about you not being up to speed with what you told the Universe that you want. The Universe is yielding to you. You're just not ready to receive it right now.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Monday, May 13th, 2002 #499

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Source Energy is intimately, infinitely, always responding to your requests, no matter how great or small they may be deemed by you or anyone else who is observing them. There is nothing so big that Source Energy can't get its thoughts around it-- and there is nothing so small that Source Energy isn't willing to get its thoughts around it.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, August 4th, 2001 #500

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-19-2010, 10:58 AM
You want the desire because it is the idea or the goal or the Creation that is responsible for a good amount of Life Force to flow through you. The main event is the Life Force that is flowing through you, not the manifestation. And if you don't believe us now, wait until that manifestation has popped, and realize that its power to draw life through you will be greatly diminished. That's why you keep wanting another goal and another goal and another goal...

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, KS on Sunday, September 27th, 1998 #505

forlan2074
07-20-2010, 01:32 AM
I saw the "The Secret" and wanted to study more materials available on a random day in December I headed for Barnes and Noble to read and ended up on some "New Age" materials and could not put down Abraham-hicks "Law of Attraction" as the booked pissed me off and enthralled me all at the same time.

Abraham Hicks (http://themetaphysicalmamas.com/)

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-20-2010, 10:51 AM
You are Beings who intend to come forth and to continue to expand and grow and change. What is the perfect age? "Well, it's the age where I finally understand my freedom, and I finally understand that I am free to create, and it's the age that I am at my most beautiful." And we say, by whose standards? In other words, who gets to decide the perfect age? And we say, rather than determining what the perfect age is, why not decide what the perfect state of being is—and then discover that you can find the perfect state of being at any age.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Tarrytown, NY on Saturday, May 10th, 2003 #506

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Parents don't want their children to make the wrong decisions, so they don't allow them to make the decision. And then the child becomes dependent, and then the parent resents that, and it gets off into a blameful thing early on. If you are encouraging children to do all that they can do -- and not squelching the natural eagerness that is within them, so that they can shine and thrive and show you and themselves how good they are at adapting to physical experience -- then everyone wins.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Dallas, TX on Saturday, March 13th, 1999 #507

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-26-2010, 10:52 AM
You are really individual beings, with very special talents, and it would be nice if teachers had the time, or parents had the awareness or skill, to see the children as the very individual, very special beings that they are. So that rather than trying to drum them into one category, they are, instead, appreciating the special insight that each child brings to the sea of diversity and contrast which is the stuff that creation comes from.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997 #512

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-27-2010, 11:20 AM
You think that the goal is to be over there, and we say the goal is the journey over there; the goal is the fun you have along the way on your way to over there.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March 1st, 1997 #513

Pamela Vicik-Smith
07-30-2010, 05:06 AM
If you are ending up where you want to be, what difference does it make whether you went fast or slow? Or what difference does it make whether it was painful before it got really good? Isn't that the point of free will? You get to choose.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, July 30th, 2005 #516

Pamela Vicik-Smith
08-13-2010, 11:06 AM
When you ask, it is given, every single time, no exceptions. You are beloved, blessed Beings who deserve good things—but it takes a self-convincing before you will allow good things.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boston, MA on Saturday, October 2nd, 2004 #530