Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd week on PATHS

Hi, Everybody,

Today marks the end of week two on PATHS, and I wanted to check in. I'm pretty darn excited about it all.

I'm excited that I found PATHS to begin with. I really feel like I was "led" to Paths. I was looking for a HOlosync message board, and found it, and then read about Paths, and here I am. And I'm loving it!

I’m on 4 modules, Self Esteem, Mood Elevation, Take it Off, Successful Living Phase1. For supplements, I’m on spirulina 8 grams (4 morning, 4 in the afternoon) and AFA 500 mgs (just started) as well as a 1000 mgs fish oil and Centrum Silver multivitam/mineral. I watch the theater once a day, sometimes twice (morning and night). I don't watch it because I need to watch it that much to work, I think watching it helps me set the intention that I want it to succeed. It helps me reinforce my dominate intention, to lose weight and be happy!

Here’s what I’ve noticed:

First, I’m sleeping great. I sleep all the way through the night, and wake up refreshed. Amazing, that hasn’t happened in years.

Take It Off: For years now, I’ve been putting it on, so for me, weight loss is somewhat like stopping a speeding train and putting it in reverse. My weight is down one pound from two weeks ago, but I’m very glad I haven’t gained! I’ll take a pound every two weeks, that’s still 26 pounds a year. But here’s what’s happened. A day or so after starting, I discovered I was full after eating only half a bowl of cereal for breakfast. It was almost frightening, I mean, I didn’t know what to do. I started to take a bite and thought, but I don’t want this. And then I thought, but I have to eat it, it’s in the bowl! I’ve actually eaten two bowls of cereal for breakfast before, so after eating only a half bowl (which is probably a normal serving), it was amazing. And then, starting dinner, I discovered I didn’t want what I normally eat. I didn’t have anything else to eat, so I managed. But yesterday I went to the farmer’s market and stocked up on fruit and vegetables. And I want to walk, so that’s good. I went out to dinner and didn’t order dessert! Everyone else did, but I really didn’t want it. And today I met a friend for breakfast out and ordered oatmeal! I mean, instead of potatoes, sausage, eggs, muffin, the usual. I can’t believe I did that. So, I expect the weight loss will come.

Mood elevation and self esteem: I am definitely in a better mood. I really wasn’t sure about this, although I knew I was smiling more. But one day, I didn’t take spirulina or watch the theater and fell back into old patterns, and a very familiar negative mood settled on me. I remembered that’s how I usually felt prior to PATHS, but haven’t really felt that way since starting. It’s subtle, though.

Successful Living Phase 1: I don’t know if it’s this one or self esteem, but I’m really aware of my negative thought patterns and the consequences of that. And the things in my life that are NOT working …. like my job …. are intolerable now. I need change! I can see how previous thought patterns created my life, I mean, it’s clear! I hate it! So, probably the module is working.

And somewhere in there, I think someone put in a suggestion that I clean the kitchen counter more often, and do the dishes completely before going to bed, and straighten up the living room. Not that I’m sloppy, it’s not that at all, it’s just that if I follow my impulse now, it’s to clean things up instead of letting it wait. Hey, customer service, thanks for the freebie!

Overall, I think it’s well worth it. I plan a 90-day period of watching, and then if I notice improvement, I’ll keep on it.

I tried to put in smiley faces, but it didn't work. But just so you know, I'm smiling!

Carol

Fantastic!!

Hi Carol -

You are doing absolutely great!! It is so wonderful that not only are you experiencing these positive changes, but that you are noticing the changes happening to you. So many times, people experience change, but fail to see it within themselves.

I cannot imagine what a power-house you will be in three months
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

So Happy For You!

Hi Carol!

I am so happy for you! It sounds like you are off to a great start. I am also quite new - only one week for me - and I know what you mean about the subtle changes.

Cool that they put those freebees in for ya . I found myself being a little more energetic also about stuff I probably would have been lazy about.

I know you will continue to have great progress! Wishing you every success.

Warm wishes and abundance,
      Jeanie

PerfectPaths4Life
      MyPower Mall
      In gratitude and love, Jeanie
      MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
      Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
      Discover-PATHS

Comment

Fantastic stuff! I am also on my second week and I am feeling great
        regards

Adam

www.seo-it-right.co.uk

Comment

Hey! It's the second week club!

I too finished my second week. I'm on Successful Living 1 and Self Esteem. No noticeable changes yet, but I'm sticking with it.

Thanks for your wonderful post Carol, that is so inspiring. Keep us posted!

Cheers,
          Aime

Comment

Working...
          X