Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychic transference from unborn kids

Hello everyone.
    When my wife was pregnant with twins we sang songs to her stomach and I kissed them goodnight, a routine that took about half an hour every night.
    We never missed this ritual and the kids would turn their heads to position their ears to the best position to hear me.
    I'd had some minor psychic experiences before eg. Dejavu, a few minor premonitions and gut fellings. I had already developed my image streaming abilities quite well.
    By the time the kids were at around 4 months gestation after the goodnight ritual, I would close my eyes and encounter a high speed image stream in amazing clarity.
    More often than not the next day would materialise something from last nights image stream.
    Also before the pregnancy, when we thought we'd never concieve I had dream of little girl with blonde hair standing at the end of the bed and she told me she was coming soon.
    This made no sense to me at all.We both have brown hair. I told my wife and she got out some old photos of herself as a child and she had blonde hair as a kid.
    Sure enough when the twins were born our little girl had blonde hair.
    I don't think I am a gifted psychic, I think maybe our kids are as they have some incredible insights almost daily.
    Does anyone think psycic abilities can be transfered or projected ?

Yes, I think they can. I'm not sure where you are located, but here in the US, there are quite a few programs about psychic children on television. One I watched last weekend had a family where they were all pretty much psychic. As you experienced, one of the kids made her presence known before she was conceived. A child from another family was kidnapped and left to die in the desert. She was led to safety by the discarnate spirit of her yet to be conceived sister after wandering alone for 3 days. According to a lot of what I've read, we choose our parents before we are born (or at least the circumstances we are born into) so as to be most likely to encounter the lessons/experiences we need to grow closer to the source during the coming lifetime. Experts say that psychic ability does run in families. Of course, if you are psychic and open to psychic phenomenon, you are very likely to allow your child to remain open to their natural attunement rather than cause them to ignore or repress these abilities as most would.
    My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
    http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Thanks ImBill
      As I said I've had few psychic encounters but I wouldn't call it a reliable constant sort of thing.
      At one time I was going outside at about 3 am to do qi gong (I was getting up when my wife went to work and could never get back to sleep so I thought why not)
      One morning I was doing a microcosmic orbit meditation and in my minds eye saw a tiger approaching from behind me, I turned around and saw a small cat in the same position in the driveway I'd seen it in my minds eye (3rd eye ?)
      I think a lot of people are psychic to some extent but society doesn't encourage it and in many instances riddicules or downplays psychic phenomena.
      In many circles people won't speak of Psychic stuff for fear of ridicule and this enough can be enough for many to ignore their insights forever.
      I try to encourage my kids to tell me their dreams and play guessing games to try to hone their skills without letting on what I'm doing.
      If they are gifted I don't want to suppress their abilities.

Comment

Kudos to you, sir!
        My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
        http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Interesting

It is certainly a phenomenon to communicate with the unborn...
          Would not lend itself to abortion.
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

I think a lot of people are psychic to some extent but society doesn't encourage it and in many instances riddicules or downplays psychic phenomena.
            In many circles people won't speak of Psychic stuff for fear of ridicule and this enough can be enough for many to ignore their insights forever.
            I try to encourage my kids to tell me their dreams and play guessing games to try to hone their skills without letting on what I'm doing.
            If they are gifted I don't want to suppress their abilities.
            You should try telekinesis. Its the only ability that will provide 100% proof all of the time. People will always question the validity of something in your mind but they cant deny the reality of objects moving by themselves. Once you obtain the ability it will be much easier to open up to your kids as well.

Just find a saftey pin, tape it down so that the niddle stands up, and place a piece of paper on it. If you believe that you can make it move..it will move.

Comment

I have seen my very young son (under 3) know things he cannot possibly know and it happens quite a bit of the time. Going to peoples houses and talking about toys in rooms that he has never been in. Knowing when people are on their way home when they haven't called to let anyone know.

One of the most indisputable happened a few weeks back when we were leaving for the park and he kept telling me about a blue flying boat. I of course kept telling him there were no flying boats. We were at the park for about 20 minutes when a family showed up, went to a clear area of the park and started to assemble a kite that turned out to be a pirate ship. It was also completely blue.

I think most kids probably have this sense but it is never acknowledged or developed by non believing parents who would tell the kids their crazy. The fallback will always be the non existent phenomenon of coincidence. In my opinion, coincidence is just about the most foolish explanation going.

Comment

Thats amazing gary. Have you ever tried playing any guessing games with him?

There are so many cases and documentaries, some of which i've seen on tv that absolutly prove that these abilities are real...yet millions of people refuse to believe its possible...why? You would think people in general would be excited to see and talk about magical things really being possible, yet instead, most refuse to acknowledge it.

Strange.

Comment

I love the stories about the kids. There is so much possible that we do not know about and it stands to reason that the fresh, clear and unsuppressed mind of a child would be a fantastic place to see these things at work.

Nadda, I am curious if you yourself have had any success with telekinesis. you almost sound like you have made things move!

Kelli

Comment

Originally posted by kellirao View Post
                    I love the stories about the kids. There is so much possible that we do not know about and it stands to reason that the fresh, clear and unsuppressed mind of a child would be a fantastic place to see these things at work.
                    I agree, it seems logical to me, that children would be far more susceptible to the abilities considering they have such little knowledge of whats real and not real, possible or not possible. One thing i know for sure is that if you believe its not real and that you cant do it or see it...then you wont.

Originally posted by kellirao View Post
                    Nadda, I am curious if you yourself have had any success with telekinesis. you almost sound like you have made things move!
                    I have kellirao, many many people have. For me its not a powerful force, but strong enough to make round objects roll and papper spin on needles. I am at a point now that i can instantly make paper spin as soon as i place it. Its no hoax, i always make sure there is zero air flow, and have even held my breath to prove it to myself. You can do it to, you just have to believe.

Comment

Hello I have never posted on this side of the board. usually in energy portion. I have a comment on this. When my wife was pregnant with my son I too would feel things that I associated with him. I have always felt a little bit of a psychic feeling. Vivid dreams that I woke up from become reality on a regular basis. Dejavu so intense and clear that sometimes it makes my head swim. Real intense feelings about things that go beyond intuition.
                      When pregnant (my wife) the feelings were often more intense. I could often feel him playing with me in my head. somewhere in the central rear right portion. At least thats where it felt like. No real communication just "feelings" that somehow seemed like very basic hellos and smiles. Now that he is almost 2 I feel we have a bit of a psychic connection. I can watch him and concentrate and he will look around as if I just called his name. More often than not if he is being mischievous and playing with something he not supposed to he will pull a away an instant before a sound can even come out of my mouth.
                      I have no experience in psy stuff so I dont really know how to develop this further. It often seems like if I try to project a feeling at him it works better than if try to imagine myself talking to him... Like if I look at him when he is close and think about how much I enjoy being around him its almost as if he can sense it and cuddles up to me for a little bit.

Comment

Fatherly instincts I guess.
                        Prosperity on Purpose

Comment

Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                          I have no experience in psy stuff so I dont really know how to develop this further.
                          While I won't do any exhaustive psychic exercises with him, my plan is to keep lines of communication open regarding this as he gets older. Also give him an understanding of how it works and why he should stay open to it and not suppress it just because people do not believe.

I cannot see any downside to heightened perception, especially in this physically unbalanced world.

Comment

When my son was nearly 3 yrs old, we were at a restaurant. Suddenly he left the table, got a baby chair, brought it to the table end and then returned to his former place at the table. Me and my wife asked him who that baby chair were to, and he replied 'the baby'. OK, do the pregnancy test, positive, and about 7 months later his sister were born. (His elder sister he told us, fully aware of the concept) My wife was on the pill during the event, we had no idea but what shall happen will happen, as it seems

My son were very clairvoyant a low age, he could tell what next television program would be, before it was announced or revealed in any way. He could draw the most astonishing conclusions. At one time when he was about 5 years, we went to a supermarket where a person were collecting money for 3rd world aid and my son asked me why that person were doing this, I explained that in this particular case they raised money for drilling water wells in Africa, as people there hadn't got money to do it themselves, and without water they would die in the long run. My son replied 'stupid money', pinpointing the [B]real[B/] problem.

Of course we asked him if he knew the nextcoming Lotto numbers, he gave it a thought, then answered 'You may not ask me such things' so okay, sorry, we get the message!

Daycare and school fought his power of intuition by steadily convincing him of being imaginative and full of fantasy, as they do with all kids. Anything un-Newtonian are fantasy, and so our children, no matter how gifted they are, break down from daily 'attack' from the world around us. We always encouraged him to trust his own experience whatever others thought of it, but it's a hard battle. Modern life, where children and parents are separated for a great portion of the day, it's almost impossible to protect kids from the bad influence coming from an ignorant society. Today he's 13 and still being a wise and open-minded person, he hadn't been able to keep his amazing skills of precognition. He and my wife though, can still connect telepathically in their dreams, i e my son dream something, and my wife picks it up like a movie. The next morning both of them remember the dream and can talk about it.

When my son was 6 months, my wife dreamt his dream, a nightmare that awakened both of them simultaniously. In the dream, my wife told me, there were gigantic humanoids, reminding of straw dolls, with no faces, and there lower bodie had no real legs, just some un-understandable moving limbs whizzing around back and forward. Those giants wanted something and were continiously seeking contact, but it was impossible to understand what they wanted from 'the dreamer'.

I think that's a credible description of what a 6 months old baby could percieve from us grown-ups, tickling, speaking, singing, rushing about, clothes on, clothes off, all those things a small baby can't understand but will experience throughout the day.
                            Last edited by Michael C; 02-04-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

new babies are born in a time of increased vibration...so they will tend to have more psychic abilities..if you search on properties of water( 70% of your body is made of water ) and how fish eggs are affected by a slight variation of the magnetic field in which they hatch ...it is the same for babies but on a more subtle dimension
                              you should nurture that "imagination" of his and educate him on the subtleties of the world around him

hope this may shade some light on your quest of understanding
                              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                              X