Correa's converter, treat radiant as AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correa's converter, treat radiant as AC

Correa's radiant to conventional electricity is said to have improved performance over avramenko plug like configuration. Correa's believe that the nature of radiant energy is AC. The converter incorporate AC to DC and use capacitor to block the DC current from the source.

Converter is mentioned in patent US5449989A1.

I try to adapt it to my radiant oscillator. In my test, it increase output voltage and current at the cost of increase input. Increate output can light up neon bulb without the use of secondary. Something I never achieve using solid state. Input is 12V 500mA.

YouTube - Correa's converter increase output potential
    Last edited by sucahyo; 12-01-2010, 09:16 AM.

I don't believe you have read Tesla then?

Tesla has stated more then once that radiant energy if you will is a pure dc pulse. Not AC in nature. Think about it. This even happens when you magnetically quench a spark gap and give it a one way pulse in wards. Then as per a coil will bounce back outwards because it is all the same polarity. He is using where the coil bounce effect actually comes from but without the coil. Just like you can make a magnetic field by a coil that simulates a permanent magnet you can also simulate the coil using permanent magnets and still get the same effect. It lines up the conductors that are present everywhere and is responsible for everything in motion to allow a greater out then in motion of a monopole field a pure radiantly discharged monopole field. As best as I can figure his method is closest to an emp device.
    What seperates his effect from everyones elses is that when you use bemf from a coil it has an ac compponent which as bearden describes destroys the dipole. Yes you see very limited results when doing a bedini because it is an anomolie of Tesla's method since it uses a magnetic field to strip one polarity is a pure monpolistic discharge meaning a greater effect with out rebalancing that nature tries to achieve. Silicon will never be able to provide the pure switching that the magnetic discharge (diode effect) that Tesla used in his quenched spark gap. It is even autotimed and triggered by adjusting the spark gap. Just provide the poles around each spark horn with the same polarity and walla automatic pulsing and diode like seperation of the field and charge.
    Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

If by AC you mean class A type waves , nice little sine waves everywhere .

Nature follows a sine wave , not transcients .

Comment

Originally posted by dankie View Post
        If by AC you mean class A type waves , nice little sine waves everywhere .

Nature follows a sine wave , not transcients .
        God thanks! This is why we can live, without much disasters.That's why radiant energy is also so unknown so I bet it's DC.

Comment

Jbignes5

I think you are on the right path.Keep going.

Comment

I am trying....

I will allways search for the truth. AS for nature follows sine waves yes it does but only on the macro scale, where do you think the power comes to motivate nature? It's in the DC component. Because DC is a steady state energetic source and if you can just open you mind enough to know that at the small scales we reference it means a potential. The conductor supply the motive force to channel that energy from point A to point B. Without either you have nothing and it all becomes stagnent and lifeless.
            If we are talking about what drives nature in an invisible way then we must observe the Macro world to find clues to the fundamental rules. Not what man tells you but use your own eyes then think of the process. If nature was just a bunch of anomilies then nothing would work twice the same way in nature and that means no cycles.
            So we can infer that nature has a fundamental rules or laws that it must obey without translation errors (anomolies). The translation I talk about are additional rules that get applied as your view of the fundamental rules changes in scope and allow for more anomolies to creep in. Meaning the farther you are from the fundamental rules the more rules that get applied to them like a layers of and onion. With each increase of that view adding adition rules and transients as well. If you look though, like Bedini did in his setup and not go far enough to the center you loose the focus and start formulating only what you empiracally observe and call them trasient or anomolies allowing you to only manifest such anomolies and netting very little. Since we can not see this process that is behind the very fabric of nature we have to infer the basic laws from all the manifestations we observe. This is what got thrown away from maxwells and others math that didn't conform to the juicy stream of income they could provide themselves thru the use of Current Electrical theories today. They even tailored the math to only be correct for that system and told everyone that anything else was an anomoly or transient.
            Bedini's method is flawed because it relies on the anomolies to manifest the energy gained. Only small amount of energy will ever be shuttled that way because of the very nature of the transient having no controlability. This also means that the transients will never manifest huge amounts of energy because they destroy the conduits connections thru reversal of the field. Or as I like to think of it as disorganizing the order before the order can channel the energy needed. Almost like the transients are a polution of a kind or byproduct of another layer.
            Seeing that Tesla didn't have anyone telling him he couldn't do this or that it gave him the ability to think way outside the box because then AC was only in it's infancy.
            Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-22-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

@jbignes5
              Tesla has stated more then once that radiant energy if you will is a pure dc pulse. Not AC in nature. Think about it. This even happens when you magnetically quench a spark gap and give it a one way pulse in wards.
              If you are going to quote Tesla you should at least get it half right. Tesla did NOT state radiant energy is a pure DC pulse, Tesla stated a DC pulse or unidirectional force was required to produce the desired effects. The desired effect was radiant energy, energy which radiates away from a point source. As well Tesla did use a quenched spark gap and this gap was used to discharge a capacitor which Tesla states catagorically was the heart of the effect to produce radiant energy, he also stated under certain conditions the capacitor discharge would produce oscillations. The effect is based on the unidirectional discharge of a capacitor through a spark gap for the production of a high potential oscillating discharge. I know this as fact because I have built many of Tesla's patents. I think it's great that you want to understand what Tesla was doing but spamming everyone's threads with your theories is not the way to do this. I would suggest you start your own thread .
              Regards
              AC

Comment

Yes, the condition required is interrupted current. Tesla do it with coil. Correa''s do it with arc, a rectifying properties of spark. However, just like suggested in other thread, tesla may indeed use plasma too in a withdrewed patent.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...on-device.html

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
                What seperates his effect from everyones elses is that when you use bemf from a coil it has an ac compponent which as bearden describes destroys the dipole.
                Yes, that is what I mean as "treat radiant as AC".

Concerning spark, I have been thinking that what Tesla may also use arc. Arc has rectifying properties. The arc voltage range get smaller on higher temperature. Vacuum will help reduce temperature increase when using arc.

BTW, Bedini also treat radiant as AC on later circuit. Bedini SSG is the simplest. This image is taken from Rick Friedrich website, notice the full wave bridge rectifier:

I would never do that kind of configuration though, TIP2955 or MJ2955 die too easily if connected in that way without load and I can not afford to buy another one. 2N3055 would never die even without load on 2 Amp input.
                Last edited by sucahyo; 02-23-2010, 02:41 AM.

Comment

The correa's radiant converter seems to give another increase on my circuit efficiency. 2 nicad can be charged under 45 minutes to 1.4 V each with 500mA at 12V. Previously the same circuit take around 2 hour or more at 300mA at 12V.

Considering that my circuit would never light up neon bulb on direct output utilization before, it make sense that the charging speed is increase too.

Comment

Charging report

The video here show analog measurement of my circuit on 1000V scale of analog meter and digital meter. On analog the direct reach around 800V, the correa's converter is off the scale (not shown). On digital the direct is around 350V (not shown), the correa's converter is around 700V.
                    YouTube - circuit upgrade, output raised to 700V

While correa's converter give boost on output voltage in about twice the direct one diode recovery it give different result on charging. While both method produce cold charging on 1 hour to full nicad, I conclude that correa's converter do not have "turn battery to capacitor" feature of direct diode. During four day experiment, the battery I charge always have its normal standing voltage just like when it's charged with ordinary charger, it is not phantom charge but not exceeding normal voltage.

But the other important feature of cold charging still retain. Even with 100mA charging the battery do not get hot at all.

Also I change the location of one of the capacitor which turn out to raised the output voltage to 800V in digital meter. But the circuit now only work best when connected to the coil one way.

In summary, correa's converter double the output voltage but may not give you the same result as direct one diode recovery.

Comment

Carefull

YouTube - radiant recovery circuit, direct vs correa's converter

This video cause me to fry my transistor and fan again when I show the sparking. Don't spark your output!

Comment

Working...
                      X