My theory on the Stephen Meyers electrolyser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory on the Stephen Meyers electrolyser

Here is my theory , it is a copy pasted version of my post @ waterfuelcell.org .

I took this from Radiant-science because hes a smart guy and read alot of books . I also believe that Stephen finished and refined/modified Stan's method and is working with Xogen now . Here is Stephen's only public appearance .

Most relevant talk radio podcasts about stephen meyer.

Basilcly I believe that amplitude control and frequency control will be necessary for testing out my theories , I believe that the multipactor effect is involved thus needing amplitude control and frequency control , and that an physical ringing is also happening wish is why you need precise frequency control . All this with 3 phase electronics .

Here is a pdf I have just purchased ,still "digesting" it , looks very very related .

ScienceDirect - Ultrasonics Sonochemistry : Influence of ultrasonic cavitation on passive film of stainless steel

YouTube - The effect of electric field

Its clear to me now what kind of system this really is , the phonon effect explained to me by an awesome professor with clear and beautiful notes . So this is what Stan meant by a resonant cavity , same as puharich . A hydrophone or a listening device is a very useful instrument for this project .

That video of the ping pong ball , the quotes from Stephen and Puharich , the ac , the alternating 3 phase triple tube setup , and this video makes it all come to light on what I should be looking for for maximum vibration . Still have many questions but I am norrowing it down . Its pretty easy to see why people people are hitting a wall . Low skills , extreme complexity and misleading information mixed together .

I will be dealing with this as a stricly acoustical device and deriving proper empirical studies and maximum power tuning from there .

YouTube - Lec 26 | MIT 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002

See that tuning video @ 42 minutes .

Here is an quote from Stan's brother .

Just as tuning fork rings when struck by a hammer , so does a the waveguide elements immersed in hydroxyl generating liquid when struck by electrical signals from impedance matching circuits .

It looks to me as if there could be two oscillations here , the water acting as the ping pong ball , the tubes simply shaking @ a much lower frequency .

That 440 is like 4-5 inches long , speed in water is 1500 m/S . About 4.3 times faster

This means about a 16 inch long cell to match the wavelenght

Theres also the possibility that the multipactor effect is involved here , notice the comment ,"As understood in resonant cavities of an electron nature..." This looks like what Stephen was trying to say in his patent by matching the "wavelenght"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dankie; 02-22-2010, 01:40 AM.

YouTube - dankiewfc's Channel

this oscillator can be used as a dc powered dual 3 phase pure sine oscillator 200 Hz to 20,000 Hz . quality of the sine waves are phenomena . Or A super advanced Meyers pulser off pulse protection perfect 50/50 duty and harmonics auto gating , gate time EEC synched with a P channel mosfet for leds and EEC , making it the best manual best and easiest square wave pulser ever made , theres an asymetric 555 also for non 50/50 operation .. Or , on top of that , theres an audio range AM mixer , for some possible Puharich experimenting or just having fun , just insert another a few vpp sine wave into the specified spot on board to modulate a single phase .

I have included a very high quality pre-amp stage with 6 x amps high voltage high current high speed pre-amps

You only need 6 x complementary power transistors pairs to replicate the Stephen Meyers driver , you can operate these with no bias with no crossover distortion !! Thus making this the most efficient way possible in all of electronics to get a sine wave , nothing in the world is more efficient , 30-35% of whatever your load (cell) consumes will be your only loss , an altenator needs dozens more energy because it needs a drive motor and high rpm , wich = more power , theres a frequency limit you will attain even with a 10:1 gear , more speed = diminishing return , you will probably bust your breaker even . My system consumes the same power whatever the frequency .

Now if you notice in the patent , the load is detla type with the cell as a load , and it has a switching element to it , if you also notice the circuit , it already has a freewheel diode and there seems to be some is recirculating inductive discharge that is alternately happening . So that is good new for my solid state driver , because thee same impedance is there for both sides , si the lazy current can either go throught the currend + the volts necessary to break my high prices amplifiers and go through 2 diodes and come back to the coil that originated the pulse .

Plz do share your analysis if you find mine has something wrong .

Inductor

Here is the beautiful pcb I made , will post video of final product and show good functionning of pcb when I get it .

The Stephen cell is quite awkward , the inductive parts are in range of BIG speakers but theres also the 68 uF there so it seems like a lowpass @ first glance , the WFC itself is conductive and capacitive , very low capacitance tho , usually under 1 nF per cell for distilled water .

Thats why I believe BJT's cant be used , too prone to what is called in the industry as "second breakdown" and "latch-ups" . They are basicly too fragile for this very hungry and awkward load . This is just a block diagram , the amplfier is much more complicated .

Thats why I wont use a current controlled resistor but a voltage controlled resistor .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dankie; 02-25-2010, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dankie View Post
      this oscillator can be used as a dc powered dual 3 phase pure sine oscillator 200 Hz to 20,000 Hz . quality of the sine waves are phenomena .
      You won't be using full wave rectified AC?

Comment

No I wont be using that .

This will be a transformerless attempt . The 3 phase oscillator and the impedance matching network with the inductive switching.

As much as I would like the bifilar to work it just doesnt seem to produce the gas . I know theres something to the bifilar thats bizarre and unaccounted for , radiant-science proved that to me .

But it just doesnt produce the gas in the end of the day or maybe were missing something I dunno , something is wrong .

I am moving onto this and calling it a day with the waterfuel after that . I dont have my life to spend on this .

Comment

Ok. I ask because that wave form is what Stanley Meyer do on all of his invention.

As much as I would like the bifilar to work it just doesnt seem to produce the gas . I know theres something to the bifilar thats bizarre and unaccounted for , radiant-science proved that to me .
          Can you give more detail? did you already reach 30KV at WFC and use the same wave form just like mentioned?

Comment

Another theory of mine I wanna share , I dont believe in transcients anymore . I know this has been enshrined in most of you .

If you study Radio and Rife you see that square waves suffer from what Is called reflection , they never pierce through any solid matter and are never used .
            Last edited by dankie; 02-23-2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

name?

Why is the name Stephen Meyers?

I thought it was Stephen Chambers.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Why is the name Stephen Meyers?

I thought it was Stephen Chambers.
                I dont know that for sure , I think so . Xogen never answered my questions about Stephen Chambers .

There method looks very low tech but they hide alot .

Its all about matching that cell and getting that power transfer to make it ring and get that Stainless steel switching and mess with that passive layer .

Some waveguide action is always good , even for electrolysis . If the dampening is from the bottom than that make the gas go up anyways so is just makes sense why it would be so ... Everybody will admit that hitting your cell makes the bubbles go away .
                Last edited by dankie; 02-23-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Not "just" acoustics

@Dankie

I would advise against a solely acoustic approach...However, I would strongly urge you to design it as if it were an acoustical device. The voltage waves behave the same way as a sound wave (compression waves).

However, we want the electrical component to influence atomic charges...I am busy today, but, we will talk about it soon Dankie.

Comment

Another theory of mine I wanna share , I dont believe in transcients anymore . I know this has been enshrined in most of you .

If you study Radio and Rife you see that square waves suffer from what Is called reflection , they never pierce through any solid matter and are never used .
                    If you don't intend to use transient then you have to use the highest quality perfect sine wave generator, at least three of them. From posting so far, it seems getting pure wave without distortion is very hard to do with solid state and easier to do with tube based transistor. It seems this can be only achieved by mastering high quality audio circuit.

With transient, the focus are clean cut off and very sharp.

Comment

that interview was boring... he seemed to be talking about other people rather than what he had. i skipped through it alot after listening to one and a half sessions.

however that science paper is most interesting a picture below.

can you share the stuff on phonons (even just a summary) i cant find too much about it on the net.

i did already believe vibrations were needed but didnt occur that it was for cell to act as a capacitor (i thought would effect Nuclear Magnetic Resonance). image is perhaps what is happening on the cell wall.

edit
                      one thing, the interview did confirm my calculations, there is 1847 (he said 1836) litres of gas in only 1L of water, so the water will encounter a 1,840 times increase in volume.

editII (and picture update)
                      due to my research into joecell i can actually tell you how the thing acts as a diode and allows our capacitor to charge. it is because of electrostatics. when you rub two things together, forget the cat fur science, think a milk refinary. the surface that is most conductive looses its electrons to the insulator. so our steel looses its electrons to the water (and becomes "P" type semiconductor, the water layer is "N"). and allows the cell to be charged like a normal capacitor, (however in the case of the joe cell and also GEET, the cell gets so charged that it effects the atomic makup of the gas which allows the atom to "implode". i think it pulls the electrons to outer shells and joe cell and GEET people have said it creats these new atoms and the periodic table ought to be updated. in a way they are right.).

the molecules are "busy" as in not interacting with the metal so "infinate" resistance.

(earlier picture uploads had the NP stuff in reverse)
                      cb
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by charlieb000; 07-16-2010, 07:23 AM. Reason: epiphany

Comment

Its clear to me now what kind of system this really is , the phonon effect explained to me by an awesome professor with clear and beautiful notes.
                        can you give a summary?
                        it just appears to me that the phonon effect is just a structure (the water, not the cell cavity) that resonates at a certain freq.
                        ==

as for the diagram of the waveguide, in earlier designs, resonance was in the tube or plate (a vertical vibration) so as to disturb the water, but in newer designs the resonance is horizontal (in the water) not vertical. this resonance, with a gap of about 1.587mm or 0.0625in in a water volume of pure to sea water is 942-964khz and as patent says, during the off time of the lower frequency resonance there still has to be still high frequency pulses to maintain resonance in the cavity resonator, he used lower voltage but i think shorter pulses will work too (short pulses and long pulses have to end in synch).

in the it runs on water video you can actually join the pictures when the camera pans over the cell and then measure and see where the nodes are in the tubes and the tubes are restrained where a node is, and there is one at the bottom forming a tube "closed" on one end.
                        Last edited by charlieb000; 04-27-2010, 08:43 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Working...
                        X