No announcement yet.

An interesting website to check out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting website to check out...

I found this website and think it raises a few very good points. It seems to have a lot of potential too and contains some good food for thought.

Physicsof2012's Blog

I must say I have to agree with his comments. Most physicists are on the government payroll, and have no one to answer to except those that want to keep control and secrecy of all known phonomena that is dealing with the laws of the universe. Thier allegiance to higher more powerful interests, forces them to follow the past unproven theories of Darwinism and the thermodynamic laws. Scientists, should as a scientific endeavor, test all theories, no matter how redundant, to either verify or deny the theories until proven otherwise. When science disallows experimentation, and follows protocals dictated to them, then science itself fails. When we are still using theories proposed by Newton on gravity, we are living in the 18th century. Although he may be correct, when we have instrumentation now to verify or deny his claim, we should use all means at our disposal to confirm his hypotheses. On this forum there are many who do just that. Although we may not posess all the necessary equipment, we do experiment with systems to analyse thier probability. Keep up the good work. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Hi

I became a physicist only to disprove physics and how life as it works. And I aways looked at it as a bunch of tendencious opinions. I have to say that I lived myself some situations where I saw how things go in this universe. I can include on this the connection with, time-travel, over-unity, and also how life works. How our brain works, dreams, behavior.

I can tell you eternity exists but works in a different way. It follows in a certain way the relativistic theory of einstein. I Saw how things work before leaning Relative theory. So could not be tendentious in my findings.

I would explain you but is very very complicate to do so. There are many things words can't transmit. Maybe one day I can write a book.

I can tell you that life is the heaven and hell at the same time. And that life don't start again or continue when you die. Life have a predetermined time and space definition. And every second you live continue to happen forever. Thats the explanation for dejavu and time-travel, future predictions...

When we were born we have being individualized. Or the total have being divided into small pieces. Persons.
      What people don't understand is that they are not alone, They are part of only one thing. What many calls god. I call the total. The unity.

When you die there is no judgement. Basically if you made a good life it will remain good feeling happening and recorded into other people minds forever. If you make a bad life suffering or causing others to suffer... Your life will be a hell forever.

Each one of you is a piece of god (everything). When you die you become part of everything you lived. A beautiful water fall, a beach, a mountain, your friends...

You should be good in believe this and to follow this wise way of thinking.

There is somethings that can travel in time, massless energy can. What are thoughts? Electrical pulses. I had access to a new way of learning. It is based on remembering things i learned in the future. "What?" Yes.

Our brain don't store information. It creates shortcuts, just like an website address. The information is not physically stored, there would not be this space in our brain for 100 years of HQ video and multimedia thoughts. This videos sounds and images info are stored in the time and space we live. So thinking and remembering the past is considered like time travel. And as such sometimes things like remember the future can happen. Don't ask me why but it happens. We can also interact with others time and spaces in some cases. This would happen if the time and space of the other is related in some way to yours.

Learning from the future is a nice thing if you succeed doing this you can learn 10000 times faster, anything you need. Is just a matter of being able to do it.

So what i'm saying. Live a happy life and believe things are easier than you think to learn.

I had some die and come back to life experiences and i believe that this kind of things started to be noted because I became kind of illuminated. Maybe i'm just the one. I never meet anyone like me yet, but i hope i'm not alone.

The are other 1000 pages i could write about it...

Best Regards

Comment

I didn't mean to come on like all phycists are in this frame of mind. Some think outside the box, take Nassim Harramein for instance, he is an original thinker. Some have thrown off the vail of secrecy to enlighten others. If you are in this category, I salute you. We need more people who think outside the box, and truly test theories to find the real truth behind the phenomena in our world. That is what science is supposed to be, a series of tests and evaluations of theories. Only by doing experimentation can we arrive at the truth. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Working...
        X