X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Red Star

Strange weather patterns over Australia

Ruby Red Star with black radiating rings seen over Australia today

I'd like to see the weatherman predict what type of weather one of those things was going to bring with it!

Comment

I'm not a radar expert... But don't those interference patterns indicate another radar of a close or same frequency? Moire patterns are commonly seen from what i understand when there are two radars operating within range of one another at the same or similar F's, but not properly sync'ed (or if the software is not tweaked somehow to ignore or eliminate the interference).

This is actually the principal behind deliberate "Radar Jamming".

There are ground-mapping radars in satellites these days (and airplanes), used for oil and mining prospecting purposes and to find water aquifers (lol, or whatever purposes the military uses them for; such as the "Jstar" battlefield look-down radars which are extremely powerful, and the Navy's multiple platforms and uses for radar, including Phased Arrays).

Regarding "color", that is entirely about the software's artificial colorization of the display simply for visualization; and we would need to understand what the color means to know if it has any significance. But if it is caused by interference from another radar, it is meaningless and all bets are off.

Does HAARP operate in these same microwave F ranges as weather radars?

Because i guarantee you, perfect "pinwheel" shaped cloud formations are not happening here. Nothing can be that precise, over hundreds of miles, with no local wind distortion, appearing instantly and then disappearing again to re-appear a minute later. Personally, i suspect the syncing software of that radar is "off" a bit from the local airport's.

Comment

Working...
      X