Smack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smack

Well, I have waited. And I have asked, and only one or two have replied.

I have offered up to you all, on a silver platter, the solution.

And yet, you all ignore me.

When in the near future, I have a generator producing the energy field of Tesla, will everyone here fall over themselves to learn how to do it?

Am I to be the little red hen, who asked everyone around her for help, the whole time, working away by herself, only to have everyone want a slice of the fruits of her labour?

I am no - one's slave.

I bid you all a good life.

Farewell.

Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows. ~ David T. Wolf

I never knew whether to pity or congratulate a man on coming to his senses. ~ William Makepeace Thackeray

It's just life - wake up and smell the thorns. ~ From the movie Meet Joe Black

Comment

Farewell

So it was recognition you wanted, the ego stroked. Whisper, 'I have the answer..' and have us fawn at you, and beg you for your favor.

I simply bid you adieu.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel64 View Post
        Well, I have waited. And I have asked, and only one or two have replied.

I have offered up to you all, on a silver platter, the solution.

And yet, you all ignore me.

When in the near future, I have a generator producing the energy field of Tesla, will everyone here fall over themselves to learn how to do it?

Am I to be the little red hen, who asked everyone around her for help, the whole time, working away by herself, only to have everyone want a slice of the fruits of her labour?

I am no - one's slave.

I bid you all a good life.

Farewell.
        Daniel
        I think your idea is realizable.I'm sorry that I can't help.Maybe after I figure out solid state energy amplification methods I will be helpful more but now I have so many ideas inside my head that it almost blow up when trying to find the common denominator .
        That's why I'm not a big help for you, because you should think around this idea without trying to pack everything inside (thou I think every single idea I shared with you will become a spark of new realm of scientific research in the future).
        Now it's a mess however.

I wish you luck.Not every persons in this forum are ignoring you.We are just "wandering in the deep dark forest"

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
        X