Project Camelot - Stargate in Aden confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Camelot - Stargate in Aden confirmed

I have just finished watching the following interview by Kerrie with Aaron McCollum. I highly recommend viewing it & coming to your own conclusions.

There is some amazing information, some of it not new to me. Aaron has come forward in an effort to make known information which confirms the presence of many warships in the Gulf of Aden surrounding a Stargate, use of the somali pirates as a "cover" to keep people away, the highly likely eruption of more false flag operations in Yemen with build up of US troops there & elsewhere.

He also had very interesting info about Avatar, genetically engineered "soul less" beings, underwater bases & extraterrestial visitors.

"Project Stargate: An interview with Aaron McCollum, a third generation supersoldier/psychic warrior from the same MKUltra program as Duncan O'Finioan.

Aaron reveals what he feels is happening in the Gulf of Aden and tells a bit about his own history with the U.S. Coast Guard and his involvement in false-flag top secret missions and special assignments for the secret government"

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"
Working...
X