EPFX SCIO For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPFX SCIO For Sale!

Hi there. I am helping a friend sell her EPFX SCIO system. It's only 2.5 years old and is in like new condition. She used it maybe 20 - 30 times.

It comes with the following:

+ EPFX Digital Interface Unit, with Head Harness, Wrist Straps and Ankle Straps

+ ANTI-AGING SPA KIT

+ Clasp 32 Master Disc

+ FREE SHIPPING to US (International please inquire),

+ FREE INSURANCE to US (International please inquire),

+ FREE LAPTOP COMPUTER

+ FREE OPERATIONS and OWNER’S MANUALS

+ FREE Complete Beginners and Intermediate & Advanced TRAINING MANUALS (book form)

+ FREE Complete Beginners and Intermediate & Advanced TRAINING MANUAL (electronic e-book form),

+ FREE Canvas Carrying Case with Logo

+ FREE TRAINING DVDs (Beginner Clasp Series Disc 1, Beginner Series Disc 2, Basic Navigation & Test Interpretation, Beginner Tutorial, Demo, How to do a Demo, Accessories)

+ FREE TRAINING AUDIO CDs (Companion CD, TQA Collection, Quantum Encyclopedia).

+ FREE 2 hour training session with an expert on how to use the system

Additional professional training classes are also available.

TECH SUPPORT is available. Ask me for more info.

If you want to see pics, you can check out this webpage that I put up:

Quantum Biofeedback EPFX SCIO QXCI System - Includes FREE laptop!

There are also some informative videos up there, as well as a video testimonial and some written ones.

Price is $14,777 or Best Offer. We are open to offers, so please don't hesitate to submit one. You can either PM me here or call the number on the above webpage. Calling the number will get quicker response. We're in Los Angeles, CA.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Sorry. Meant to put $12,777 or B.O. as the price.

Comment

If you prefer, you can buy it via eBay. They have it listed there as well:

Search for item# 320488551458.

And if you come across this post after that listing has ended, then you can check my twitter account for the latest listing, if it is still for sale:

http://www.twitter.com/lovebiofeedback

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Hello, I am interested in your scio, please contact me at hanamoghrabi@hotmail.com. thank you

Comment

Actually that one is sold. But there is another one for sale, and the price for that is $11,997 or BO. I have to update the pics, but here is the link:

For Sale « Love Biofeedback

Comment

Day time is fantastic luck.; Some western cultures think rainfall is unlucky.

The option to an pleasurable Cheap Wedding Dress wedding ceremony ceremony attire search? Know which bridal gown design and style you must avoid! locate out what wedding ceremony ceremony gown design and style fits your entire system sort by studying When to say No! for your Dress.

Its superb steering out wanting to uncover your most proper wedding ceremony ceremony dress, but there are 3 troubles to request your do it your self when youre wanting to choose the a single for you.

Youve most nearly definitely at present scoured a handful (or more) of bridal mags, tearing out the designs and silhouettes you like best. typically for most brides, buying for just about any wedding ceremony ceremony gown could possibly be possibly one of the most pleasurable of every within the preparing steps. Heres a checklist of high-end garments from very best designers for Beach Wedding Dresses beneath $1,000; all gowns are obtainable on BridePower.com. locate customized produced wedding ceremony ceremony garments for beneath $1,000.

Its in each brides interest to locate wedding ceremony ceremony gowns that match their entire system types. suitable right here is how celebrities locate procedures to match into flattering gowns.

Gowns for Bridesmaids and Brides, procedures to choose wedding ceremony ceremony garments that consider spot for being inexpensive yet beautiful Inexpensive wedding ceremony ceremony garments for youthful and extra mature brides.

Purchasing Casual wedding ceremony ceremony garments inside within the along with sizing could possibly nicely be quick, affordable, and uncomplicated even though even now remaining elegant.

In Roman mythology the god Juno principles more than childbirth, marriage as nicely as the hearth. this really is believed for being the cause for your acceptance of June weddings.

How do Queen Victoria begin a wedding ceremony ceremony gown tendency which has continuing for centuries? Which bridal attire silhouette will most efficient match your figure? And who might be the hottest names in high-fashion wedding ceremony ceremony attire couture? Youll locate these options and Evening Dresses substantially extra at any time you evaluate this informational write-up with particulars along with the backdrop in the wedding ceremony ceremony gown.

African-American weddings usually maintain towards tradition of jumping the broom. Slaves within the United States had been not permitted to marry, so they would.

Article from: Cheap wedding dress,Bridal Gowns,Evening Dress,Cocktail Dresses,Prom and Homecoming,Plus Size - dressesstop.com

Comment

Working...
            X