Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ossie motor" by JL Naudin

Quoting

"The "Ossie motor" has been designed by an Australian friend Ossie Callanan fascinated by free energy researches. Ossie has recently sent and shared with me his new innovative design of this very high efficiency pulse motor. Ossie has also published for free and for the benefit of all through the internet on the overunity forums. The "Ossie motor" is able to run in closed loop during a lot of days and self-charge its own battery, its efficiency is very close to 100% and may be more...

You will find, below, the full construction details and diagram of the "Ossie motor".

End quote

The "Ossie motor" by JL Naudin

Great stuff, as always I have said on these things it is down to tuning, and here is the proof

Mike

Comment

Makes Complete Sense

Hi,

This is a very simple and yet clever idea, Ossie, has come up with, he is actually using the Back EMF to charge the batteries with Voltage and Little Current Thus keeping the motor speed at a constant speed as the peak voltage generated by the coil matches the Input Battery voltage.

Only I wonder if this design can generate enough torque to be used. Or the extra torque is used to charge the battery and it is only used that much from the battery to overcome friction.

Elias
      Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

micro amps?

YouTube - Window Motor Assembly And Capacitor Test

Go that one. This is with basically no recovery employed AFAIK.

Regards

PS Elias, the comment about BEMF being used to charge the battery is exactly what the bipolar switch does when configured properly
        Last edited by ren; 01-31-2010, 08:59 AM.
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

I have seen this.

Originally posted by ren View Post
          micro amps?

Regards

PS Elias, the comment about BEMF being used to charge the battery is exactly what the bipolar switch does when configured properly
          And I want what he has. Very skilled machinist.
          See my experiments here...
          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
            micro amps?

Regards

This was a very beautiful video, thanks Ren.
            Maybe Ossie's design can not provide "torque" as the torque is killed by the Lenz law.
            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Working...
            X