TRV Session ~ Missing Time Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRV Session ~ Missing Time Event

This is the first of 5 different TRV sessions that were done on the same target.

The target was to describe a "missing time event" that a person had at age 14.

All these sessions were performed blind (The TRVer did NOT know what they were TRVing)

Here is the first session data:

Target Cue: Person’s name/”missing time episode”/when he was fourteen and living at (address)
    TRN: 5316 4126
    Date: March 7, 2006

TRV'ers emotions while TRVing this target-

pleased and wound up/excited/infuriated/dizzy/relieved and spent [tired]

Intangibles AOL/S S4 ½

it has a precious price/a scary scenario/

succumbing totally – behold!

leading it/makeshift

a text/like hanging on - like it’s a struggle/like tenuous thread to life/
    being carried along like in a hurricane or tornado/intense interaction/
    bare knuckles/

revenge/back into the fray and needing protection/he wants to go – he is like a racehorse and there is no use holding him back/who will go with him?/a blast

ordinary history/it will be to their advantage/bustling along and jostling/like he keeps wanting to be let loose/

like needing to get their attention/being forceful and in the face of the public

why do we have all this waiting about?/what is holding this up?/this is the latest incident and it comes with a message “do not obstruct!”

S6

evolve is inevitable-it’s like keeping up with the forces/someone is out there who can help, so get help!/
    like unimaginable/my God! What a lot of forces are combined here./

[describe the most significant aspects of the target site]

moving along well and going past a lot of people one by one/getting operational/let’s face it-this is almost impossible/you must try to think “invincible”/like swelling on the inside or like a very fast gestation time/
    a contact

[describe the activity at the target site]

holding on tight-like bursting out of confinement- - and explosive/a cooperative hunt is a working model/
    can a group do it? Yes. Like all are in the same business and all are helping and they are all working to maximum capacity/

[what is the purpose of the activity at the target site?]

to open new doors, to become fresh and clean/wiggling out of there was part of what happened/to wash up on the shore

[explain ‘wash up on the shore’]

to extend the survival time and to open new operations, several operations/to get everybody on side and to make it real/there is a very definite fear of losing and the project needs some shepherding by someone who is more than a manager

[what are the thoughts of the other LF’s (besides the central LF) at the target site?]

pilot/we are hustling all weekend; let’s take another route, let’s do a spin around

[what is most useful for the life form to know at the target site?]

smoke and mirrors are everywhere: warning – do not get too close!

RawData

platinum/staggered/fleet/aerated/

Relevant AOL

it has six sides or eight sides/
    Virginia/getting the hang of it/to the basics/I did not want to hear about the changes/fear and guilt/laser/you try to hold him/make its stop/opened the old one/a legacy/masterful/

Analysis/Comments:

The overall feeling I experienced during this session was that there was a lot of physical movement, confusion, as indicated by the data “like being carried along in a hurricane or a tornado” and “bustling along and jostling” coupled with the AI’s of “wound up, dizzy, spent”. Right from the start of the session, it appears that someone was ‘succombing totally’. It appears that the central LF was up against an overwhelming force that was too big for the LF to counteract. The data is full of references restricted energy, i.e., “like he keeps wanting to be let loose” and “why do we have all this waiting about?” The first part of the session also referenced a threatening situation with the phrase “like a tenuous thread to life”.

The second part of the session restated some of the earlier content. Obviously, something rather powerful was happening, as seen in data such as “like unimaginable/my God!/what a lot of forces are combined here”. The theme of overwhelming forces continued with the download of “like swelling on the inside or like a very fast gestation”; in my imagination as I was downloading this data, I was thinking that this is a super-quick pregnancy, or something like a welling up of ‘force’ inside a person. In any case, the situation was not manageable. An echo of the above-mentioned theme of excessive stress is reflected in the data of “you must try to think ‘invincible’.

The request for information about the activity at the target site yielded more of what we saw earlier, ergo, “holding on tight – like bursting out of confinement/explosive. The purpose of the activity has a spiritual/philosophical theme - “to open new doors, to become fresh and clean” and also another allusion to confinement and escape with “wriggling out of there was part of what happened”.

Overall, the session reveals a drama of one ‘thing’ overpowering another; lots of force, scariness, intense emotions, impatience, and intensity. The TRVer felt that the central LF was in an overpowering situation and the final download seems to sum up the event: “Smoke and mirrors – do not get too close!”

Hmmm, I wonder what this was...

More sessions on this target will be posted over the next couple of days

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Another Session on same Target

This was a quick blind session done by another TRV'er on the same target.

When you read the data...you will see some corroboration with the first target...you might begin to see why the poor guy was so concerned about what happened during this missing time event.

Target Cue: Person’s name/”missing time episode”/when he was fourteen and living at (address)
    TRN: 5316 4126
    Date: March 6, 2006
    Raw Data

Dark
    Soft
    Airy
    Ethereal
    Ambient Warm
    Large
    Big
    Enclosed
    Tall
    Pointed
    Jutting
    Circular
    Vast
    Swirling
    Steady
    Strong
    Dense
    Thick
    Humming noise
    Steady Rhythmic
    Voices murmuring
    Hissing
    Echo
    Hollow
    SSSSSSSSS noise
    Surrounded
    Flat
    Big
    Dull gray
    Thick
    Sloping down
    Straight
    Dropping
    Floating

TRV'ers emotions about the target:
    I feel small, a little claustrophobic, closed in, feels like a sad situation, depressing, feels like this is a test, the human LF is familiar to me

Persistent AOL’s:

alien, craft, craft on legs, air escaping, bottomless hole

Looking up
    Like a line of LF’s
    Steady repetitious movement
    Like peeking out the top
    Hole
    Passageway
    It’s like a connection between the outside
    Like soldiers
    Like performing a task
    Object-LF’s inside
    Like a narrow pathway
    Experimental Lab
    Like carrying supplies
    Just in time
    Boxes
    Carrying
    Like managed from a distance
    Mundane work
    Follow the leader
    Droid
    Human LF is different than others
    Like held against will
    Under a burden
    Supporting structure (aol Ferris wheel)
    Tumbling like out of control
    Like a play getting played out
    Far side
    To drop them down
    The manipulator is NOT human, and is different than the other LF’s at the target site
    It is like the lf is in a washing machine being tumbled about
    To test
    To shake out irrelevant stuff
    Human LF is very uncomfortable
    Like it is necessary
    To purify
    To test and get rid of unneeded luggage
    like a connection between two worlds

Analysis/Comments:
    Poor guy, was hearing and seeing other-worldly stuff...was definitely a time of testing for him.
    Last edited by Kevin; 05-23-2007, 10:08 AM.
    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Amazing Sutff

That would be another interesting issue. Can you use TRV to send out signals? In other words could you request to speak with ET's? I am guessing research on thier existence has already been done and concluded.

Comment

sending out signals

Hi Bluelq,

There are some remote viewers (not necessarily using TRV specific methods) who claim to teach remote influencing techniques. I don't know how valid these claims are but you can find them online.

If you are TRV'ing certain lifeforms, they are able to be aware of your probing consciousness at the very moment you are doing the session AND they can and most likely will let you know they are aware of what you are doing.

This is about a crop circle ebook
        New Omega Series Novels: Remote Viewing Projects Brought to Life

Here is where to get it for about $10
        Circles: The Mystery Revealed E-Book
        it is a pdf download and is a very interesting story
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks for the links

I will be ordering the book with the tapes. I had seen it but had not noticed it was based on actual data. I don't like reading fiction unless it has a good lesson in it.

Comment

book

I think you'll enjoy the book. It is supposed to be part 1 of a series but I don't think any more of them have come out.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
            X