Sharing Freely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Freely

Hi folks, i started this thread to share my thoughts which are not original or new and seems this basic principle for whatever reasons has been somewhat removed from peoples common sense or view of reality. And as the thread title says is 'sharing freely'. And i mean this literally, sharing everything including labor, time and thoughts or ideas freely, however when i say this i mean sharing in a balanced way, i dont mean open your house doors for everyone to loot you as that would not happen anyway if people were sharing freely. Also i would like to hear peoples thoughts and ideas and vision's of a world where this is commonplace and thus no poverty or suffering exists at all. Also i would prefer that only positive, constructive conversation is held here and would prefer that no individual, including me is attacked for supporting and sharing their thoughts about the simple message of sharing freely. Lets hear some ideas of how this type of world in whatever way you can think of may be manifested, a world where all SHARE FREELY.
    peace love light
    Tyson

Nothing wrong with sharing. We freely share the resources we have within our family. This is possible because of the familial bonds we have, which enable cooperation and commitment to each other, and to the family as a whole.
    Unfortunately, brotherly love is in rather short supply amongst the general population. Many people lack the wisdom and self discipline to be able to freely share what they have, as well as to only take what they need. Greed and insecurity tend to overcome self respect and honor, and people will give in to this, which will ruin the system.
    Sharing what we have can be a joyous thing when done wisely. I think we should certainly share all we can.
    In a perfect society this would include everything we have. Unfortunately, our society is far from ideal.
    Walter Russell said that only in giving can we truly receive. I believe that's true.

Ted

Comment

Oneness

Wow, now were getting some were. I knew what u were saying the frist time,and i only hope there"s more too bring it into Reality. TO truely look at each other as Brother and Sisters. Working together at achieving our destiny learning to connect and discover our Union with Oneness .

Comment

making the decision

I made the decision to share freely about 3 years ago. I decided it was no longer meaningful for me to ask for something in exchange for what I wanted to give.
        It was a decision and I believe that is what is required.

I lived in a small village on the pacific ocean for 8 years. When I arrived there from the North east, I was the usual "pushy easterner", although nobody ever called me that.
        The people of this village talked and shared their ideas with me as much as they did with everyone else around.
        I started to see that I was changing. I was becoming more allowing as I was in an environment of others who were allowing of me.
        It was very interesting to me to see the changes in me, which I knew were coming from this allowing population.
        Once, I got into a conversation about this, and someone said, yes, everyone there had made the choice to be nice and that it was a choice not to argue and push and to not be rude.
        I thought about this for a long time.
        I miss that beautiful village, but some part of me is working to create the same kind of environment where I am now.
        It seems to be working too.

So, it is easy for me to "see" a world where everyone gives freely from what they love to do.
        Sharing because you want to is a very different energy and others want to share back.

And, as an aside, when you no longer love what you are doing, then change it to something you love again... something different...something where you have little or no expertise and you are wide eyed and innocent.

It is wonderful.

thank you,

jeanna

Comment

Good Thread

This precisely relates to the shift in consciousness that will come with the release of free energy technology into the public domain. When the realization comes into the group consciousness of humanity that there is not a scarcity of energy (in all it's forms) in the universe, but abundance, it will allow those spirits who resonate with the frequency of love and all that it gives to raise the collective consciousness of humanity to a state where giving freely is the norm.

This time is almost upon us, but it is not for us to wait for... it is for us to create in our thought-forms and manifest in our actions. We must first change how we view the world and the world will change to fit our view. As our planetary system enters the higher frequencies of the galactic plane, this will become easier for us to manifest. The apocalypse (lifting of the veil) is well underway! Let us rejoice in it and manifest thoughts and actions of love in every moment.

I, like most of you, are here on this planet and working through this forum to assist in facilitating this great shift whether we are consciously aware of that or not. Please consider moving this concept to your conscious awareness more and more as your path allows. Thank you for your service at this time and always.

Peace,
          ~ Golden Mean

If you're interested in healthy living, please check out my site on aquaponics... www.opensourceaquaponics.com
          I also have various videos on the new paradigm unfolding on My YouTube Channel

"Giving with ANY expectation isn't giving... it's bartering."

Comment

Sharing freely is a great concept. I have tried to do this for years now. But, unforunately not with everyone. Some people are just to skeptical and sarcastic to even consider sharing information with. You can only be riduculed so many times, until you no longer feel obligated or inspired to share
            with those individuals, which brings me to this forum. It has been a different experience on this forum, because, even though we do not agree on some aspects of free enegy, or life in general, we still respect each others ideas and do not pass judgement until we have verified it ourselves. As experimenters and inventors, we sometimes fail to give precise and full decriptions of our work. Sometimes the tiniest detail will affect the overall performance greatly. On top of this is the fact that we are fighting a powerful clintele trying to stop our progress with disinformation and threats. We have to be very deliberate in our attempt to replicate any idea we undertake. Yes, do give all information when posting a diagram and try to keep an open mind when replicating. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
              Sharing freely is a great concept. I have tried to do this for years now. But, unforunately not with everyone. Some people are just to skeptical and sarcastic to even consider sharing information with. You can only be riduculed so many times, until you no longer feel obligated or inspired to share
              with those individuals, which brings me to this forum. It has been a different experience on this forum, because, even though we do not agree on some aspects of free enegy, or life in general, we still respect each others ideas and do not pass judgement until we have verified it ourselves. As experimenters and inventors, we sometimes fail to give precise and full decriptions of our work. Sometimes the tiniest detail will affect the overall performance greatly. On top of this is the fact that we are fighting a powerful clintele trying to stop our progress with disinformation and threats. We have to be very deliberate in our attempt to replicate any idea we undertake. Yes, do give all information when posting a diagram and try to keep an open mind when replicating. Good Luck. stealth
              Well said.

We share, knowing that what we know is only a fraction of the elephant and the whole elephant can only be realised if we remain open to other idea's.

I have wondered always, that the real reason we haven't got free energy, is our beliefs not some NWO guys, and the belief that is induced to us from childhood is that "nothing is free" we need to change it to "everything is free and belongs to everyone". Greed is mainly caused by privatisation and I believe in what GoldenMean is saying, we are changing and sometimes change comes with pain. We need to change our viewpoint and see "me as us" more and more. This connectedness is what will bring the utmost joy to all of us, not some free energy, which I believe is the side effect.

Sometimes, I have an idea and I want to share it, but I know that my idea may change or even fail and those left with it maybe misled, and that is sometimes I hesitate sharing.
              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

I agree with elias, Stealth, and Golden Mean. In this thread I did just that, gave the technology away: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...explained.html

Now I just found out that the voices of those that seem to want people to stop any and all research are coming from people that have signed non discloser agreements and/or are just looking to make a buck in general. Just about all the voices that are lined up against me are in it for the money, so who should one listen too? Me, I am not asking anyone for anything, them they are asking right up front for money and some tied in non discloser agreements.

Here is a quote from one saying he has a non discloser agreement
                Originally Posted by Tutanka

HI Aaron,
                First of all ... I'm an italian researcher and engineer and sorry I can't have an my thread, I have signed an NDA about that.. However I can explain my idea. Some peoples, including Sebosfato, don't consider that; all are oriented to create an great amount of gas but the gas formed with hydrogen is very volatile and have little molecules, after some tests on standard engines the same result is that gas is lost trought piston rings and valves if send normally trought manifold inlet. For that more companies like BMW was oriented to create direct injection of hydrogen in chambre of combustion. And you have to consider other important point, water gas interact a lot with metals parts inside engine, for that, to peoples orientend to use that gas, I suggest treatment of ceramization of cylinder, head of piston and chambre of combustion. However my studies are oriented to the creation of new molecular mixture that can be used normally inside standard engines. In part is the same concept of Meyer. If you analyze injector you found that in fact is an compact WFC minicell. Air treatment with GP, as previously written, is necessary to start the chain reaction for obtain thermal explosive energy. But method explained from h2opower for me isn't correct .. you have to anaylize the words " thermal explosive energy".. For h2opower only oxygen ionized and destabilized is necessary, mixed with water fog, to create thermal explosive energy.. For that I suggest to all peoples to demand an video that prove that first to spent other moneys for an doubt project.
                Now these two individuals are the main ones trying to disrupt my thread. The other Sebosfato has made his own thread and right up front ask for money: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...eyer-true.html

I have the gift of being able to see the big picture very quickly and through a process of logical deduction found it is best to give this technology away and so, I did so, it is really that simple. Now I get personal attacts towards me even going as far as to call me God. Right now I just try to ignore them but it is getting more and more diffecult to do so as they will put on some very promissing looking information on my thread in the hopes of missleading everyone reading the thread. Visitors are not able to put them on their ignore list so what should I do about them?

Enjoy the gift of energy independence,

h2opower.

Comment

@ h2o,
                  The truth is always received with scorn and ridicule by those who are ignorant. This holds true for all new ideas.
                  Look how Tesla was treated. That's about what we can expect if we divulge our research to the masses.
                  That doesn't mean we shouldn't share our work, it just says don't expect universal accolades for something that very few people can actually understand. You'll initially only have a handful of people who will truly appreciate what you've done.
                  That's the part about no good deed going unpunished. Not only do you have to do your own research and development, but then you have to take a bunch of crap from ignorant idiots who don't have the foggiest idea of what they're talking about.
                  It's all part of the cross one has to bare; it's the nature of the beast.
                  Nobody in their right mind would be building this stuff if it weren't so much fun.

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

Thanks Ted,

I think I understand what you are saying, but I don't have the strength of Jesus Christ, and I feel like I am ready to put the cross down. But an interesting note, I must not be in my right mind for I don't build these devices for fun. I build these devices so that one day I can break free from the energy enslavement we all find ourselves trapped in today. My desire is freedom and with that desire I'd like to see others also be free from these coal, oil, and other energy seller slave-masters. I think I have reached my breaking point, but I will put off taking any action for at least a few days.

I wish all of you the best of luck in finding a way to break free from slavery.

h2opower.

Comment

Hello all,
                      I'm really surprised about the people around here. If you find the solution for free energy no one wants to know about. No one wants to help. Only to say you are a scam or that you are wrong even don't understanding or ever reading what you wrote about. They call you ignorant, and vomit their ego. I really don't understand. You want to make some people think and they refuse just for the pride to still don't know it, but waiting to discover it them selves just to say they discovered it.

I asked for money, yes, i needed it, to do a little part of my research, and still needing, but as you and sheep company ****** decided by them pride of them selves to tell others i'm a scam and to put a bad doubt in members minds i got only very few donations and had to continue my research with no money as the initiative of 99.9% of forum members is just in their most superficial feelings.

I would like to share this anyway

ionizationx.com find dynodon estate meyer videos
                      one of the answers for energy crises and wars and pollution is there. Easy and stupid to understand for those who can be interested in knowing it!!!

For those who helped me keep in touch soon many news. If you can Help me!

Comment

I don't think we need to point fingers, as all of us could probably use more money for research these days. As with the current situation of the economy, everything costs more and pay is less, or at least not rising to keep pace with inflation. While I myself don't ask for anything, and am not selling anything, my advise or recommendations are free. Everything I post is freely given. It is up to you whether you choose to accept my gift, or not. I currently have started another dialog with my fiends and family. Word of mouth and or showing what can be done will eventually work also.These things have a way of snowballing once people grasp the realization that it is possible. You can build these things on a low budget. Just visit scrap yards or yard sales for cheap parts to use. I usually canabalize most of my bearings,magnets and other usuable parts to use on my next projects. This way I don't have to keep buying these things over and over. I also use bicycle wheels or similar on alot of my projects, as these are cheap and easily accessible.Electronic circuits can sometimes also be used again in certain situations as well as coils. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

Originally posted by h20power View Post
                          Thanks Ted,

I think I understand what you are saying, but I don't have the strength of Jesus Christ, and I feel like I am ready to put the cross down. But an interesting note, I must not be in my right mind for I don't build these devices for fun. I build these devices so that one day I can break free from the energy enslavement we all find ourselves trapped in today. My desire is freedom and with that desire I'd like to see others also be free from these coal, oil, and other energy seller slave-masters. I think I have reached my breaking point, but I will put off taking any action for at least a few days.

I wish all of you the best of luck in finding a way to break free from slavery.

h2opower.
                          You built it and you gave it to humanity. What more can you do? Whether or not people choose to use it is out of your control.
                          None of us can save humanity no matter what we build. People have to decide to save themselves, which is where the real problem lies.
                          The vast majority of humanity is waiting for someone else to fix their lives, and won't lift a finger to help themselves. They want guys like you to not only research, design and build an energy system, but to also install one in their house free of charge.
                          How many people voted for Obama and still support him? This is the general level of ignorance in our society. People wait for a new development to be on Oprah before they'll believe it. It can't be true until it appears in Popular Mechanics or Time magazine (and we all know when that will happen).
                          You did it, you're done... time to let go and move on. People will use your gift when they're ready.

Ted

Comment

Ted the way you speak supporting him seems that you have successful replication of his device and that you didn't wasted your time trying to do it.
                            compliments

he might be correct but check this if makes sense or not

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ater-fuel.html

Comment

Hi folks, thanks for all the replies. The idea of sharing freely without conditions is actually what comes naturally to all, however most on the planet are born into families and in turn are indoctrinated by the systems that foster the idea that the family down the block is separate from the immediate family one was born into, which never was the case. Now maybe one can see how money systems or in this case fiat, create the idea of needing to pay back a received chicken with a chicken and we are left with nothing and even worse as is now the case, we now are left with zero chickens and owe 3 additional chickens that never existed and you may start to see how these types of systems have helped to create the illusion of a lack of basic needs and any technologies that would help free us from these pay back ideas. That is why the simple idea of SHARING FREELY would transform all of these other ideas of lack and the societal psychology that goes along with it. Now maybe the patent system can be seen for what it is, a system which has been fostered to create ownership of ideas of which conditions are set, whereby one cannot freely distribute the idea without consent of the idea holder, which only serves the system of lack and control. thats a few of my thoughts for now, until next time.
                              peace love light
                              Tyson

Comment

Working...
                              X